My girl

In this Harry is from the country and is a singer. Draco it's from the city. Draco is gender fluid, and Harry sings this song on the day Draco felt like a girl.

She so pretty with no makeup on

Draco has doesn't always wear makeup, when she feels like girl. And Harry prefers her not to wear makeup. But Draco has rolled her eyes at him.

You should hear her talking to her momma on the phone

Draco has always loved calling her momma, and Harry loves the way she talks to her. "Momma, he wants take me fishing! I think he's lost his mind." Draco tells her momma on the phone. Harry just rolls his eyes, and smirks. "It's fun to do." Harry says to Draco. Draco just shakes her head, like she has just heard the worst lie.

I love it when she raps to an Eminem song

"His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy. There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm and ready. To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting'." Draco starts to sing, as nod her. Making Harry laugh at Draco being crazy. She just keeps singing and do little dance she made up.

That's my girl

Harry loves Draco, that he wants to just tell the whole world that he loves her. He will always say that she is his girl.

Man, her eyes really drive me crazy

Harry just looks at Draco while driving, he can't help but look at those silver, blueish eyes. He has loved looking at her, cause to him she is an angle.

You should see her smile, when she holds a baby

"So, I know this is off topic." Draco starts to say with a smile. "I said I want a baby." She says with wide smile. Harry looks at her and shakes his head. "We are only 19." Harry says as a reminder. "Okay and we would have the child by the time we're both 20." Draco says with wide eyes. Harry just shakes his head.

I can honestly say she saved me

Harry looks at Draco, and then smiles. "What?" Draco says as she realizes Harry is staring at her. "I still haven't thanked you." Harry says with sign. Draco looks at him confused, before realizing. "For help you with your depression?" She asks while Harry looks back at the road. Harry nods his head. "I am going to help at all costs. I'm just glad I was able to help you in time." She says as holds the hand; he is not driving with. "Still thank you for saving me." Harry says with a smile, then kisses Draco hand.

My girl... Yeah

Harry rethinking's about Draco. And how he wants to tell the world. But he realizes he already told the world that he loves her. Cause she is his world.

Yeah, that my girl

Harry and Draco stop to pick something up. Harry and Draco both get out of Harry's red truck, go inside the gas station. "Hey, man." Harry says as he puts a sweet tea, a crown, and a Sprite down on the counter. "Hey Potter." A man says to Harry with a smile. The man laughs and looks at Draco. "I still can't believe you got her." The man says as he hands Harry his stuff. "Me neither." Harry says as he smiles at the man, and leaves with Draco.

In the passenger seat, windows down dancing around. Causin' a scene. That's my girl.

Harry and Draco get back on the road, and one of Draco's favorite songs come on. Draco starts to dance like a crazy person, making Harry laugh. He loves his girl.

Sipin' crown and Sprite, in baseball cap turned back.

While dancing, she steals the hat off of Harry's head and puts it up on her head backwards. Making Harry shake his head, at his crazy girl.

Ooh, she got me like. Yeah, baby girl, you gone and down it again. Making all the guys wish you were with them. But I bet they don't see what I see, when I see my girl

Harry just smirks at her. Then rethinking's to what the man said at gas station. "I bet the all the boys were here, and not me." Harry says as he looks at Draco. Draco shrugs for shoulders, "But I fell in love with a dark raven hair, emerald, green eyes, and most importantly a country boy." She says with a smile, then winks at Harry. Harry just shakes his head at her. He sighs and realize no one will understand her as well as he does.

Every night before she goes to bed. She hits her knees and bows her head, thanks the Lord for another day. I just thank him for my girl.

Harry and Draco get home around midnight. And Draco is extremely tired. "Can we go straight to bed?" Draco asks Harry, who is also tried. Harry nods his tiredly. When they changed and ready for bed. Draco gets down on her knees, next to bed and prays to God. Harry does the same thing, but mainly thanks God for bringing her to him.

Yeah, that my girl

Harry gets down praying before Draco and looks at his angel. He is so lucky to have in his life. When, she gets down praying. She cuddles up with Harry and starts to doze off.

In the passenger seat, windows down dancing around. Causin' a scene, that's my girl. Sipin' crown and sprite, in a ball cap turned back

Harry thinks about the day he has had, and how amazing it has been. "Today was awesome, wouldn't you agree?" Harry asks Draco, who just nods her tried head. Harry takes a deep breath, he got extremely lucky with his girl.

Ooh she got me like. Yeah, baby girl you gone and done it again. Makin' all the guys wish you were with them. But I bet they don't see what I see when I see my girl

Harry thinks about all the guys at gave Harry a nasty look. He already knows what they were all saying. 'How can a country boy like him, get a girl like that?', and to be truthful he doesn't even know. But it doesn't matter to him because he loves her like no one else can.

Oh, my girl. Yeah, that's my girl. In my truck, in the songs that I sing with the radio up (My girl), In my heart, in my soul, in the air that I breathe every day (That's my girl). Yeah everything (my girl)

Harry turns on the road the next day to hear this song and pulls Draco over to listen to it. Draco listens close knowing that it is Harry singing, and she loves it when he sings a for her. She listens close, as Harry wraps his arms around her. Like he is dancing with her.

Yeah, that my girl. In the passenger seat, windows down dancing around. Causin' a scene, that's my girl. Sipin' crown and sprite, in a ball cap turned back. Ooh she got me like. Yeah, baby girl you gone and done it again. Makin' all the guys wish you were with them. But I bet they don't see what I see when I see my girl

Draco listens to the whole song and looks at back at Harry. With a wide smile, she kisses him. Harry kisses, back thinks about he got extremely lucky with his girl.

Oh, my girl. Yeah, that's my girl

After the kiss they stand there holding each other hands for a little bit, and then Harry smiles at Draco. "Do you want to go a drive?" Harry asks Draco, which makes Draco laugh. Draco nods her head and goes to the truck. To leave Harry in his thoughts, and all Harry cam think is about his girl.