Let's do it

I just recently got a laptop, I have learned everything with the help of Harry Potter, my boyfriend, of course no one knows we are dating because we don't want everyone getting in our business.
Tonight the second time Pansy, Astoria, Tracey, Chole, and I will be on the call; the only thing different is that Harry will be here.
"Draco, love." Harry says as he comes from around the breakfast counter, after the war father was put in Azkaban, shortly after mother sadly died. So with the help of Harry I moved into a muggle apartment and Harry lives right across the hall.
"Yes?" I ask him, he has the smile that makes me weak in knees on that handsome face of his. "Can I lay on your lap when you are the call?" He asks with puppy eyes, I couldn't say no to those eyes. I nod my head and his eyes light up.
A few hours later, and it's time for us to get on facetime. Harry lays on my lap, I lay down and put my laptop on my stomach. I could feel Harry moving around, moving his head trying to find a comfortable spot to lay at.
"Draco can you move your laptop to your lap?" He asks, I look at him but before I can say anything he continues. "I can't get comfortable on your lap, and I know I can always get comfortable on your stomach." He stats, and just nod my head then move my laptop. He lays his head on my stomach, I fix the camera to be looking at me.
I hit the button and I see Pansy, Tracy, and Chole. "Hey guys, where is Astoria?" I asks while they wave back. "Oh, she can't make the call tonight. Had date plans." Pansy says, I nod my head.
After that we started talking about couples and who we would look good with, it finally came to me. "You know Draco, you and Harry Potter would make such a cute couple!" Chole shouts, I laugh I look down and see Harry sleep or fake sleeping, I really can't tell. "Plus, you both are single." Tracy says wiggling her eyesbrows. I shakey head, and roll my eyes.
Before I could stop them, they start squealing about how cute we would look. Them screaming makes Harry start waking up.
I was laughing at something that Pansy had said when I hear a groan. Pansy, Chole and Tracy stop talking and look at my box. I look down at Harry, he pushes his head up a little making them see his hair.
"Draco! Who in the hell is that!?" Pansy shouts, I look at her box you can see excitement all over her face. I look at the other box's, all of them have excitement on there faces.
"It's just a friend!" I quickly say making all them look me up and down well at least what they can see. "Sssuurrree." Tracy says while noding her, her face has the 'Yeah, sure' face.
"I'm serious-" I get cut off by Harry kissing my neck. I quickly move my head and put one hand on his head. I try to pull him down, so he is out of the camera but it's already too late.
I look to see that they have seen him, thvy have very shocked faces with their mouths open wide, eyes as big as their mouths.
"I'm going to leave you guys to it." Pansy says while laughing, Harry moves to a different spot moving closer to my sweet spot. My breath hitches while I'm still trying to move him down.
All the girls are laughing and saying things like 'don't go hard', ' be easy on him', and so much more. One by one they left the call, I was still trying to move Harry down.
"Say we're just fucking friends again, I fucking dare you." He says smirking against my skin before moving to my sweet spot. He starts to kiss and suck, and before I could stop myself I let out a moan.
He moved back up my neck sucking and biting this time. There is going to be so many marks. "H-harry." I stutter out, he stops and looks at me. "I have a interview." I say while still holding his head. "Well, I guess you will have to cancel it." He says going back to my neck.
I moan, again, as Harry went back to my sweet spot. After a few seconds he moved down my neck. He stops attacking my neck to pull off my shirt, you know what I might as well give in. I let slide the shirt off of me.
He goes down my chest leaving marks, I had to close my eyes due to the gentleness and the pleasure from just this. This is what Harry does to me, no other lover has been able to do this to me. What I mean is me being turned on just from his sucking and kissing my skin.
I shot open my eyes to a sensation I know but heart. Harry is licking one of my nipples (the right to be exact), before I could say anything Harry uses his other hand to tweak my other on. "Harry!" I moan out when I feel Harry sucking on the one in his mouth while he twists the other one with his fingers. I just let my mouth hang open.
He stops messing with both nipples, I catch my breath quickly looking at him. I noticed he moved my laptop over to a chair in my room. It's still open, but it's there.
I look back at Harry; he has his shirt wadded up in his hand, halfway off. His  has abs where his stomach should be, toned as all get out, you could easily tell he goes to the gym.
He pulls his shirt off the rest of the way, before coming back over to me. He puts his mouth on the other nipple (the left one this time), while his hand goes to the one he was just sucking on. I won't get a break will I?
He starts to suck and twist, "Fuck! Please!" I moan out, I put my hands on his back. I need him, fuck do I need him. He pulls away chuckling, "I thought I was just a 'friend'." He says while looking at what he has done, he lifts up.
