Falling For Royalty

A/n this story was inspired by Grethanxs, please go check the story out.

A little background. Harry is a stable worker, he is close with the horses. Lily died when he was baby, and James died when he was 16. He is now 18.
Draco is the prince. He has to be proper and marry. When, Lucius Is informed that he is dieing. Draco is falling for Harry. The met one time, and Draco could ready tell he was love.

Harry pov

I was playing with Spirit, she belongs to Draco Malfoy the prince. "You know, mate. You can give the prince a good suck, and get inside the house." Ron, my best friend says. I roll my eyes, "I'm not sucking the prince." I say.

Wait, hold up!
Yes?
This a few weeks ago
Okay?
Start from now.
Fine.

Harry pov (PRESENT)

Me and Draco have been dating for a few weeks. And Mr. Malfoy has been more accepting.
Right now, I'm working in the barn. Even though I'm dating Draco, I still work with the horses.
I was thinking until Spirit pushes me. "Yes?" I ask her, and she makes a noise. I laugh, and look at her. I push her back, she pushed me back.
We did this for a while until someone knocked on the wood. "Sorry, girl. But Harry needs to come on." Draco says as he walks over to Spirit.
"Why?" I ask as I stand up from being pushed to the ground. "Because I want to spend time with you." He says with a smile.
"Well, then Spirit I will see you tomorrow. Be good. Midnight, you are in charge." I says as a grab Draco's hand, and start to walk out.
After we get to our spot, I look at Draco. "What did you really want to talk about?" I ask, so I sent down on the swing.
Draco gets on my lap, and looks at me. "My dad is getting worse. He was coughing up blood today!" Draco says with a concerned face. "Harry, we need to get married soon." Draco says while looking at me.
"Okay, well we can get married in maybe 4 days. Ask her mom do help, and see if we can do it by then." I says with a bright smile. He hugs me, and I hug him. "Oh, thank you Harry." He says while kissing me. I kiss back, with passion.
After break apart, we sit there on the swing. "Come on we need to go find my mother." Draco says quickly getting off my lap, and walking to go find his mother. I laugh, and get up.
It wasn't to long until we found Mrs. Malfoy, the queen. I bow down to her, while Draco just walks up to her.
"Harry. You don't need to do that." Mrs. Malfoy says, and I stand up. "I know, ma'am. But, it's still respectful." I say as I walk to Draco.
She smiles at me, and looks at Draco. "Yes, dear?" She asks, while blinking her eyes at Draco.
"Me and Harry want it get married before dad dies. So, we want to get married in 4 days." Draco say with one breath, and very fast.
"Well, okay. Looks like we need to start to step up a wedding." Mrs. Malfoy says with a bright smile. She quickly takes Draco's hands, and walks off with him. Leaving me, to go talk to Mr. Malfoy the king.
I walk into the living courters. To Mr. Malfoy looking at books. "Mr. Malfoy, my king." I say as I bow down. "Potter? Is something wrong, you never talk to me." He asks as I stand straight up.
"Well, sir. Me and Draco wish to be married before you pass. So, we are planning to get married is 4 days or so." I say slowly and strongly. I was looking at him straight in the eyes. This was the first time I did this.
"Thank you, Potter." He says as he puts his hand on my shoulder. "Now, go make my son happy." He said while making a shooing hand gesture.
I smile, and bow again. Before walking off.

A few days later

This day has gone by happily. Today was the day me and Draco married. Everything was perfect, and now me and him were sitting on a bed in a summer house the Malfoy's had.
"I'm finally a Potter!" Draco says as he gets up. I smile, and get up to get changed.
"What are you doing?" Draco asks me as I start to take off my shirt. "Can I not get changed, in front of my husband?" I ask with a smrik.
"Harry..." Draco says softly, I stop and look at him. "Are are you planning of being intimate?" He asks me. I look at him and slowly nod my head.
He takes a deep breath, "Okay. Good. I thought you were going to tell me no. I was like, bloody hell. Because I'm wearing something nice under this." He says with a smirk.
I stop in my tracks, and look him up and down. I smrik.
By morning, Draco was in pain and I was tried. "Harry... That was the best night... I ever had..." Draco says while trying to stand.
"Love, don't stand up. Your in pain." I say with a concerned face. "Because of the amazing thing in your pants. And how are you so BIG?!" Draco says while standing up and getting used to the pain.
"One, thank you. I know my penis is amazing. And secondly I don't know!" I say with a smile.
Draco just rolls his eyes, and puts his hands around my neck. "Why did we have to do that many rounds?" Draco asks with a chuckle. I laugh, and shrug my shoulders.
"I love you." I say with a smile. "I love you, too." Draco says with a bright smile.
This was our life, from here and on. I fell for royalty and he fell for me.