Please

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
⚠️ Sexual Interactions, cussing, and some kinks ⚠️

"Eh!" Draco tries not moan, but nothing was helping. Of course, Harry was teasing him. Draco just kept looking down, trying to moan. Harry had brought a vibrator a couple weeks ago and Draco told Harry that today he was going to try it out. Harry had to be teasing him, he kept turning the vibrator up and down. Harry kept smirking at Draco. They had to be at a party, Harry just had to remember what Draco told him. "Everything okay Draco?" Hermione asks as she heard the voice Draco made. Draco nods his head, and smiles at her. Draco couldn't take it anymore. "I will be excusing myself, I will talk to you later." Draco says as he stands up. Harry turned the vibrator up to full max, as Draco walks to the their bedroom fast. As soon as he got to the room, he let himself fall down. He had to fix himself, knew Harry would just tease him. So he quickly casted a silencing spell and walked over to the bed. He pulled his pants off, and helped himself. By putting his hands on his crock, and moving his hips back and forth.

Before Harry had gone tried of the party, is he was head to his and Draco's room. Harry quietly opens the door to hear Draco moaning. Harry quickly closes the door, but makes sure to close it quitetly. He walks over to the bed to see Draco trying to help himself. He looked at Draco in all glory. Harry looks at the vibrator remote to see that it was only at level 5, so Harry quickly turns it up to max. Draco quit trying to help himself, and started to moan for Harry.

Draco felt so need for Harry to come and help him. He just wanted Harry to fuck him, until he can't stand or walk anymore. "Wow, baby... You really do want it." Draco recognized that voice. Thanks God it was Harry, and he didn't even want to question how long he was there for. "H-Harry p-please~" Draco moaned out. Harry just smirks at him, "Please what?" Harry asks knowing exactly what Draco meant. Draco knew this would happen but he fucking care, he need Harry. "P-please h-help m-me~" Draco moans, now he has got to point were he is jerking off. Harry just smirks at Draco but lucky for Draco, he got Harry hard. "Your lucky." Harry says while sitting down next to Draco, after casting a locking charm. Draco knew this was his opportunity to ride Harry, and get friction. So being him that what he did. He pushed Harry back (well more like moved his body back) and sat facing Harry, he instantly started to move his hips back and forth.

Harry just watched Draco for a few minutes. Draco was moan for him, begging him to fuck him. Harry let Draco start working on taking off his shirt. Didn't take long either, so Harry starts to work on Draco shirt. Harry made sure to keep Draco tie in his hand. After a while Harry was hard as a rock, and pushed Draco off of him. He stood up, then pushed Draco on the bed. Harry starts to take off his trousers, and underwear. Draco started to take off his underwear, until Harry gave him a deathly glare. Harry wanted to be the one to do that, and he wanted Draco to moan more for him. Harry gets down taking off his underwear, he sees Draco eyes fill with lust. Harry decided to push Draco back, so Draco was laying on the bed. Harry decided to use his teeth to pull off his underwear slowly. He had sure Draco was watching. After Harry had exposed Draco's crock, it hit Draco's stomach. Harry didn't even look at it, he just continued to pull of Draco's underwear.

Draco watched Harry like he was a painting. God he knew exactly what he was doing. Harry and Draco, well less for Draco, forgot about the vibrator. Draco could still feel the vibrator working, and Draco just wished Harry would stop teasing him. Harry after getting his underwear, he tied Draco's hand together. Draco is now handcuffed, he didn't mind. Harry looks at Draco while standing up, he looks like he is making a strategy. Draco watchs as Harry looks at Draco, when he saw the smirk. "How do you like our new toy, love?" Harry asks with a smirk, while looking down at the vibrator. Draco noded his head, and spread his legs open. "You really want me that bad?" Harry asks as he looks at Draco crock. Draco knew Harry would spank him if he didn't saw something, but he didn't mind. So he just noded his head. Harry smirks he knew what exactly to do. Harry laid down on the bed, and smirks at Draco. Draco knew exactly what that meant. Draco got on top of Harry and started to ride him. It didn't take long for him to find his prostate. "Ah~" Draco moaned and just keep bouncing Harry crock, trying to abuse his prostate. "F-fuck!" Harry goans and grabs Draco thighs. Draco wanted to make a smart-ass comment, but just couldn't.

Harry flips them around, making Harry be on top. Harry takes his crock out of Draco, and smirks. Draco puts his ass in front of Harry while arching his back. "You know love for not speaking early, you deserve to be punished." Harry says seductively, and Draco just whimpered. "5 spankings should be enough. Count them for me." Harry says with a smirk. Harry spanks Draco hard, "1..." Draco moaned out. This goes on for 4 more times. Harry kisses Draco's ass, where he felt his hand prints. "Good boy." Harry says with a smirk. Draco just smiles to himself. Harry doesn't even ask or warning Draco, and just puts his crock in Draco. Draco moans form the pleasure and pain as Harry starts to thrust. Harry starts going as fast as he can can go. "H-Harry! Your going to fast, take it slow!~" Draco moaned out, it didn't help Harry was hitting his prostate. Harry just slapped Draco's ass, well at least the top half. Draco was in so much pleasure it actually hurt. "I'm come!~" Draco moans because he knows what he would have to pay if he didn't tell Harry. "Go... Ahead..." Harry says in between pants.

Draco come all over himself, and the bedsheets. It take long for Harry to come, as soon as Harry did. He basically laid down on Draco for a few minutes. After Harry took his crock out of Draco, and Draco fell down. "Is making your husband not able to walk abuse?" Draco asks while panting. Harry panting with Draco, gives him a confused face. "Cause if it is, You would be going to jail." Draco cause while looking at Harry. Harry laughs the best he can at Draco, and lays next to him. "Don't think that's the only around." Harry says seductively, Draco knew when was going to die well at least his ass will.

Let's just say by the next day. Draco couldn't walk and everything hurt and Harry was exhausted.