Queen of the Beasts - Part 2 - Jaime x Tyrion x Reader

"She's going to kill us. You know that don't you?" Jaime asked, as he and Tyrion made their way to (Y/n)'s rooms. Both brothers knowing that whatever way they put it, (Y/n) was certainly not going to be happy.

"Please Jaime. Don't do our sister such a disservice. She is going to hang both of us up by our testicles first. Then, if we are very lucky, and only if she is in a good mood, will she then kill us." Tyrion replied with a half-hearted chuckle. Knowing full well that he was probably right.

"Maybe it would have been better to let Bronn kill us after all. At least it would have been over quickly." Tyrion added, as both Lannisters came to a stop. Both looking hesitantly at their sister's door.

"You knock. She likes you the most." Jaime said, as he looked down at Tyrion. The little man staring back up at him.

"But you are the elder. You are her big brother. It is only right that you should be the one to knock." Tyrion replied, as both men stood there. Both feeling completely ridiculous that they were scared to even knock on (Y/n)'s door.

It wasn't that they were cowards, far from it, it was just that both of them knew her. (Y/n) had spent most of her life vehemently fighting for her brothers. Defending Tyrion, against her father, against her sister, against Joffrey, and anyone else that would dare insult him when she was around. In fact, she was the only one that dare speak to Joffrey in the way he deserved. On many occasions she could be heard telling the little shit exactly what she thought of him, that he wasn't fit to be king, and was an embarrassment to both the Lannister and Baratheon names. The entire family shocked that she had been able to keep her head and was the only one of them that Joffrey had ever treated with any kind of respect. Although in truth they knew that Joffrey was too scared of (Y/n) to do anything else.

Jaime had watched as his younger sister had turned from being his pupil, to being his master. Her skills with both sword and bow far exceeding even his. She had once wanted to become a Kingsguard just like him, to take the oath, but it had been the one time that Tywin had told her no. Told her that he wouldn't allow it. That he had already lost his heir to the oath, and had no desire to lose his favourite child, and any other possible grandchildren to it as well. The resulting disagreement between father and daughter nearly shaking the Red Keep to its foundations.

"Together?" Jaime suddenly asked. Tyrion nodding his head as both of them raised their hands and knocked simultaneously.

"Come." A voice called out. Tyrion and Jaime looking at one another, before the pair slowly pushed their way into (Y/n)' s chamber.

"Jaime, Tyrion. Is everything alright?" (Y/n) asked, as her brothers entered, both men looking sheepishly in any other direction but at her. (Y/n) not sure whether she should feel concerned at their uncharacteristic discomfort.

"We are both fine (Y/n). We have just come to speak with you concerning something." Tyrion said hesitantly, as he watched (Y/n) sharpen her dagger.

Tyrion had always found it amusing that his sister was such a complicated contradiction of a woman. On one hand she could be the most elegant lady, graceful and charming. Her beauty could take the breath from a man's body, and her mind could being even the most gifted intellect to his knees. Yet on the other, she was the warrior, the leather clad lioness that the bannermen all called the Queen of the Beasts. The woman that could make armies tremble with a single, snarling battle cry. And this was the woman that he and Jaime were now going to explain everything to.

"Why am I getting a feeling that I am not going to like this?" (Y/n) asked as she rose to her feet and pointed the now razor sharp dagger in the direction of her brothers. Both men realising that she looked every inch like Bronn did not long before when he had a crossbow aimed at them.

"Well (Y/n), you see............" Jaime began hoping that he could think of something suitable in the split second that it would take for (Y/n) to make it from where she was, over to him.

"Now I know it can't be good. Whenever Jaime starts a conversation off with, "Well (Y/n), you see" I know its going to end badly. So? Spit it out. What can be so bad that it has you two standing there like you are going to chastised by an irate parent." (Y/n) asked with a cautious chuckle. Jaime and Tyrion breathing a sigh of relief as she sheathed her weapon.

"(Y/n)." Tyrion said, taking over from where Jaime had left off.

"What are your thoughts on Bronn." Tyrion queried, as he took (Y/n)'s hand and led her over to a chair. Both he and Jaime joining her as she stared at them.

"Bronn? The Bronn? What are my thoughts on Bronn?" (Y/n) said, pretending to muse for a moment.

"Let me see. Where to start? He is a sarcastic, amoral, unscrupulous piece of shit. He values gold over everything else and would sell his own mother and probably his own soul if he was offered enough whores, wine and wealth. He is arrogant, conceited, egotistical, and highly annoying. And those are his good points. My life can't possibly be long enough to tell you all his bad ones. Why do you ask?" (Y/n) replied, as she sat back in her chair. Wondering in what possible direction this conversation could be headed.

"Well." Tyrion began with an uncomfortable chuckle.

"He came to see us earlier." Tyrion continued. The little lion wishing that had been able to get drunk before starting this.

"That must have been so interesting for you. Tell me, what did that gifted intellect come to say?" (Y/n) scoffed as she folded her arms. Jaime trying to avoid her gaze as she glared at him. The golden lion happy that Tyrion had taken it upon himself to tell (Y/n) everything.

"He told us that Cersei had offered him Highgarden if he would assassinate Jaime and myself." Tyrion said, watching as (Y/n) jumped to her feet. Anger welling up inside her as she grabbed her sword and made for the door.

"Where are you going?" Jaime asked, as he rose to follow her. Stopping (Y/n) before she could go any further

"I am going to kill him. Just like you should have. No one, but no one threatens my brothers. Not even that drunken whore of a sister of ours. First, I'll dispatch her little assassin, then I'll take her head." (Y/n) growled, as she looked into Jaime's eye. A strange mix of shame and guilt in his gaze.

"(Y/n). Please. We made a deal with Bronn that we would give him Highgarden if he could see his way to not killing us. And he was willing to accept that. But........well he wants one more thing. And.......we promised him that too." Tyrion interrupted, as he got to his feet and joined his siblings.

"You promised that flea ridden, ale soaked sellsword, Highgarden? HIGHGARDEN? Have you both lost your minds?" (Y/n) asked in disbelief, as she looked between Tyrion and Jaime.

"Well, he did have a crossbow aimed at us at the time." Jaime tried to explain, as (Y/n) shrugged off his hands.

"And pray tell, what else did you give him? What more could he want? Is Highgarden not a high enough prize? Did you offer him Casterly Rock too?" (Y/n) enquired, as she began to pace the room. Her sword still gripped firmly in her hand.

"No. Not at all. We.......well.......Bronn said that as he would be the new Lord of Riverrun, he would require a bride, one that befitted the status of Lady of Highgarden. He wants you. And we agreed to it." Tyrion told (Y/n). The lioness turning to look at the two men. A greater fire burning in her eyes than they had ever seen before. A roar emitting from within her, like she was their very family sigil.

"WHAT?!"