The Black Cobra - Oberyn x Reader

This is a request for Asher-Crimson-Viper. I do so hope you like it. 😈🐍

The festivities were in full swing, and normally Oberyn would be enjoying one of his usual over the top gatherings; but something was distracting him, despite the wine and the hum of the people laughing and loving, whatever he did he couldn't keep his eyes from a certain woman that was currently dancing throughout the amassed guests.

Oberyn had had many lovers in his life, both male and female, and as much as he loved Ellaria, the young woman that was currently gyrating and slowly exposing more and more of her beautiful body to the ogling men and women at the party was the one that he had wanted, and been denied, since she had been younger.

(Y/n) was Oberyn's oldest daughter, born when he was just a young man, and Oberyn had doted on his oldest child since the day she had been born. (Y/n) was unlike any other in Dorne, her mother had been a woman from a nomadic tribe that had journeyed through Westeros, settling for some time in Dorne as the group rested before they began the next leg of their travels.

Talera, (Y/n)'s mother, was wild and free, beautiful and dangerous, a woman unlike anything Oberyn had ever seen, even in Dorne, and he couldn't help but be attracted to the dark haired creature. She had been one of his first lovers and had given the young prince experiences that would open up his sexuality, and his lust, and he had fallen deeply in love with the tempestuous female.

Oberyn had been delighted when he had discovered that Talera had fallen with his child, hoping that that would mean that she would stay with him in Dorne; but mere days after (Y/n)'s birth, Talera, and her people had disappeared, leaving behind (Y/n) and a box of knowledge and artifacts for her when she was grown.

While Oberyn had been away, travelling the world, (Y/n) had been cared for by her uncle Doran, but upon his return to his homeland, Oberyn had been enchanted by his daughters captivating beauty, instantly falling in anything but platonic love with the girl that was more exquisite than even her mother had been.

To his surprise, even for one so young, she strangely seemed to know as much as he did about poisons, and was gifted not only with the staff, but also a sword, as well as the bow and arrow. Being called the Black Cobra by the people because of her speed, agility, and aggressive nature, Oberyn was delighted that (Y/n) was as quick witted, intelligent and deadly as he, and her barbed tongue was adept at getting the better of any man or woman that dare come up against her.

As the years had passed, and despite the birth of his other daughters, and his love for his paramour, (Y/n) had secretly always held her father's heart, as well as his deepest darkest desires. 

Oberyn watched as (Y/n) glided over to Ellaria, the two women kissing as (Y/n) danced around her, their bodies brushing up against one another's as Ellaria caressed every inch of (Y/n)'s exposed skin. Oberyn knew that the two women had been lovers, were lovers, and for once in his life he was jealous; he hated that Ellaria could have the woman that was the root of every one of his sordid fantasise, the woman that he needed with every fibre of his being, and as he watched Ellaria remove the last piece of translucent material that covered (Y/n)'s body, exposing his daughters nakedness, and utter beauty to everyone present, Oberyn decided that he could wait no longer; he was tired of denying himself, tired of being told by Doran that (Y/n) could not be his because she was his daughter, tired of watching as others touched what should be his; tonight he would fulfil his darkest dreams, and (Y/n)'s body would be his.

As the music stopped, Ellaria handed (Y/n) a goblet of wine, pulling her to her side as her fingers stroked the younger woman's soft supple rounded breasts. Oberyn watched as (Y/n)'s eyes fell upon him, a seductive glint in her gaze as she licked her lips, moaning softly as Ellaria kissed her neck.

Standing up from his seat, Oberyn pushed his way through his guests, heading for the two women, determined that Ellaria would not be the one to have (Y/n) that night.

"Your coming with me." Oberyn said, grabbing hold of (Y/n)'s wrist, and pulling her up, away from his paramour's arms.

Dragging (Y/n) through the halls, Oberyn finally pushed his daughter into a room, locking and barring the door before stalking over to her, and yanking her to the large bed in the middle of the room.

"I wondered how long it would take you, I wondered what I would have to do before I got your attention, before I received your favour." (Y/n) said, as Oberyn sat on the bed, pulling his daughter across his lap, and slapping her hard on the exposed flesh of her backside, a wanton moan escaping her lips as he repeated his action.

"If you wanted my attention, then you have it, if you want my favour, then you are going to get more that you bargained for child; I will show you what it is to be loved, I will show you what it is to be fucked properly, so properly that no other lover will ever sate your desires again." Oberyn growled, as his palm struck the supple olive skin of his daughters' behind over and over again, his manhood growing harder as (Y/n) wriggled and moaned under her father's punishment.

"Take me father, fuck me, hurt me, I don't care, just make me yours." (Y/n) moaned, as Oberyn threw her onto the bed, his eyes taking in every inch of her beautiful form as he ripped at his clothes, desperate to remove the last barrier between his body and hers.

(Y/n) smiled as she watched her father take his hardened cock in his hand, pleasuring himself as he watched her sink her fingers into her hot, wet, womanhood, listening to her whimper with pleasure as he finally moved his body so that he was positioned between her legs, pushing himself firmly into her waiting, wanton flesh.

"When I wish it, Ellaria and I will share you; but for now, you are mine and only mine." Oberyn growled, as he thrust into her over and over again, her body feeling more perfect than he could ever have imagined, her moans and cries hardening his ardour with ever thrust.

As the sounds of pleasure and pain from Dorne's two most feared serpents filled the ornate room, as father and daughter finally showed one another what it was to be truly loved, Oberyn knew that no matter what happened, (Y/n) would never deny any of his deepest, darkest, sinful desires, and she was forever, truly, his.