Why?

H (Hermione), R (Ron), Hp (Harry)     

                      Gryffindor trio

Hp- Hey, Ron and Hermione. This is Draco, I have Harry's phone. I kinda stole it, because I saw something that made me worry.

R- Okay, the fact you are calling us Ron and Hermione means it's serious.

H- I agree with Ron

Hp-

Hp- I found thses in Harry's room as well

H- RON HE IS DOING IT AGAIN!

R- He promise he wouldn't

Hp-

Hp- And the picture was on his phone

I'm worried about Harry! Why is smoking, again?! Why is he taking pills?! Why is he beat up?!

H- it's okay, Draco. Talk to him, ask him. He would open up to you better than us.

Hp- okay, I will try.

R- Thanks

Hp- Bloody hell I felt my phone with him, and he is texting me!

H- Make up an excuse!

Hp- okay!

H (Harry), D (Draco)

                    The only thing
D- Love, you have my phone. And I know you were online, so don't lie saying you didn't realize.

H- Harry, I'm back to your dorm. We need to talk!

D- If this about something, then just text me the main things.

H- NO! You have pills in your bathroom, and then I get on your phone to see smoking, again, and beat up!

D- oh, shit! You weren't supposed to know...

H- YEAH, I KINDA FIGURED THAT

D- yeah...

Draco pov

I violently knock on Harry's door. I could feel the hot tears, going down my cheek.
He opens the door, and I hug him. I hug him as tight as I can. He just stands there, looking away from me. "Harry, why?" I ask him.
I stop hugging him, and look at him. He is now a little bit taller than, but I'm not complaining. His height is perfect for a few things for me to do, that are easier. But, he just looks at me then he looks away.
I hear take a deep breath. "I did it... Because..." He scared to tell me, so he was stutter a bit. I nod my head, telling him go on and I'm listening.
"I did because a Slytherin and Ravenclaw told me I was the reason their parents died during the war. They said, if I would have died when I was baby they would still have their parents." I could see Harry was on verge of tears.
But, I couldn't believe someone would say that to him. It's not his fault, they DECIDED to help. They could have said no.
He takes a deep breath, again. "I couldn't get out of head. And well, I did things to help me cope. I got back into my old habits. I couldn't help it." Harry says as he starts to cry. And to be honest this was the first time since the war, that I had seen him cry.
He was hurt. You could by how didn't let his sobs out, like a normal person would. You could see he was trying to stop crying.
"It's okay. I wish you would've told me sooner, so I could have helped you. But, everything is alright. We are gonna get by together." I say as I hug him. This time he hugs back. He just stand there together for a while.
Up until I felt my knees tried, and we heard a knock. Harry wipes a way dry tears, and I open the door. I open the door to see two red reded boys, I knew instantly to let them in. (You guys know I couldn't kill off Fred.)
"Harry!" I think Fred said that. But, both of twins run to him and hug him. He was happy, he looked back at me. I broke the hug from the twins and walks over to me.
I was more confused, then before. "I don't think, I have told you I am dating." It hits me. They are probably confused why I'm here, in Harry's dorm.
"Well, after all this time. You finally became a Gryffindor." One of them says, I think George. "Our little triple, finally asked out his crush." I think Fred says.
I laugh, Harry's cheeks have a little pink on them from the twins. "Anyways, if you're trying to figure ou who is who. Friend is always on the right and George is always on the left." Harry says while pointing at them. They smile at Harry.
"He knows this and our mum doesn't even know who is who." Fred says with a smirk. "Now, I see why they call you their triplet." I say, and Harry shrugs his shoulders.
"Harry... Have you been crying?" George asks. Harry looks down, "You have been." Fred confirmes.
"Draco, why is our brother been crying?" Fred asks me. I take a deep breath.
"Thank you for reminding me. A Slytherin and Ravenclaw, decided to blame Harry for the parents death. So if you guys would like to join me in killing someone or just harming them." I say with a smile.
Fred and George look at me, and smrik. "We would gladly help you." They both say in unison.
Harry looks at us three, and goes lays down on the bed. "Make sure that Draco doesn't get expelled." Harry says as he picks up a book.
All three of nod our head and leave. "Hang on, who was the Slytherin and Ravenclaw?" I ask. I turn around. "Who are they?" I asks as I stick my head in the room.
"Didn't caught the names. But, the Slytherin had dark brown hair, tan skin, brown eyes, and the gender was boy. The Ravenclaw had light brown hair, brown skin, hazel eyes, and the gender was a girl." Harry says as he gets out of his bed.
He looks at me, and shrugs his shoulder. I nod my head, and take off. We find the two we were looking for, and we got a little revenge.
I walk back into Harry dorm. He was sitting in front of his window reading, and when I walked in. He looked at me, he rolled his eyes at me.
"Well you're still wearing your homework tie and robe so your next expelled. So I'm guessing you have at least a month of detention." He says when he looks for a split second, and then looks back his book.
I stutter to make a sound. "1. You're not even concerned if I or the twins was hurt. And 2. It's two months of detention." I say with sass.
He laughs, and looks at me. "Love, I know you and the twins. So, I was more afraid of them getting hurt than you three getting hurt by them." He says while putting his book down.
He walks over to me, and hugs me. "And for the second thing. I guess more two months of extra cuddles." He says, and I smile.
"If we ever have kids you're going to encourage them to get in trouble, aren't you?" I asks as we walk over to his bed. "No. The only reason why you're going to get extra cuddles because you were protecting me." He says and I smile. I can't stop smiling.
"Why?" I ask before going to sleep. "Because why not." Harry responds, and he falls asleep.