Lessons (Part 2/3)

I remember the early events, but one that stuck out was me smelling Draco cologne. Well, I smelled a whiff of his cologne. And we match, we could smell like everything good in fall. So, I have also decided I am going to confess. I never mind sitting out here, thinking to myself. "Hey, Harry." I hear from the east of me. I look to see Hermione, holding a plate. It had ham, and two apples on it. I smile at her, "Thanks." I say as she sits down.

I return the smile Harry gives me. Then, I loss it remember what I want to tell him. "Harry, I'm breaking up with Ron tomorrow... please stand behind me or beside me..." I say with a sigh, I was more into woman than man. I am just dating Ron to see if I was right, and when he started to say things about being gay was wrong. I knew I bloody messed up. "Finally! And of course I will beside you." He says, I just than realize he has no shirt on. I raise me eyebrows and then point my eyes at his abs. He takes a deep breath, "I am fine Hermione." He says. I just roll my eyes. Then we both her a twig break, and Harry gets his wand ready. I quickly look back to see Pansy, my crush, and Draco, Harry's crush. I look at Harry, and put my hand in the air. Then I slowly up it down, signaling for Harry to put it down. He does that, as soon as Pansy and Draco are come to sit next to us. "Hi, is it okay if we join you?" Draco asks, Harry nods his head. They both take their seats, and I look at Pansy and how beautiful she is.

Me and Pansy sit down, Pansy and Blaise just broke up. But, they acted like they never dated in the first place. I was in disbelief, but then told me that they had other crushes I understood. I look down at the plate, until Harry picked up a green apple. "Here, I saw you staring at it." Harry says as he hands me an apple. And it wasn't until that movement, I realized Harry wasn't wearing a shirt and he had ads. Oh, gods he just keeps getting hotter! "Draco, dear?" Pansy asks as she puts her hand on my shoulder, and I quickly at her than take the apple from Harry. He laughs, which more like a chuckle and smiles at me. I could feel my face turn red. "Thanks, Potter." I says as I look away. "Harry and Hermione." He corrects me, I look around to see his eyes locked already on mine. I just nod me head, I didn't trust my voice. "Draco, and Pansy." Pansy says as she looks at Hermione. I am so glad she knew exactly that I thinking.

I sat their staring into, Draco's eyes. I look into those eyes all the time, most of the time I don't know how I catch up with my work; well expect from Hermione. Pansy breaks our eye contact when she asks Hermione to talk privately. Hermione looked at me, and I noded my head. I knew exactly what she was telling me, if she came back crying get ready to run away for a few days and if she didn't come back crying she was dating her or they were friends. Me and Draco watch them walk off, and I look back at him. "I bet 10 gallons, their going to start dating." I say to make him smile. He laughs, and nods his head. "I don't bet, I know they will." He says with a smirk. I smile back, "Yeah, your right." I say still with the smile. I grab a apple, and toss it in the air. I know he is watching me, so I catch it and then throw it back in the air. I catch it again, and this time I catch take a bite. "What's your favorite color? Oh, actually let me guess! It's Green!" I say as I point his apple. He laughs and nods his head, "Yeah it's green, just not this shade of green." He says and I nod my head at him. This small talk, was very small. "Let me guess yours is red." He says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I shake my head, which makes him surprised. "It's actually blue, but not any blue. You know the how blue the sky is after it rains, and the clouds are still grey. And the sky just makes you think that it is actually amazing, but scary at the same time." I say before taking a other bite of my apple. I looked at him with a smile, "But, if you need example right now. It's your eye color." I say with a brighter smile. He quickly gets flustered, and I can't keep but laugh at him. He started to laugh with me, until we heard someone scream yes. I knew that scream it was Hermione, "They are together. But, now for the hard part." I say with a deep breath. He gives me an confused look, "Ronld and her, are still dating." I say while rolling my eyes. I guessed he got that I don't want to be friends with Ron no more, because he just noded his head. "Don't worry about it, but just in case can you tell me the Slytherin password?" I say, I want to know just in case I need to get her to Pansy because of Ronld. And for me. "Yeah, it's the Snakes Lair." He says with confidence. I nod my head, letting him know I got it. "Well, I know I will be seeing you soon. But, it's almost pass 10 and we need some sleep." I say as I get up. He nods his head and gets up as well. I throw the ham into the forest, and walk with him to Hogwarts. "If I was you, I'd put my shirt on." He mumbles, I knew he was flustered even if I wasn't looking right at him. I put my red workout shirt on, and smile at him. He smiles back, and we walk in Hogwarts.