The Dance

Draco and Harry had been married for 14 years, and have 5 kids (Teddy, James, Scorpius, Lily, Narcissa). Harry was an auour, and Draco was a stay-at-home dad (he did work a few side jobs). Their life couldn't be better. This day was James and Lily's first dance. The each were at Hogwarts, and it was their 3rd year. Headmistress McGonagall, had let all the kids go home for a few days to get ready. So, Draco was in the kitchen cooking their favorite meal. Harry was upstairs helping James and Lily. While, Teddy was playing with Scorpius and Narcissa.

"Dinner is ready!" Draco yells, making Teddy, Scorpius, and Narcissa run to him. He had fixed fettuccine alfredo, and some bread sticks. Teddy helps the two younger ones watch their hands, while Draco goes up stairs. "It's time din-" Draco gasps at his daughter, she was in a beautiful blue dress that fell just a little after her knees. Her dirty blonde hair was tied back with a blue butterfly pin, and she had very neutral makeup on. "My Lily pad is all grown up." Draco says as he covers his mouth. Not until he married Harry and had James and Lily, he became emotional. He guessed it was and it is motherly instinct kicking in. "Don't cry, papa. If you cry, I will cry." Lily says as she walks to Draco, and gives him a hug. Draco hugged her back, and looks up to see his son with Harry. His son was in a blue suit to match his sister, his light brown hair was messy (just like his father's). "Oh, you get down here too!" Draco says as he opens his hand wider for him. James goes and hugs Draco. Harry walks down the stairs, and smiles at Draco. Draco stops hugging the two kids, and sends them off to eat. "Why, did we decide to have kids?" Draco says while sniffing, and looking down the stairs. "Because, we wanted to watch them grow up. Now, can I dance with you like we used to?" Harry says as he takes Draco's hand and leads him downstairs. Draco gives him a confused look, and then realized when Harry starts to play 'Better When I'm Dancing' By a muggle named Meghan Trainor. This song had so many memories, it was the first song Lily and James had danced to. Scorpius had sang this song for a talent show. Narcissa first song was this song. This made Draco want to cry more, but he knew Harry did this to remind of all the remember. All of a sudden he turned around to see all 5 of their kids. They all had big smiles on their face, the song was still playing.
'Show the world you've got that fire
Feel the rhythm getting louder
Show the world what you can do'
This songs says, and Harry grabs Draco by the waist, and pulls him toward him. All the kids start to dance with each other.
'Prove to them you've got the moves
I don't know about you
But I feel better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah'
All the kids, even Teddy, starts to sing. Draco starts to dance, without Harry's help.
'Better when I'm dancing, yeah, yeah
Oh, we can do this together
I bet you feel better when you're dancing? Yeah, yeah'
Draco joined in the singing, and so did Harry. They didn't realize they making another memory.

They danced to the song until it ended. But, then they just keep playing music forgot about Hogwarts. They were having their own dance. And it was perfect.

A/N Just a short and small story. And I found it cute.