A Short Story (5/8)

I am looking at the paper, it has the picture of me and the girl that kissed me. She also added the picture of Ron leaning in to Draco.
I slam it down on the table next to me. I pull out my phone, and try to look at something else. But nothing is helping with my anger from the picture of Ron leaning in.
"You okay?" I hear behide me, Fred Weasley, one of Ron's older brother. "Nope." I point to the picture of Ron. I don't know if he looks or if he already read about it.
"I see." I hear him walk over to were I'm sitting. I put my phone down on the table. "Hey, I know what you said. We didn't cheat, but what... he did was wrong." I look at him, you could tell he was debating if he should say Ron's name or not.
After everything was uncovered, everyone started to started to treat Ron different. Even his own siblings are mad at him.
As for Draco and me, we almost refuse to leave each other sides. Even in the bathroom or showers! Yes, we know we could leave each other. We are just worried that if we do, someone is going to try and kiss us again.
Hermione is helping us slowly get through it. She has mentioned about getting getting different activities. To cope with everything.
To be honest we have listened and it is helping us. Draco took up painting, I went for learning piano. We are both doing great from this, but we can only last 20 minutes away from each other. We are working on that, right now to be honest.
I look at Fred, he has a weak smile, letting me know I can open up to him. I thank him that, only if there were words spoken.
"So, how is the piano lessons?" He asks me to help get over the fact of what happened earlier. "Good, I can freestyle now. I'm thinking about making my own song." I thought learning piano was going to be hard.
"That's amazing!" He says while a big smile. I smile back, Fred and George have always been there. They always have encouraged me.
"You could probably make tons of songs, Har." He gave me that nickname when I was in 3rd year, manly because Remus. Har is supposed to mean hair. Which failed, honestly.
"I hope to be able to." I look at the fireplace which as not been light, yet. I want to write songs Draco, to show him how much I love him in music, my heart will go into the songs. I will make my story of meeting him and him helping me through everything, I will these all know in the songs.
"Harvey!" I hear some people yell behind me. I turn to see Draco holding a canvas, and George walking beside him. I smile and wait for him to get to me.
When, he does he holds up a canvas. It was drawing/painting he was working on. It was me, it looked incredible. My jaw probably dropped when I say it. I couldn't move or anything, it was breath taking.
"Draco... My god... It's... Incredible!" I say jumping to my feet. I look at his face, he was blushing and smiling. The drawing/painting was of me, there were mountains in the background. I can't believe Draco made this.
"I know you said you loved mountains and how you love pictures of mountains." He says noticing that I was staring at the mountains. "It's perfect." I simply say, the way he was looking at me was like he could see my emotions. He chuckles a bit, I look at his smile and, Merlin, his laugh make me think he is an angel.
"Wow, Draco that's amazing!" I know it's one of the twins, but I was focused on Draco that I didn't see which one. "I can agree." The other twin says, Draco nods his head in thanks.
"Harvey do you want to go on a walk?" He asks and I simply nod my head. He leans his paint/drawing on a wall by the fireplace, then I grab his hand before walking out.
We walk downstairs in, it was uncomfortable silence to be honest it was pleasant. It gave us time to think about what we want to talk about, it gives a minute to recall everything that has happened.
When we got outside by the lake, we stop and take a seat. "How long have been working on that?" I ask while looking up at the sky. "About 4 months, I was working on it before everything. But, I was just going to do mountains." He says, I can't help but look at him. He was looking at sky himself.
"Then recently you add me?" I ask him to make sure I was correct, he looked at me and nods. "It was going going to be for you always. But, I just decided to had little more then just some old mountains." He says with a shrug, I couldn't help but chuckle. Do I know why on Earth I chuckled? No.
We talk about different things, we didn't notice the time. Not until the sun had went down. "Well, we better head inside so I'm not caught after curfew again." I say while getting up, Draco laughs. "You're lucky you're a prefect." I mumble, but he still hears me and hits my arm.
I chuckle then grab his hand, we walk back to the fat lady in silence once again. To be honest, I don't usually like silence unless my with Draco. With Draco it feels like every will be okay, it's not scary or spooky.
We walk through the quiet common room, all the way up the stairs to our room. It was quite all the way up there when we got to the room, we changed them headed to bed.
We decided to share the same bed tonight, so we could cuddle. "Thank you for the picture. Tomorrow we should hang it, right there." I point at the empty wall. He nods his head slowly letting sleep consume him, and I slowly let consume me.