The apple doesn't fall far - Part 2 - Joffrey x Reader

So -helloqueenie has asked for a second part of this imagine. Sorry it took some time coming but it took some thinking up, and now there will have to be another part to finish it. But for now, I hope you all enjoy. 😄

"Ya seen (Y/n) today?" Sandor asked, as he was finally able to locate the youngest Lannister male. Tyrion turning from his pile of papers to look at the big man.

The Hound had not seen the princess since she had left him in the practice ring, and he couldn't help but feel concerned. The relationship between the twins had always been strained. Even from a young age, Joffrey would flip between being

cruel and cold to (Y/n) at one moment, to then wanting to be close to her. To try to kiss and hold her despite (Y/n) pushing him away. Yet their mother would do nothing to aid (Y/n). Cersei in fact seemed to encourage her beloved son's behaviour. Seeming to take great delight in Joffrey demeaning, and degrading his beautiful twin, then making feel so uncomfortable she hid herself away. Seeing this, the men of the Lannister family, particularly her uncles, had shielded the young doe as best they could from not only her brother, but also her mother. And Sandor knew that if something had happened between (Y/n) and Joffrey, her uncles would be the first ones that she would go to see, in particular, Tyrion. The two black sheep always having shared a strong bond. And despite her mother's and grandfather's opinions on the little lion, (Y/n) had loved him from the first moment she could remember. And in turn, he had loved her.

"No. Why?" Tyrion enquired, suddenly realising that he hadn't. Usually they would eat together, but this morning he had been busy, and he hadn't noticed the hour.

"Joffrey caught er sparing with me in tha practice ring. Tha little shit was determined ta punish one of us, and as always (Y/n) told him it was er fault. Strange thing was that he told er ta bathe and dress up before she went ta see him. I ain't seen her since." Sandor huffed, not liking the fact that no one had seen (Y/n) since the previous day. And now it was late afternoon, and still she, as well as Joffrey, were nowhere to be seen.

"Yah don't think he would a hurt her, do ya?" Sandor continued, asking the question that both men didn't want to contemplate.

"Have you spoken to my brother, my father? Maybe she is with one of them. Despite how much he grumbles about having her in the tower, I know that father has never minded (Y/n) sitting with him." Tyrion asked, as he got to his feet, feeling slightly nervous as the big man shook his head.

"She ain't with any of them. She ain't with Bronn, or even Tommen and Myrcella. I been ta everywhere she might be, and not a single soul has seen er. I swear if that little prick has touched even a hair on (Y/n)'s head, I'll kill him." Sandor growled, as he gripped the hilt of his sword. His mind flooding with images of what cruelty Joffrey could have inflicted on (Y/n).

"Well. If she isn't with any of the others, I suggest that we go straight to the source. If the last person to see (Y/n) was Joffrey, then we find Joffrey." Tyrion told the big man, as he made his way out of his room and down the long corridor on the way to Joffrey's rooms. Sandor right on his heels.

                                                          >>-------------------------------<<

(Y/n) pulled the sheet tightly around her body. Brushing away the tear that rolled down her cheek as she felt Joffrey's chest push up against her back. His hands grope at her flesh. All night long he had taken her. All night he had used her to fulfil his every dark desire. All night he had told her that her loved her, that she was going to be his queen. That no one would separate them or stop (Y/n) from carrying his heirs.

Part of her felt guilty. Felt vile. Felt sick. She despised what she had allowed Joffrey to do. But more than that, more than the hatred that she had for her brother, she hated herself for having enjoyed it. She detested herself for having screamed out his name. For having begged him not to stop. For telling him that he could do with her as he wished. Her body betraying her with every deep thrust of his manhood inside her.

"So, so, beautiful." Joffrey hummed, as he twisted a length of (Y/n)'s pale hair through his fingers. Bringing the strands up to his nose so that he could take in her smell. (Y/n) shuddering as she felt his lips kiss the back of her neck.

"Why did I wait so long? All that wasted time. But don't worry my dear (Y/n). I'm not going to waste any more. Now I have you, I'm not letting you go." Joffrey continued, as he wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s waist.

"This is wrong Joffrey, and you know it. No one will allow this. I could never be your queen, even if I wanted to be. Which I don't. I hate you Joffrey. I have always hated you, and I always will." (Y/n) protested. Gasping as Joffrey's hand suddenly moved from her waist to her throat. Turning her over so that she was flat on her back.

"I didn't hear you protesting too much last night. And I don't care if you hate me or not, (Y/n). Do you actually think that any other man in the Seven Kingdoms will want to have anything to do with you when they find out that you have slept with your own brother? You will be considered worse than a whore. A whore that will be shunned by all, even her beloved uncles and grandfather. And I will even banish you from the kingdom. You have no other option than to be mine, (Y/n). And you will always be mine." Joffrey hissed, as his lips met her now reddened throat. (Y/n) able to catch her breath as he removed his hand.

"You are going to please me again, (Y/n). You are going to please me as you did last night. And I am going to fill your belly with my heir. And as king of the Iron Throne, my dynasty will rule for a thousand years." Joffrey hummed as his lips moved from her neck down to her breast.

A sudden loud knock at the door made Joffrey stop. An angry rumbling growl emitting from his throat, as yet another loud bang called for his attention.

"Don't move (Y/n) I am not done with you yet." Joffrey told her, as he reluctantly moved from the bed. Grabbing a robe as he made his way to the door.

(Y/n) didn't know what to do. Part of her wanted to hide. Too crawl up into a small ball and hope that the world would swallow her whole. The other part of her knew that there was no point. If whoever was at the door somehow didn't see her straight away, then she knew that Joffrey would take great delight in bringing them into the room and showing them her naked form in the bed. She knew that he would even pull the sheet from her body and let them see bare if it pleased him. She also had a terrible feeling that his threats would come true. That no other man would ever want her. Her beloved uncles and grandfather would disown her, and she would not only be banished from the Red Keep, the only home that she had ever known. But also, Kings Landing. Sent out into a world that she had no idea about. Yet if she accepted her fate, she knew that no one would be able to touch her. That Joffrey would protect her against the worst that was to come when the family and everyone else found out about what had happened. After all, who would dare question the king. And if she just bided her time, waited for the right moment, maybe she would be able to figure a way out of this. After all, the gods worked in mysterious ways.

                                                          >>-------------------------------<<

Joffrey angrily threw open the door. His eyes falling on Tyrion and Sandor.

"And what do you want?" Joffrey hissed disdainfully, as he looked down at his uncle.

"We are looking for (Y/n). Apparently, you are the last one to see her yesterday. And as no one else has seen her since then, we thought that we would come to see you." Tyrion explained, not liking the smug smirk that had grown across Joffrey's lips.

"(Y/n)? My beautiful sister, (Y/n)? Oh, I know exactly where she is. I know exactly where she has been all night, and whom she has been with. She has been with me. And she is still with me. Why don't you see for yourself, uncle?" Joffrey chuckled as he moved from the doorway. Tyrion and Sandor's staring in disbelief as they saw a naked (Y/n) wrapped in nothing but a sheet in Joffrey's bed.