Pinky Promise

Harry pov

"Do you, Harry Potter, take, Draco Malfoy, as your husband?" The priest asks me. I looked at Draco dead in the eyes held out my hand, pointed my pinky finger up. "I do."
Draco looks at my pinky finger, smiles, then looks back at me. The priest looks at me like I've gone crazy. I can hear everybody whisper and trying to figure out what was going on. The priset shakes his head, and decides to continue.
"Do you, Draco Malfoy, take, Harry Potter, as your husband? And if you say yes, you sure got yourself in a handful." The priest says looking me up and down. Draco giggles, "I know I do." He says. He hold out his hand, then points out his pinky finger.
He intertwined mine and his, I kiss his hand and he kisses mine. People start to realize we just pinky promise, I can hear Fred and George chuckle from this.
The priset looks at us, shakes head. I think he just realized he made huge a mistake, taking up on the offer to wed us.
"I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the husband." He just to finish it up. I let go of Draco pinky finger, then pull him into me by the waist. I kiss him before he had the chance to realize what I was doing. He kisses back, putting his hands around my neck.
I break away and hear all the shouting of happiness. I look to see all of our friends-and people who are like family- standing, clapping, and some are even crying.
I look back at Draco, he had tears running down his face, he was looking at all out friends and family, and he was smiling. I know he thought I was joking when I said I wanted to this. But as you tell; I wasn't kidding. I wanted to be pinky promise forever.
He looks at me, I smile right back. I hold out my hand for him to take, so I can walk us back down the aisle. He takes my hand, and I look out to the coward.
"Scared Potter?"
"You wish, Potter."
I hear Ron yell oh my Merlin, and I expect Hermione just shaking her head. But I -on the other hand- am happy, and wouldn't wish for day to go any different. He chuckles and we started to walk.
We get back to the room for us to change until our venue outfit. "You know, I love think fact we are pinky promised forever." Draco says as he fixes his tie.
He decided to change, I didn't. He is now wearing a white suit. I mean full white. I'm in the normal black and white suit.
"I told you I wanted to be." I say as I wrap my hands around his waist. "So, Mr. Potter you have any plans... For night?" I whisper the last part in his left ear. He looks at me on the mirror, he put his left hand on my check.
"You just have to wait and see Mr.Potter." He says back, I know that if it's like theses for the rest of my life I will never complain.