"I didn't mean it!" I quickly say, I arch my back to met him. "You sounded like you mean it." He says sounding like he was growling. I stop arching my back, and use my hips to rub our erections together.
He groans and pins my hips me down. "You really are a tease." He says looking in my eyes. Before I even know what's going on my pants are off of me. I didn't wear any boxers today, so my cock just sprung out.
"Someone forgot to wear underwear." Harry shakes he his head and making a like ticking sound. I could feel embarrassment come over me. "Oh, baby boy you don't need to be embarrassed." He say while cupping my face with one of his hands.
He kisses me, which I happily kiss back to. He pulls away leaving me with a small pout since I wanted to kiss him more.
That when I noticed he has started to work on his pants, no way I am not going to helping. I quickly put my hands on his zipper, I look up at his face to see him looking at me. I start to upzip his pants, I look back down to make sure I'm doing it right.
I could see his erection, it's very noticeable. I mean I expected to be, special what he does have in his pants. I will never deny the fact that my boyfriend had a huge dick.
I finally get it all the way unzip, and I see the tip of Harry's erection. I look put at him, he is looking down at me. I have to wait until Harry say I can, I have to. "Such a good boy, waiting for me to tell him to continue." He says with a smirk, I glup and head my head. I want to say something, but Harry hasn't told me if I could.
Now, don't get us wrong. Harry is not rough, mean, or does any punishments. I just like to be told what to do, special when it's with Harry. I love to his groaning when I do something right, I love how makes me apologize for doing something wrong or do it again until I get it right. I love the fact he knows how to make cum with just a few words. I wi forever let him demand me.
I am sitting on the ground waiting, feeling my patience running low. "You can continue, but before you do. Draco, you know that I want you too speak." Harry states, he is looking at me so softly. I knew since the beginning that Harry wants me to use my words, tell me things.
"Okay." I speak to let him know that I will speak from now on. His smiles and you could see the love in his eyes for me. I look back down then pull down his pants. He is just in underwear now, to say the view is nice would be a under statement.
I look up at his face, I see him nod telling me to continue. I slowly, teasing him, put my on of my hands on his underwear while the other is moving my figure above the waistband. I could tell that he wants me to suck him now, and I will listen to him.
I grap the other side of his underwear, the opposite side from the other on, I pulled it down making his dick fling down. It stands proud, fully erect, massive, and (to me) completely handsome.
"You going to staring at it like a it's a trophy or you going to get to work?" He asks me bring me out of my thoughts. I glup when I notice he has been starting at me the whole time.
I take his underwear off all the way, before putting my hands around his shaft. He moans when I start to rub up and down it. I look up at him to see his head thrown back, his eyes to appear to be closed. If we weren't on my bed I'm pretty sure, he would have one hand on something to keep him up.
One of hands grabs my hair, I don't expect less. I like this part of giving him a blow job, this is the one time he is rough.
"Fuck!" He yells when I put his shaft all the way down my throat until my gag reflex couldn't take no more. I quickly start on my work, moving my tongue on the veiny, soft skin.
His grip tightens as I start to work harder. I'm bobbing my head back and forward, I still have one hand rest of the shaft I can't get. I could tell he was getting closer by the second.
Not even a second later, his seed is going down my throat. And I making sure I sallow it all. "Fuck," I take my lips off his now soft dick, "you did amazing. But now it's time for me to make you feel amazing." Harry says as he grabs my hair pulling me up.
He kisses me, I kiss back already with my mouth open so he could taste himself. He quickly darts his tongue in my mouth, making our tongues dance in our mouths. He moans as he taste himself on my tongue. He pulls away then filps us over, so I'm laying on the bed and he is on top of me.
He starts to lick and suck my neck, I slowly move my head and I move my head so he can more access. I could feel Harry's dick start to get hard again. I start to rub my erection next to mid-hard shaft.
He groans and pulls away from my neck. "You know what? I'm tried of playing Mr. Nice. I should have stopped by now, but no I wanted to be fucking nice." He says making me confused. I watch as Harry moves down to my lower stomach, before I realize what is going on I feel two fingers in me. It was a rough push, nothing Harry has ever done before.
He starts to pull in and out, move as hard, rough, and fast as he could. It quickly went from two to three, then four. And he just keep hitting my prostate over and over and over. I am moaning, groaning, and whimpering. Harry never has been this rough before in our sex lives.
Just as quickly as he pushed his fingers out, he pulls them out. Leaving me feeling empty and exposed. Before I could say anything, he is shoving in his dick in my tight heat.
He bottom himself out, I could feel his balls on my ass. It felt so good to have him in me, but it felt so weird that he didn't slowly take it like he usually does. I am still so confused about what he said.
