My Baby Boy

I was sitting in my office, working on some paperwork. Today was Saturday, I was off for the day; but I still had a lot of work.
"H-Hawwy?" I look to see Draco at the door. Due to magic; it allows him to look the age he wants to be, he looks to be around 4 or 5. He probably thinks I'm ignoring him. "Hey, baby." I say with a smile. He walks over to me.
"Are wou busw?" He asks me, I nod my head while putting a sad face on. "Oh." He says and looks down. "But, I'm never to busy for you." I say with a smile. He looks up at me, with a huge grin.
I stand up, and pick him up. I take us downstairs to the living room. I put him down on the carpet, then I seat in front of him. "So, what do you want to first?" I ask him as I smile at him, making him happy.
He goes over to play box, and pulls out some toys. I think a saw a firetruck, a police car, and other cars. I knew what he wanted to play. Trucks and cars. He loved to play that.
We played trucks and cars for a few hours, before I had to get back to work. He was staring to get sleep, so I put him down to nap. While he is napping, I will work on some paperwork.
"Hawwy!" I hear, I look at my office door. I listened for a second, after I didn't; I went back to work. "HAWWY!" I hear Draco yell and sob out. I quickly stop writing, and stand up. I run up to his nursery, "Draco!" I yell back. "Hawwy!" I hear clearly when I get close to his nursery.
I get to the nursery, and I open the door. There I see Draco is the concer crying, he was looking at me. He had tears down his cheek. "Hawwy?" He asks me with a sniffle.
"Yes, baby." I say as I walk over to him. He puts his hand out in front of him ans I pick him up. "I'm sorry, baby," I pull his close to me, "I had work to work on. But, I should have never left your side." I say as rub circles on his back.
He doesn't respond, and continues to sniffle. I should have been here, I should have brought my laptop up here and worked on my work.
He cried himself to sleep, and I felt filled with guilt. I pick him up, and carry him to my office. I grabbed a few toys, and everyone to make sure when he woke up he had things to keep him busy.
I seat down in my chair, I start to work again. He's in my lap, his hands are making him a pillow on my chest. I have my left arm around him, and my right arm is on the desk typing.
Eventually he wakes up, and we play until he forgives me. Which takes a little bit.

A/N: I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I just been so busy with school, and family. I will work hard to get more out there.