Chapter 21

I recognize Tyler's voice and let my body relax into his. He slides his arm around my waist, gripping the top of my thigh. He pulls me back so our bodies are tight together. I can feel his muscles flexing against my back as he caresses my body. I feel his warm breath traveling down the side of my neck as he trails kisses.

"I couldn't stand there and not touch you" I says into my ear as he turns my body to face him.

He starts walking forward, making me stumble backwards until I feel a cold wall behind me. I lean my weight against it and Tyler presses his body into mine. His left hand rests on my ass, and his right hand gently massages my breast. He continues planting kisses along my neck, collar bone and bare chest. He reaches the edge of my tight dress and grabs it between his teeth, slowly pulling it down to expose my strapless bra.

"Tell me what you want" he says quietly as he brings his face back to mine.

"You, Tyler. I want you" I moan as he presses his mouth to mine.

His lips are soft as usual. They move in sync with mine before parting. His tongue brushes my bottom lip, requesting entry. I allow him in. Tyler's tongue explores the inside of my mouth. He managed to unclip my bra and his hands are now massaging my bare chest. He pinched my nipples, causing me to let out a slight moan. He bites my bottom lip in excitement to my reaction.

I reach my hands around his hips and pull his groin into me. I feel his hard member through his jeans. I untuck his shirt and slide my hands under. I feel his hard abs against my fingers. I let my hands wander to his waist and undo the button of his jeans.

Tyler follows my lead and pulls his pants down enough to expose himself. He then finds the bottom of my dress and pulls it up. I feel his hands begin to explore my now exposed skin. I feel Tyler's fingers slowly inch closer to my slit as he caresses my inner thighs.

His fingers finally reach the edge of my underwear. Tyler begins massaging me through my now soaked underwear. I can feel his smirk against my lips as he notices how wet I am for him.  He moves his hands to the waist band of my thong and pulls them down in a single, swift motion.

Tyler pulls his lips apart from mine, leaving Our noses touching. He cups my face and lets out a large breath.

"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath.

Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he can pick me up. He carries me across the room and rests me down on a table. I can feel his hard cock against my now throbbing pussy as he uses his hips to shift me back. In this moment I realize I want him- all of him.

"I want you to fuck me." I moan.

"Not yet baby. I'm not done exciting you." Tyler replies as he moves his face closer to my pussy.

Tyler begins kissing my inner thighs and licking around my slit- purposely driving me crazy. I reach down and grab a hand full of his hair, forcing his head into me.
Tyler grips my thighs with his strong hands and licks my slit. He lets out a quiet moan, and so do I. His tongue lowly parts my lips and begins working. Circling my clit and plunging into me.

Tyler can tell that I'm getting close to orgasm as I curl my body into him. He stand up abruptly.
"I want to feel you cum on my cock baby. Can I?" He asks.

"Fuck me Tyler. " I manage to get out

"Are you sure you want me to?" He asks again ensuring he has permission.

"Yes Tyler. I want to feel you inside me" I respond in desperation.

With that, Tyler rolls on a condom and carefully eases his hard cock into me.
The feeling is like no other. It's a mixture of pressure, pain and pleasure. I feel a release and the pain lessens. Tyler's thrusts become deeper each time.
I reach my hands up and grip his strong back as he picks up the pace.

Tyler's thrust become quicker and harder. I dig my nails into his back as I become closer to orgasm. Tyler lowers his head to my neck, and plants a kiss on it. I can feel the suction he's creating and it sends me even closer. He moves his lips to mine. His kiss is pull of passion.

"I want you to cum for me." He whispers into my ear. His voice is raspy- like I've never heard it before.

The desire in his voice sends me over the edge. I feel my body begin to convulse. I arch my back and let out a loud moan.
Tyler grips my waist and thrust himself harder and faster than ever as I explode on him. The pulsing of my pussy send him over the edge, he pushes he face into my shoulder. He releases a deep husky moan into my neck. His thrusts lessen to merely nothing. I can feel him releasing inside me.