Chapstick Detention

Third person pov

Harry and Draco kept getting in detention to hang out. They were secretly dating, and so them getting detention was the time they could hang out, and hogsmeade.
Of course, like normal they got headmaster Dumbledore as the detention teacher. And like usual is he wasn't there.
He just left instructions for the two boys. Which tried to follow, but sometimes they don't.
So, now the two lover are seating on a couch. Trying different chapsticks.

Draco pov
I was looking at all the different chapsticks. I look at Harry, he smiles at me. "So, Malfoy how should play this game." He asked me. "I don't Potter, what do you think?" I asks back, with sassy tone.
He laughs, "Well, I kissing." He says trying to sound smooth. "So, we can make out later?" I asks, and he shrugs his shoulders.
I can't help but to laugh. I kiss his forehead, and he pulls me on his lap. "Come on we have detention to get done and over with so we can cuddle." I say, and he rolls his eyes.
I pick up a grape flavored chapstick. "So, how we going to do this?" I asks and look at him.
"We put the Chapstick of our desire on our lips, and then the other one kiss us to try to figure out what it is." He says with a smile. I nod my head, I put the grape flavored on my lips in puck out. Harry laughs, and then kisses me.
I try not to kiss back, so he can taste the chapstick. But, I wanted to kiss back so bad. I mean when you have been dating someone, and have kissed more times than you can count.
He pulls aways, and I fix myself. "Grape?" Harry asks, and I laugh and nod. Harry makes a fist, and punches the air. "Yes!" He says, and I can't help but to smile.
"Okay, my turn." Harry says as picks up one. I smile, and he applies the chapstick. I watch carefully, when he's done. He looks at me, I kiss him.
I could tell he was also having a hard time not kissing back. I try everything to make his kids me back. But, nothing. I already knew the flavor.
I finally pull away. I get on Harry's lap, with a lovely smile. "You know, that innocent smile doesn't convince me." Harry says, and I shrug.
"I don't know, what you are talking about." I say with my puppy eyes. He laughs, "You know exactly what I mean." He says, before he kisses me. I can't help to kiss back.
He pulls away, "What flavor?" He asks me. I laugh, "Lemonade." I say. He nods his head.
I pick up a flavor, and look at it. I smirk, and it was green apple. I put it on, as I doing this Harry wrapped his hands around my waist.
"You ready?" I asks, and he smirks. He kisses me, and I decided why not have fun with this. I did says, I wanted to have a make out.
I kiss back this time, and I deepen the kiss. Before long, He kissing and biting my neck. I know I will have hickeys from this.
He bite, the nip of my neck. I couldn't help moan, he starts to suck on the piece of skin. I couldn't help but to moan.
"You know green apple fits you." Harry says after a few, I just laugh. "R-really?" I was still in a shock. "Yeah, it makes what you smell like, and it's your favorite food." Harry says.
I can't help to smile, he knows me so well. Then, I realized that my pants were tight.
"My turn, and let's make this game even more interesting. Who ever deepens the kiss or givens in has to take a piece of clothing off." He say with a smirk, I liked the sound of that.
"Okay, let's play." I say with a smirk.
With that I kissed him. This time I knew what exactly to do. I lifted my body, and grabbed his hands. I put his hands on my bum, and then sat right now his man area.
That's when he gave in, and squeezed by bum. He started to kiss back, I taken somewhere else. Once again he was at my neck this time he was sucking very stop he could get me to moan at.
After a few minutes, he quickly and I feel my little friend begging for freedom.
"You gave in." I say. He rolls his eyes, and takes his shirt off. Revealing a very muscular body, a good 6 pack, and a very noticeable v line.
I glup, oh geez. "What flavor?" He asked. And to be honest, I forgot all about that. "Cherry." I say with shrug shoulders. He shake is head.
"To make you take off a piece of clothing for getting that wrong, move this a little bit faster." He say with a serious face. "Then, I will." I say with a smirk.
I get off of Harry, I kept my smirk on my face. I decided to unzip my trousers, and remove them. Leaving me only on my pants.
I can his adam apple glup. I smirked even more. I sit back down, after a second. He places his hands back on my bum. I could feel him squeezing my bum again.
It didn't take us long for Harry to almost to be undressed completely. I still had my shirt on.
I was putting on another chapstick flavor when I noticed Harry looking at my chest. "What is it?" I ask him. He looks at then back at my chest, like he wants me dead.
"Your shirt." He says deadly. I look down at my shirt thinking, me and Harry accidentally ripped it or had a stain. "What's wrong with it?" I ask after I realize that nothing is on it. I look at Harry.
"It's still on you." He says clearly. That's all he had to say, for us to end up now fully naked on the couch.
Harry is biting, sucking, and kissing my body. I was moaning, and I had a fist in Harry's hair holding a fist of his hair. "H-Harry... Silencing spell... And locking spell." I say out of breath, he was now at the middle of my stomach.
He wandless casts the best silencing and locking spell. He then continue to kiss my body. He was going down to my thigh kissing and sucking. He starts to kiss my inner thighs, and Merlin he found a sweet spot.
He was kissing around my ass checks and I thought he was going to eat me out, but instead he goes back to my neck. I can't help to groan. I just want him to fuck me, is that to hard.
I know, what will get him. "D-daddy~" I moan. He snaps his head to look at me, yes exactly what gets him. He grabs my neck, fuck I feel my already hard cock twitch.
"What did you call me?" He demands, and I feel his grip tight. I moan telling him I like it. "D-daddy," I try to say without moaning, but failed.
He smirks, them pulls me into a heated kiss. Then, he goes back to kissing my body. This time he goes down to asshole.
This time he was kissing it, and licking around the round muscle. I kept moaning, while I had my hand in he's hair. I was gripping on his hair like my life dependent on it.

Yeah... I'm going to end that off there... Not really wanting to write...