Chapter 54

I have spent the past week avoiding anything to do with the news, including Tyler. He means well, but his face is full of concern every time he sees me and it reminds me of my possible fate. My friends have been questioning why I'm so somber, especially Brett. I haven't let her in on the news, I'm afraid it will make it all feel more real. I check my phone before going into last period.

Tyler: babe, Please stop avoiding me. I know it's a lot to take in, but I meant what I said. Even though it isn't a baby, I'm still not going to let you go through it alone.

I roll my eyes. Like I said, I know he means well but he's just a constant reminder. I need to get this off my mind.
I sit next to Emily in last period.

"Hey you okay?" She asks again

"Yeah. What are you doing after school? Wanna get the girls together and let some steam off?"

"As in?" Emily makes a drinking motion

I let out a giggle. "Yes as in drinks. I need to let loose for a bit"

I feel my phone go off in my pocket. I look over and see Emily on her phone. She already messaged the group chat to make a plan for tonight.

•••

"TELL US WHATS GOING ON!" Emily yells over the music.

"NOTHING SHUT UP AND HAND ME ANOTHER!" I have had way too much to drink but for the first time in a while I feel stress free and happy. So I'm taking advantage of every second.

I dig my phone out of my pocket and see Tyler messaged me twice more since last time I checked at school. Instinctually my eyes roll back into my skull as I open them.

Tyler: hey, what are you up to tonight?
Tyler: What the fuck is going on with you? Jesus Christ, please talk to me.

Ou. He's getting feisty. I like when he's feisty. I smirk and begin typing back.

Me: oh are you mad?

Tyler: fucking Finally you answer

Me: I like when you're worked up ;)

Tyler: ya wel that makes one of us

Me: what are you doing

Tyler: working out, you?

Me: Ou show me. I wanna see you all hot and sweaty ;)

Tyler: b, are you fucking drunk?

Me: who cares! I wanna see your sweaty body

Tyler: you're only like this when you're too drunk. where are you?

Me: blah blah who cares, dad.

Tyler: I'm coming to get you

What an over protective jerk. Like he even knows where I am..
I throw my phone on the couch and continue drinking the can in my hand. I miss how we used to be.

"Hey turn the music down! Someone's at the door!" Anna shouts as she pulls the front door open.

I turn the dial down and come around the corner to see Tyler standing in the door way. He's still glistening from his workout. His grey roots sweatpants are hugging his hips, as well as some other areas that are gaining my attention.

"B what the fuck" he grabs my hand and pulls me towards the door. "I'll make sure she gets home. Thanks guys" he says as we exit the house.

"Hey! What the hell!" I rip my hand out of his grasp and come to a halt.

"What the hell? B, what the hell is this?!" He shouts motioning towards me. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"You're not in charge of me. I'm doing whatever the hell I want!" I shout back in his face

"Okay well you may not be ONLY in charge of you! What if -" he realized his volume and moves closer and mutters "what if you're pregnant, b? You can't just fucking get drunk because you feel like it!" His hands go to his hair in frustration.

His tshirt is tight on his bulging biceps. The hem of it raised enough to show his boxers clinging low on his hips- low enough to expose that V that I find irresistible. His veins in his forearms are protruding more than usual, his eyebrows furrowed, his face is so serious. I can't help but move towards him.
I reach out and grab his hand. I let my right hand travel up his tense arm and land on his chest. I watch as his eyes soften slightly under my touch.

I look up at him through my lashes and take my lip between my teeth because I know it drives him crazy.

"God b, why? Why are you doing this?" He clamps his eyes shut in protest. "Just get in the truck, please"

I do as I'm told and hop in the passenger seat as he starts the engine and pulls out of the driveway. "There's no way I'm taking you home like this. Your mom would kill me."

"She would kill me if she knew what was going through my head right now too" I scoot myself closer to him

"B stop. You can sleep this off at my house"

"What if I don't want to sleep" I toy with his waste band.

"You're drunk. Please stop"

"I'm not that drunk. I was texting fine wasn't I?" I point out. It's true, I'm definitely feeling good, but I still know what I'm doing

"you are pretty terrible at texting when you're drunk." He lets out a chuckle 

"Exactly. I'm not drunk, I'm just feeling.. good." I nuzzle my way under his free arm. I continue toying with his waste band innocently until he surrenders. Once he's come to terms with my touch I slip my hand under his sweat pants and feel his member pulsing under his boxers. I can tell he's fighting the urge so badly.

"B what are you doing"

I take it upon myself to do everything to drive him crazy right now. I crane my neck and whisper in his ear "whatever I want, baby"
I take his ear lobe between my teeth and then trail my tongue down the side of his neck. I can feel him begin to grow in my hand.

I pull his pants down followed by his Calvin Klein underwear, exposing him. I lick my lips in excitement and take him in my hand.

"Stop I'm trying to dri-" I cut him off by lowering my head and swirling my tongue around the tip of his hard cock. I look up at him and see him struggling to focus. His eyes fighting to roll back in his head as I take him deeper into my mouth.

"Fuck this" he mumbles as he pulls the truck off the road and cuts the engine.