The ball

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
⚠️ Sexual Interactions,some kinks, and cussing⚠️

Here it is Draco Potter, yes you heard me correctly Draco Potter. Was sitting next to Harry Potter, who keep rubbing his thighs. Harry was like he had no self control, they were in the middle of a ball for Him. Ginny, was holding Luna are holding hands while Ron, Hermione, Pansy, and Blaise knew what was going on. Draco was trying to not to let a moan or any noises, but no Harry had to make things differently.

They had to go to this ball thing for Harry. It was for someone who had came back for a serious mission that worked with Harry. They always had to go to celebrations like this because of Draco. But Harry has never liked going to any balls or thing like it. So he would always find something to amuse him, and tonight that was Draco.

Draco just trying to keep his calm as Harry moved his hand from on his thigh, to his a little bit of his ass. Draco had to fix himself, he didn't like we're hand was. And he hoped if he fixed himself, Harry would move his hand. Draco fixed himself, Harry had moved his hand... To be grabbing Draco ass, and making him want to make a noise so bad. "Now, Mr. Potter has some words to say." A guy that Draco hasn't been able to pay attention to announces. Draco looked at Harry's with a deadly glare, Harry just smirks and removes his hand from Draco arse. Draco just closes his eyes, and try not to wimpier for Harry's touch. While Harry goes up to do a speech.

After Harry's speech, he goes and sits next to Draco again. But, this time he pulls Draco a little closer. No on heard the chair move, but Hermione and Pansy they keep smirking at Draco. Draco was definitely not on the mood, all he wanted to do is wimpier for Harry to touch him again. But they were at the ball and Draco grew up with these kind of stuff, he knew how important they can be for someone. So Draco had one of one of his foots on his other, and was rubbing it. Draco tries not to moan, when Harry rub his leg again. "I bet you want me to do this all night , huh my love?" Harry whisperers seductively to Draco. Draco just nods, and closes his eyes. "What love, can you not speak?" Harry whispers to Draco. Draco could feel Harry's hot breath on his ear, and made him want to tell everyone that we're leaving. Draco opens his mouth to say something, but nothing comes out. So he closes his mouth again, and looks at Harry and shakes his head. "Good. I want to be the only one to hear you make any noises." Harry whispers demandingly, and knows he had just made things worst for Draco. Draco just looks down and prayers no sees Harry. He doesn't want anyone to see Harry, his Harry touch him. Draco looked up to see Ginny giving Harry a small smile, 'What did I miss? Why was Ginny smiling at what was mine' Draco thinks to his to himself. Harry kept rubbing Draco thigh, and everytime Ginny said something or smiled brightly Harry would tighten his grip into Draco thigh.

When they ball had actually started, Harry had left a handprint on Draco's thigh. Harry let go after he realized what he did. "Sorry, my love..." Harry says as he stands up, "Would you like to dance with me?" Harry asks Draco has he showed his head. Draco didn't care that Harry left a handprint, he missed his touch. Draco knew if he opened his mouth he would wimpier, so he just took Harry's hand. Harry and Draco go on the dance floor, they both started to dance. "I don't you walking tomorrow. Or anytime soon." Harry whispers into Draco ear, while still dancing with him. Draco felt a wimpier come up, and didn't know if this time he could keep it in. "I want you to be screaming my name all night long." Harry whispers seductively, making Draco get hot. Before he realized he was getting hard. Harry had was been able to make Draco hard, by just do a few things. Draco tried to not make any noises, as Harry keep whispering seductively thing to him. Finally Draco couldn't keep his wimpier in, and wimpier very quietly in to Harry ear. Harry heard the wimpier, and took no time to find Ron. "Hey mate, me and Draco are going-" Harry gets cut by Ron. "Just remember this time to use a cast." Ron says who is dancing with Hermione. Hermione laughs, and Harry rolls his eyes. Harry starts to walk off, as Ron and Hermione started to laugh. Harry quickly grabs Draco, and Draco doesn't protest.