Chapter 13

**RIIINNGGG**
The class bell dismisses is for lunch.
I grab my phone and unlock it- checking for any missed messages. Nothing. It's been three days since I gave him my number and I still haven't heard anything from him. I knew this would happen. I knew it was too good to be true.

I gather my books and walk out of the science lab. I shove my way through the crowded hall to my locker. I ditch my books in the bottom of it, grab my backpack and head towards the cafeteria.
I've learned that going upstairs and around to the side entrance to the cafeteria is much faster and less hectic at lunch hour while the main halls are flooded. I do just that. I hustle up the stairs to the second floor. I turn left down the English wing towards the other set of stairs that leads to the caf. Just as I'm about to start down the stairs a strong force grabs hold of my backpack and pulls me back wards. I lose control of my footing and almost tumble to the floor but something catches me. Once I regain my balance I study my surroundings- I'm in an  empty senior English classroom. I don't even have a chance to investigate who pulled me in here before I'm being crushed by a set of large, muscular arms into a strong yet familiar chest.
"Ugh I've been waiting all week for this" a deep, muffled voice breathes into the crook of my neck. The arms release me after what seems like an eternity. I look up and find that I'm staring into Tyler's dazzling eyes.
I find myself speechless, lost in his eyes. He looks so handsome - as per usual. Slim dark wash jeans paired with a plain white T-shirt, and black converse. Plain, but irresistible.
"What are you looking at?" He says, breaking the silence and bringing my attention back to reality. His smile is wide, causing a slight dimple on his right cheek.

"Uhm nothing." I manage to spit out quickly and look to my feet slightly embarrassed. He laughs and grabs my chin between his thumb and index fingers tilting my head up to meet his gaze.

"You're cute when you blush. You know that?" He brushes the hair off my face and tucks it behind my ear. "Hey listen, Sorry I didn't message you. I just didn't know how to approach a conversation over a text message after .. you know, Saturday night..." his voice trails off as he starts to blush.

"You're cute when you blush." I say in a slight mocking tone. He looks up with a wide grin and I wind at him. We both start cracking up before he speaks up again.

"No, but seriously, B. Saturday night was so much more to me than it may have seemed. I have never felt that.. spark with anyone else. Ya know?"

"I kind of thought you ghosted me. Thought I was lame or whatever when I didn't hear from you to be honest." I reply

"Oh god no. Total opposite. I didn't know how to start a conversation and get the impression across of how much I enjoyed your company without sounding like another dumb jock who's only after one thing. I wanted to wait and see you." He reaches down and grabs my hand pulling it up to his mouth. He brushes his lips against it before finishing his thought. "I definitely made the right call. I can't get enough of you, B. "

I feel my temperature rise as the words leave his mouth. I chew my bottom lip as a nervous reflex. He brushes my lips with his thumb and says "it drives me crazy when you do that" I see a seductive smirk spread across his face. He leans down and plants his mouth against mine. He takes my bottom lip between his and sucks slightly as thought he's claiming it. He licks my lip requesting entry and I let him. Our tongues explore as I feel sparks explode throughout my body. This is so much better than Saturday.

My hands glide up his arms. His hands find their way to my hips. I feel his biceps flex as he picks me up and places me on a book shelf against the wall. He closes the space between us. I can feel his body against mine. My hands explore his strong body, sliding their way down his chest.

Tyler pulls away briefly. He raises an eye brow as to gain my approval for what is happening. I don't say a word, rather grab hold of his shirt and pull him back into me. My hands continue to explore, making their way down to the hem of his shirt-I slip my hands under it. I feel the warmth of his bare skin. I feel my way up his chizzled abs and around to his back. I wrap my legs around his waist: pulling him as close as i possibly can. I begin to plant kisses along his jaw and down his neck.

He lets out a heavy breath into my ear as his hands begin to explore. He slides them under my shirt. His touch sends shivers through my whole body. I tilt my head back with enjoyment as he continues to feel his way around my bare skin. He cups my breast firmly and begins trailing kisses down my neck.

"Ahem."

A male voice interrupts us causing us to break apart from each other.  A lanky, thin teacher stands in the doorway of the classroom with wide eyes.
"I take it you're aware that you're not to be in here. " he says raising his brows. "Mister smith, If you don't mind. Some of us have work to do." He finishes motioning us back into the hall.

Mortified, I scurry my way into the hall way covering my face with my bag.
"Sorry sir. Won't happen again. " Tyler apologizes, following closely behind me.

"Oh my god. " I mutter

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks

"are you not embarrassed by what just happened?" I question

"I mean, it's not ideal, but whatever. He won't tell anyone." He replies shrugging his shoulders. He reaches towards me and grabs my hand. "What are you doing later this evening?"

"Homework then I don't know, why?"

"Want to meet up maybe?" He proposes

"I'll let you know. That means you have to text me" I say in a flirty tone as I turn and make my way to the cafeteria.