Draco pov

I look at Harry's eyes. It's hard believe I'm a Potter now. I look a the ring on my left hand, it was a emerald because when I told him that I liked him, I told him I was in love with his eyes.
That was before I realized I liked him. Well, more like loved him. I still can't believe here I am.
"We need to get going." Harry says while moving away. I nod my head, I look in the mirror.
I'm wearing a red heart lingerie, it's a two piece. There are little bows on it, and I know Harry will love it.
To be honest the panties are comfortable, very comfortable. Harry also has said that he would love to see my body in something I like this, I can't wait to see his face.
"Wait- why did you ask about tonight?" I turn and look at him. He smirks, and looks me up and down. "Because I was curious." He says simply.
"We need to go." He says then walks out. I quickly walk after him. I keep help but sway my hips a little. I get Infront of him, so he would have to see my hips swaying.
I slowed down, so I would be more teasing. I know he was burning holes in my head for doing this.
I smirk to myself, but the next thing I know Harry had me on the wall. His left leg was in-between my legs, is right on next to my thigh. He has his head in the crock of my neck, I had moved my head a little for him. His hands on my sides, moving up and down slowly. I knew what he was doing.
"H-Harry," I stutter out. I don't know if he knew what I was wearing or if he couldn't wait until we got to our room because he had put his knee on my bulge and made sure it add some pressure.
"Well, what do we have going on here?" He asks, I know he is teasing. This isn't our first rodeo.
I mean I know that you are supposed to 'save yourself for marriage', but you don't listen to that shit when you are in love. Especially when it's someone who everyone would gladly bend over for. So, I really had no choice.
I lean my head back, so it's on the wall. It takes all my willpower not to moan from the pressure. I know he wants to hear at least one noise, so I decided to go with a groan.
After a few minutes, I gave in and let out a small moan. I hoped that would please him, but it didn't help me. Now, I am bucking my hips to try and get some friction.
He pushes my hips back down, "fuck!" I can't but whisper yell. "I know you want to do that, love. But, we need to go see our friends and family." He says before backing off of me with a smirk. He looks me up and down, then walks away.
He left me, just left me! I look down at my bulge, it's to noticeable. I will have to keep my jacket over it, thankfully I wanted longer jacket (to make it more bride like).
I quickly over my bulge, then walk quickly behind Harry. Harry is standing in front of two doors, waiting for me. I glare at him, he slowly looks at me. He looks down, he nods his head before bringing his eyes up to my eyes.
He puts out his hand, and I take it because was have the traditional. The doors open, Harry is already smiling, I put on my fake smile.
We dance, then the dj plays some songs Harry kept getting up and dancing or overall just having fun. While I trying (which was really working) not to hump the fucking chair.
Finally, people stated to leave. I needed Harry out of his clothes, slamming into me-shit. I felt my cock jerk at the thought of Harry fucking the life out of me.
You know what, the bride and groom can leave at anytime! So I am going to leave with my husband, so he can fick me into a mattress.
I stand up making sure that my bulge still is covered up. I walk over to Harry with a smile. I need to pretend that I'm tried, I will tell him that I'm tried. Harry, love, I'm exhausted. Can we please go home? Yes, but I will tell him we need to go home.
"Hello, Mr. Potter." Ron says to me as I stop next to Harry. "Hello, Mr. Weasley-Granger." I say back, and he nods his head with a smile. Harry looks at me, but I knew he trying to see if I still had a bulge.
I was about to not, if he keeps looking at me like he fucking me right here and now. "I coming to tell my dear husband that I'm exhausted. So Harry, love, can we go home." He knows it's a statement not a question.
"Of course, if my husband is that exhausted," Harry smirks, "Goodnight Ron. See you in a few weeks." Harry says shaking Ron's hand. "Goodnight, mate. I will tell Hermione you love her." He says with a smile.
Harry pulls his hand away, he then holds it out for me. I take it, smile at Ron, then we walk out. I don't even care how selfish I am seem right now. I just need Harry in me.
We get in car, and the moment I sit down. I can feel my dick touch the fabric of the panties. Don't... I keep telling myself, don't hump the chair Draco.
Harry gets in the car, he looks at me. He slowly starts to move the jacket that hide my erection. He smirks, which makes me want to hump the chair. "I figured you wouldn't want to fuck, I mean since you are so exhausted that we had to leave our own wedding early." He says while looking behind us, to back up.
We decided to just drive Harry's new truck, and just put 'Newlyweds' on the right side on left it it says 'Just got married'. Nothing to fancy.
"Harry, I want you slamming in me when get to the house. I want you inside me, fucking me so hard that I won't be able to walk for weeks," I look dead at him, "I am to point were I want to hump this chair. I mean for fuck sake, I was humping the god damn chair at the venue." I finish up, not at all ashamed. I mean this man has seen me fuck myself.
He almost crashes, when I told him I was humping the chair back at the venue. He looks at me, then quickly back on the road. "Draco, hump the fucking chair. Right now, hump it like you are sitting on my dick." Harry demands.
I do what he says. I hump the fucking chair like my life depends on it. I can't help, but let all the noises out. I could feel Harry glancing at me.
I stop right before I come. "Why did you stop?" Harry asks me. "Because if I keep going I will seating in my cum until we get to house." I say simple.
He picked up the speed, and (to me) was driving like a lunatic. We pull into he driveway, sadly the driveway was pretty long. Fuck, I can't wait to get out of this truck.
The minute Harry stopped the truck, him and me are both basically jump out of the truck. I wait for Harry Infront of the truck, the minute he is in front of the truck I jump on him; putting my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck.
He puts his hands under my thighs to keep me up, "Can't wait until we get into the house." Harry shakes his head while making a clicking sound. "Does it look like I care?" I look at him.
He looks at me, smirks, then picks up his pace. I know as well as he does, he wants to see me naked. But, he still has a little surprise.
Harry opens the door (with some of my help). He walks inside, he uses the leg to shut the door behind him. He then takes us to our room.
He puts me on the bed, I sit up so I can start to take off my jacket. Harry does the same, he gets his jacket off before me. He helps me get out of mine, then he starts to undo my shirt.
He stops after he gets done, he looks at the bra I'm wearing. He looks at me dead in the eyes, "You didn't." He says as he looks back down at the bra. "Did I." It was a statement.
He quickly starts on my pants. He starts remove them, he sees the red panties. He stops as he looks dead at them, and I know if he wasn't hard before he is now.
He quickly continues, and I help the best I could. He starts on his shirt, while I helped him with his pants. We both of us together got him out of the clothes fast. I sit back down on the  bed, I look up at him to see that his exam my body with panties on.
He looks at me, then moved in for a kiss. It's a passionate kiss, but it also has a lot of lust in it. I wrap my heads around his neck, to be honest I was lost in the kiss.
When we broke apart I realized that I was no longer wear the bra. I look at him confused, he smirks then moves down to my nipples. He takes the left nipple I'm his mouth, well the right was is being played with my his hand. I couldn't help but groan and moan.

