Chapter 60

I reach the tent and undo it. I grab my phone and notice a few missed text messages from the girls. I respond and then place my phone in my pocket. I zip the tent behind me when I exit.

"How could you?" I hear an angry voice from behind me. I turn around and see Tyler.

"Excuse me?" I question him

"How could you do that?" He repeats himself.

"How could I? You've been all over Ashley all night, Tyler. Don't try to pin any of this on me" I walk towards him so I don't have to yell or draw attention to us.

"You know I don't like her. You did that with brad on purpose. He's one of my boys." He spits. "Was one of my boys"

"Oh my god. Don't." I roll my eyes and turn to walk away. "I don't have time for this"

"You drive my crazy. You know that?" He says under his breath. Tyler grabs my hand and pulls me towards the tree line where no one can see us.

You drive me fucking crazy" he repeats himself. This time his voice is stern. I can tell by the way he's holding me what is going through his head.

"Tyler, stop, we can't."

He pulls me into him and immediately nuzzles himself into the crook of my neck, trailing his tongue along the length of it. "There you go again, calling the shots" he whispers once he reaches my ear. His voice is husky.

I try to resist, and he grabs my waist and grinds himself into me. His usual blue eyes are dark, less lustful than normal, more aggressive. He knows I can't say no when he does this.

"Ty" I say as he dips his head down and crashes his lips on mine, cutting me off.

"Shut up. Let me have this. Let me have you." He growls, massaging me through my shorts.

"one last time" I moan

"Good girl." He says undoing my pants and sliding his hand in.

He stumbles us back behind a bush and pushes me against a tree. He parts me with his fingers and begins massaging. 

"You're so wet, babe." He mumbled against my mouth.

The pet name snaps me back to reality. What are we doing. This isn't helping either of us with the situation. It's only going to make things more complicated. More feelings, more strings.

"Tyler stop." I say shoving him back.

"Please, B" he says grabbing at the button of his shorts and trying to muzzle himself back into my neck.

"No. Tyler stop" I say sternly.

"B what is wrong?" Tyler sounds frustrated.

I'm frustrated. I want this, probably more than he does. But I know I can't let myself do it. I know if we let it happen once more, then we'll never truly be over. I don't know what else I can do to get him to leave me alone.

I shove myself past him And I say something that I never thought I would.

"I fucked Brad." I say inches away from his face. I know it's a lie but it's the only way I could think of to get him to leave me alone.

I see his face change from frustration to heart break, then quickly to pure rage. Tyler runs past me and towards brad.

"Tyler wait!" I shout trying to stop him.

I don't think he even heard me because within seconds he was on top of brad, punching him until someone tore him off.

I finally reached the scene and knelt down next to brad.

"Are you okay?!" I ask, pushing stray hairs off of his blood covered face.

"I've been better." He manages to say

"Let's get out of here. " I say helping him to his feet.

"Enjoy my sloppy seconds, prick!" Tyler is seething. He has three guys holding him back as I help brad to the limo.