Chapter 59

Brad, tanner and I pull into the beach parking lot. Brad and I walk to our tent to drop out stuff off and so that I can change out of this damn dress.

"Do you need help getting out of that?" Brad offers after noticing I'm struggling with the zipper.

"Ugh. Please." I step out of the tent and I turn to let brad undo my zipper.

while my back is to Brad I notice Tylers drunk eyes are pointed in my direction. I realize that he watched brad help me out of my dress.
Tylers standing by the keg and downing what's left in his cup. Ashley prances up to him, cuddles herself into his arm and plants a kiss on his lips. The sight still stings a little but I have to let it go. I have to let him go.

I hold my chest so the dress doesn't fall. "Thank you"

"No worries, B" brad says with a smile.

By the time I emerge from the tent I can't help but look to the keg to see if tylers still there. A sigh of relief escapes me when I see that he's gone.

"You okay?" Brads voice snaps me out of my thoughts and back to reality. "I got us drinks while you were changing" he adds handing me a full cup.

"Yea. Yeah I'm fine, Let's go!" I saw grabbing his hand and walking towards the crowded fire area. I may as well make the best of this night and try to move on.

Brad and I reach the group of drunk teenagers.
"Hey, want to play beer pong?" Brad smiles down at me

"Let's do it!" I agree as we head towards the table.

"Hey, we play winner!" Brad yells.

"Sounds good!" A deep voice hollers back.

A few moments pass and before brad tugs on my hand. "We're up!" He says.

I follow his lead and help set up our end of the table.

"Alright are you two ready to lose-" our opponent says before making eye contact with me. "Fuck" Tyler says under his breath.

Brad picks up on my tension and puts his hand on my back. "Let's embarrass them" he whispers in my ear.

"Hey, let's make things interesting , smith." Brad says across the table.

"What do you have in mind?" Tyler says fiddling with one of the ping pong balls.

"Strip pong. Every point, loser has to take a shot. If you get both balls in the same cup, loser has to lose a piece of clothes."

I swallow the lump in my throat and elbow brad in the ribs. "What?!" I question.

"Don't worry. You're fully clothed. They're already half naked" he points out.

"You're on. " Tyler agrees wiggling his eyebrows And pulling Ashley into him.

Tyler and Ashley go first, Tyler drains his and of course, Ashley's flies right over the table.

I take a shot and remove the cup.

I throw mine and get it in. Brad throws his and also gets his in.

"NICE" we high five and get our balls back.

I throw again and miss. Brad of course, gets his in. Thank god.

Tyler whispers something in Ashley's ear which makes her giggle before she shoots. She gets it in the front cup. Tyler follows and gets his ball in the same cup. Damn it.

I watch as Ashley jumps into tylers arms, celebrating. She plants another kiss on his lips. He returns it and deepens the kiss slightly. I know he's doing it to spite me. Two can play at that game.

I pull my t shirt off and expose my bathing suit top. Brad follows suit, removing his shirt.

"We'll get em back, don't worry" brad tries to comfort me. His smile is wide and hopeful.

I watch him celebrate after he gets his shot in. I throw my ball and drain it in the cup next to it.
Tyler throws the balls back to us and we throw them once again. Brad gets it in the remaining cup, and so do I!

"YAY" I shout and jump into brads arms wrapping my legs around him.

"WE WON!" Brads smile is wide with excitement. I've never noticed how good looking Brad was until now. His tanned skin glistening in the patio lights. His strong arms, buff chest and chiseled stomach. His dark hair starting to fall in his face as the product wears off.

He smiles up at me and I lower my lips to his. I can tell he's taken by surprise, especially since I've been stand off-ish all night. I feel his grip tighten in response. His hands on my ass to hold me up.

"FUCK" I hear Tylers angry voice yell.

I drop to my feet and realize he had sent the table flying along with its contents.

"Someone's a soar loser" brad laughs. "My cups empty, wanna go fill up?" He asks

I nod my head and start walking to the keg with him.

"I'm going to run and grab my phone from the tent. I'll be right back." I say handing my cup to him.