Chapter 41

Tyler smith

I use my foot to kick the door open that lead to the kitchen. I sat B on the island counter and gripped her thighs that were on either side of my torso.

"What are you doing Tyler?"

My hunger for her has grown so strong that I can't seem to find words. Instead I pick her up again, her legs wrapped around my waist and carry her to the nearest room.

I shut the door and lock it behind us. I feel around for the light switch, Unaware that I had walked into one of the main floor bathrooms. The second the light hits B's face I feel my whole body tense. I need her- now.

I force my lips on hers. She doesn't fight it, instead her lips begin dancing with mine. Her tongue requests entry almost instantly and I grant it. I back her up until she's against the wall, pushing myself against her once she has nowhere else to go.

My hands travel the length of her, landing in her hair. I tug so her head shifts back, revealing her neck to me. I begin sucking and nibbling my way down to her collar bone. B's breathing is getting noticeably heavier which is only making me desire her more.

Without another thought I grip her thighs once again and hoist her up. I stumble into the spacious shower and set her down. I turn it on and let the hot water poor over us. B's hands travel back to my untied waist band, her eyes looking at me as though they're asking permission. Denying her, I spin her around and wedge her firmly between the cold tile and my body.

"Are you going to let me have you, little girl?" I whisper into her ear.

I take her pleasure filled moan as permission to continue. I allow my hands to explore her wet skin, pulling her bra off when my fingers reach the hem. I take her breasts in my hands and massage them before continuing my journey. I kick my shorts to the floor revealing my solid cock. I press myself into her backside, which causes another sweet moan to escape her lips.

The sound of her lusting for me send me into over drive. My hands immediately reach around her front and find the edge of her sexy, lace underwear. I push them aside and begin massaging her slit. The slightest of touch to her most sensitive area and she releases a whimper.

"Do you want me to fuck you, baby?" I ask

B doesn't respond, but pushes her plump ass out and presents it to me. My cock is brushing against her slit and I can feel how wet she is for me. Without another thought I guide myself into her tight pussy.

A moan escaped my mouth as I feel her warmth around me. I thrust myself deeper this time making B moan my name against the wall. Hearing her say my name like that is irresistible. I grab her throat and pull her back against me as I pick up the pace. My thrusts are hard and fast which is making B moan louder than I've ever heard her.

"Shh. Quiet baby. We don't want anyone to hear, do we?" I remind her as I clamp my hand over her mouth to muffle the noise.

My mouth lands on her shoulder, planting tender kisses that in no time turned to sucking and nibbling. B's body begins to shudder, her knees buckling. I can tell she's about to let herself go.

"Don't cum until I have given you permission." I demand. I don't know what's come over me, but having her obey me is more pleasing than anything I've ever experienced. My pace picks up and I reach my hand around to toy with her overly sensitive clit.

A desperate cry escapes Between b's moans. "Tyler stop you're going to make me cum"

"What did I say?"

"Please Tyler. I can't anymore" she begs "let me cum and I'll let you do whatever you want"

"Cum for me, baby. Let me feel your pleasure"

I can feel her muscles tighten and begin pulsing around my cock. Knowing I'm the reason send me to the edge. I grip her shoulders, pounding myself into her until I can't hold on any longer. I feel my feet go numb and hunch body over hers while I empty myself inside her. I wrap my arms around her waist as my thrusts wither away to nothing.