Harry pov

I lick Draco's nipple, I decided that isn't enough. I started to bite the little nipple. My right hand is playing with Draco's other nipple. He is making so many noise, while I do this.
I switch to other nipple, I let my left hand play with the nipple I just had in my mouth.
After a few minutes, I start see to kiss down his stomach moving down to the panties. God, fuck, those panties looks so good on him. I knew they would look good on him, and his body.
I find no need to remove them. I am now looking at his asshole. The hole that is praying for me to be fuck it. I can feel him bucking his hips up. I put my hands on his waist, "Draco, be good." I say seductively.
I bring one hand down pushing the panties aside. I look at the hole begging to be fucked. I stand up, and go over to my bedside; I get the lube.
I walk back over to Draco, I open the lube and put some on my hand manly on my fingers. I use my other hand to push aside the panties, I put one finger in and god he is tight.
I put another finger in, after a few minutes I pull it out the push it back in. I do this for a few a minutes before I start to scissor him.
I can see in the panties that he ready to come, he already has a leak spot. I hurry put on getting him prepared. "H-Harry more..." I know he tries not to moan out, but it doesn't work out.
I take my fingers out, and put some lube on my dick. I move the panties aside, once again. I slowly push myself in.
I let him get used to it, it doesn't matter how many times we have sex his body doesn't get used to me. I fucking love it. Draco makes a moaning sound, it brings me back to reality.
"Move... move" Draco moans out, I listen to him and starts to move slowly.  He started to meet me half way, and I picked up my speed. He wrapped his legs around his wrist.
We got in a rhyme, and I can tell that he was about to reach his climate. I can tell he was holding on for me to tell him that he can. "Draco, come. Come for me." I don't have to tell him twice. He made a loud moan, his hole got tense, he's small leak spot because a huge spot, I can see some of the white stuff oozing on the sides.
I hurry to catch my release, I finally reach it and come with one finally thrust. I came deep inside of him, I watched him look up at our ceiling like he see stars.
I put my hands on his waist to keep me up. I catch my breath, after a few I pulled out. "You okay?" I ask him, he nods his head.
"Good, because I want to do that several more times." I say with smirk, and he looks at me. "Well, Potter you have to pinky promise me that you will fuck me long, good, and hard." He holds out his finger. I intertwine our pinky fingers, and I promise him I will everything he wants me to do.