Mornings With You

In this story Harry is part of the mifa. While Draco grew up in a business family. Also, this is a non magic au.

Draco's pov

I was sitting in bed, when I looked over at Harry. He was still sleep, and he was so peaceful.
I look out the window, me and Harry were staying at a place in China. Outside was bamboo sticks, and it was amazing.
I pull my legs up to my chest, and put my head on my knees. "Good morning, love." I hear someone say. I turn to see Harry, wake and looking at me.
"Good morning, babe." I say back, and kiss his cheek.
He pulls me on top of him, so where I am straddling him. I don't complain, and just let him.
After I get comfortable on his lap, I lean down and kiss him. We soon break apart for breath, but just like normal. I got lost in the kiss.
"I like what you are wearing." Harry says with a smile. I am wearing Harry's sweater, and a pair of boxers. While, Harry was just wearing boxers.
"I like what you are wearing as well." I say smile. His smile quickly turns into a smirk, "It would be better if you had those things off." Harry says in his seductive voice.
I feel my cheeks burn, but before I could respond his phone goes. Harry makes a groaning sound, and I get off of him. Harry sits up, and looks at his phone.
"I have to take this, love." Harry says with a sorry face. He is so sorry, when his work calls him when we are having our moments. But, I am fine by it; after it happened all the time when I was younger.
I watch as Harry left, and decided to make his wishes come true. I start to take off my underwear. I heard Harry getting angry, and for me that's a good sign.
I get in the bed, just like I was before Harry left. I made sure that my sweater was covering some what of my thighs.
Not to long after, Harry walked into the room. "I'm sorry." Is all he said as he layed back down.
"It's fine. Remember I grew up in the business." I say with a smile. "I know, it's just. I don't want you to feel like your 2nd, when it comes to my job and you." Harry says as he looks at me.
I do have to say, I always felt like 2nd best when it came to my father and mother. They always had business meetings, and stuff. Even after they done for the day, it was time for bed.
"Harry, you know how make me feel 1st. I have been 1st since the day we started dating." I say as straddle him again.
He looks up at me, and smiles. He looks at my body, then sees that I took of my underwear. I see his eyebrows raise, then look at me.
"You really want some today." He says with a smirk, while putting his hand on my thigh. I just nod my head.
"Such a needy, slut." He says with a smirk, while rubbing my thigh. God I melt at that name. I basically turn into his puppet.
"Where do you want to do it?" He asks me, and I look around. That is a good question. I want rough sex, so that means shower and bath are out. We still need to clean the floor, from last time. So, the bed will have to do.
"The bed will have to do." I say as I look at him. He nods his head, then kisses me. I kiss back, but for long because he puts his hand on my shaft. I gasp and Harry smirks.
He starts to stork my shaft. I melt, gasping, and even moaning quietly. It wasn't long until Harry needed more.
He shoves me on to the bed, then gets on top of me. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." Harry says, I instantly melt.
It wasn't long until Harry was eating me out, and I was moaning. I could feel his tongue lick the inside of my hole, I could feel him playing with my hole.
"H-harry-Ah I-mmm need more!" I said while moaning. Of course he tries to talk with his tongue in his mouth.
While he is trying to talk, I get vibrations. I can't help but moan.
He takes in tongue out, and I whimper. I don't like nothing being there.
"So needy." He says as he gets the lube. I watch as he walks over to the night stand, no underwear. And God I can't help but to stare at the hard dick on him.
Just looking at his makes me harder, if that's even possible. He grabs the lube, and walks behind me again. Oh, did I forget to mention. I am in doggy style.
Before I could think about anything, I feel something in me. I moan at the contact, and God I still needed more.
"More!" I moan out eventually. He adds one more. And starts to stretch me out.

Harry pov

I start to scissoring him. He quickly starts to moan, and starts to loosen. "You comfortable?" I ask trying in my sexy voice, and I guess I did it because he started to moan yes.
Before long, I took my fingers out and he whimper from the lose of contact. "Do you need it?" I ask him in same voice. He moans out a yes. I smile, and slowly put it in.
I let him get used to it. I see Draco nod his head, and I start to move back and forth slowly.
Before long, he was moaning for me to go faster. "You want me to go faster, slut?" I ask, and I can't help call him slut.
"Yes." Draco moans out, I knew he was in heaven. I started to go faster, and rougher. It wasn't long until I was making the bed move.
I know Draco likes it rough, thankfully, and I was taking my anger out from work.
"Harry! I-I need!" Draco moans outs, and I knew exactly what he meant. "Go a had, slut." I seductive voice, and start to rub his shaft.
Before long, Draco came. He tightened from his release, and soon the tightness made me come.

The Next Day

We did at least 5 rounds back to back, yesterday. Now, Draco can't walk.
"Harry! Can you help me?" Draco yells from out bedroom. I laugh and walk in.
"Do you want me to help you get out of bed?" I ask, and he nods his head. I pick him up, and carry him to the restroom.
After, he uses the restroom we go into the living room. "What do you want to watch, love?" I asks as I put him on the couch.
"Why not, legally blonde!" He says while getting excited. He loves that movie, mainly because it's a blonde who can rule the world.
For the rest of the day we sat watched movies, ate out, and cuddled.
It was time for bed, when Draco smiles at me. "You know, I love mornings with you specially the kinds of mornings we had yesterday. That's why I got to bed, cause I can't wait to wake up." Draco says while cuddling up to me.
I cuddle back, and kisses his forehead. I just close my eyes, and we both fall asleep. I can't wait for the next morning with him.