He let me abject for a second, before he puts his hands on my hips and starts to pull out and push in. In and out, in and out. It was a medium pace, not slowly like he usually does but it's not as fast as I would like. He isn't being rough as I would like either.
I think he could tell because he stopped and grabbed me by my chin. "Do you not like it?" Harry asks, you could hear the lust in his voice. And you could hear that what he asked was not a question, it was a statement.
I was scared to tell him, because I no matter what I loved that he fucked me with love and not just lust. "You never liked it before." He says making my eyes widen. I look into his eyes there were filled with hurt, pain, but also feeled with passion and lust.
Never have I seen this in Harry's eyes. I look away and feel horrible. "Fuck you, Draco." He states making me looking back at him, but before I could say anything Harry is fucking me. It was hard, fast, rough, and great.
He was letting all his angry out on me, I'm the reason he is angry. He wants to leave and probably never come back, but instead he fucks me because of how angry he is.
I put my hands on his back, and I start to starch his back. It's almost to much for me, but I know he won't stop now. "I fucking... Hate you... Right now..." Harry says through pants. I could feel my heart crush in my heart, me and Harry just got to the saying 'I love you', and I just ruined it.
I could feel my climax get closer, and closer. Look down at my dick, it is red at the top, it has pre-cum coming out of the slit, the pale skin looks so ready to be touched. Harry hits my prostate, and that makes me loss all of my control that I had have. I moan so loud that I think my neighbor could hear, through my walls.
My heat clenches Harry's dick, I hear him groan above me. "Draco, we're not... fucking friends... and you... fucking know it." He says before he lets out a deep groan and moan. I could feel his climax go through my body, and start to leak out of my ass hole.
He pulls out quickly and walks away. I look at my door, letting my body relax, but I could feel my anxiety high. Harry never left, no matter how angry I made him.
I wait for another few minutes, after what felt like 10 minutes Harry came back in holding a wet washcloth. He moves my legs without saying anything, and cleans me. "Harry?" I watch him, look at me. Then look to the door, and follow his eyes.
He left just as quickly as he returned. I could feel my heart crush, I glup and turn my body to it's side. I grab my sheets, and put my body under them, after that I lay there. Waiting for Harry or waiting for me to break.
I break first, my heart was hurting to much. I fucked up, I never fuck up so badly with him. I should have told him how I liked it. Now because I didn't tell him, I'm laying here crying and listening to everything.
I hear my door creak, I look to see Harry staring at me. I just look forward again, because I know what I did was wrong. "Draco?" He asks me, but I shake my head. "Draco." You can hear the concern in his voice.
I feel the bed bend to Harry's pressure. I look to see Harry sitting and looking away from me. I look away again, but then I feel Harry's pressure go away. I let out a sad chuckle, I mean I won't look at him so he has a reason to leave. I start to let my thoughts get to me, this is always what happens after a fight with Harry.
I feel a pair of arms around my hips, they wrap all the way around. I know it's Harry, I could tell you by how his rough but soft, calloused but not to much, hands feel on my naked body. He starts to plant kisses on my spine, shoulders, lower back, everywhere that he could show that he loved me.
He stops kissing my back and he sits back down on my bed, then starts to pick me up by my hips. I know I can't fight him, so I just let him. He pulls me on his right leg, I sit there looking to side so I'm not looking at his or mine dick's.
He uses his finger to move my head to look at him, I look in his eyes. I don't see angry, I see concern. "Draco." He says and I look down at his lips that say my name. I then look back at his eyes, "I love you. You know that, right?" He asks me I'm the one that said 'I hate you'.
I nod my head, not saying anything cause I'm not 100% sure. "Draco, I want to know I was mad because you never told me that you liked it rough. I want to know what you like, and when you hide those kinds of secrets it hurts me. It feels like you don't trust me enough to tell me that." He says looking at me like I'm a hurt dog. I put my arms around his neck, and lay my head on his chest. "I'm sorry." I say before bitting my lip.
"Don't be sorry, just tell me from now on." He says while looking down at me with a smile. "Now, I think the rest of the night calls for naked cuddles, and movies." He says to me with that stupid grin I feel inlove with. I nod my head, he pulls us back into the bed. Cuddling close, before grabbing my remote for my TV.
I am laying my head on his chest, while he has his hands wrapped around me. I know that this won't last long, but I do know that now I could tell Harry what to do or how I like. "Harry, another round?" I ask without looking up, I feel him shuffle. "Let's do it." I smirk at that, and before you know it we are having sex again, and again. And each time Harry is listening and doing it to my liking. I love him, I don't know how I got him but I love him.