Hold me

Draco pov

I have always hated winter. The coldness of the mornings, and just coldness. I hated it!
This morning was no different. I wake up, and it's freezing. Even with the sheets on, I'm still freezing.
I still had my eyes close, while trying to cover my cold feet more. That was until I hit something solid, I heard them hiss in pain. I instantly stopped, who is in my bloody bed?!
After a few seconds later he felt a arm wrapped around his waist, over the layers and layers of blankets. Then he felt semi-dry lips graze the nape of his , making me shiver for another entirely. I can feel them kiss up my neck, and I now I'm really curious of who it was. I take a sharp breath.
"Good morning." I hear someone say. I feel their breath on my neck. "Who are you?" I asks.
They laugh, and then kisses my neck again. "Your really don't remember me or anything we did?" They says. While they were talking I decided it was a man, he had a very hot morning voice, that was hoarse.
"No, I don't." I say scared, a little now. "Well, were should I start." The man says, as he removes himself from me. I feel the coldness again.
I try to sit up, and pain comes up my back. I quickly stop trying to sit up. "What happened?" I ask in pain, now. I hear them cast a spell, so they are a wizard, and my pain disappears.
"So, last night me, you, and our friends decided to get together and have some drinks. Well, we got all really druck or at least everyone but me. I can't drink, again." The last thing he says was mumbled, but you could still hear it. I was really confused, now.
"I was acting druck, when you came over to me and told me; and I quote 'If I wasn't so bloody stupid. We could have been dating.' So, I asked you if you liked me. And your response by that was to kiss me passionately. Now, that I'm saying this out loud. I realize okay, I took an advantage of you. Shit!" He says now getting of the bed.
I sit up to see no there than, Harry James Potter, my rival since I was 11, the person I have had a crush on since 11, was naked in my room.
"Just continue." I say seeing that I'm naked. He looks at me, and realize that I'm now looking at him. He takes a deep breath.
"I kissed you back, not thinking at all. It was passionate, and hungry. So, we told our friends we were leaving. We left, and well I think you figure out the rest." Harry says as he put his hand behind his neck.
I nod me head, and start to analyze him. He had cut his hair, to where it was short on the sides but he still had all his fluff on top of his head. It still covered up that scar of his.
I look down at his stomach. Where used to be a tiny belly, is now a six pack of abs. I almost drool, while looking at every ab.
I look at his arms next, to see a tattoo. "Oh, I got this for everyone I loved and lost them." He says, and I realize that he was following my eyes.
I blushed, but tried to forget. I follow his abs, down to his 'v' line. I take a deep breath, and continue to look down.
I look at his dick, and my god. I think that was the fastest I turned hard in my whole life. It was huge, had to be at least 8, 9, or even bigger.
"I wish I wasn't drunk to feel that." I think, and looked back up at his abs. "Draco Malfoy, is really a naughty boy for looking at another man's jewels." Po-Harry says. And I realize just then I realized I had said that out loud.
I feel my face burn, and I look down. "What if I want to have a sex, now..." I say quietly. "Then, I will give you, what you want." He says as I can feel his eyes on me.
"Then, Potter you better get over here." I say with smrik. Harry walks over to me, and kisses me. I don't resist, I let him take over.
This time when I woke up, I just turned over. I was pulled in close. "You are my boyfriend, right?" I ask really scared he might say no.
"Of course, love." He, says I smile. "Now, come on let's go to eat some real food. And I already casted a healing spell." He says as he stands up. I get out of bed with him.
I walk into my bathroom, while he waits for me. When, I came out I saw his eyes on me like he was puppy waiting for his ower to get home. If this is how he was going to look at me everyday, then no one is allowed to have him expect me.
"Let's get dressed, then you can go cook me breakfast." I say with a smile. I start to look around my room, to see what I was wearing yesterday is now ripped in half on the floor.
"Sorry, about that." Harry says with crooked smile. "Don't worry, it was my favorite." I say while shrugging my shoulders.
I get changed into a over sized shirt, with trousers under it. I look at Harry, he was wearing the same thing from yesterday.
"You will have to go home, and get some clothes." I say with a smile. He nods his head, and chuckles. "Come on, I need food." I say as I grab his hand. I lead him down to the kitchen.
He made me breakfast, and we talked. That night we had a proper date.

It's hard to believe that was 15 years ago. Me, and Harry are now married. I still hate to cold. And today was of course I cold morning. I rolled over, "Cold?" Harry asks. "Yes." I say while trying to get as close as possible with my eyes closed.
Harry hold me, and kisses my forehead. I got warm instantly, but I guess I wasn't the only to think about get warm from him. Cause I hear footsteps coming to our room.
"Papa? Dad?" A little kid asks, I smile. I open my eyes, and sit up. I look at the little kid. It was a little boy, that looks just like Harry, a little girl version of me, a boy that has Harry's green eyes but had my hair, and lastly a little girl that had Harry's hair but my eyes. I shake my head.
"Come on." I wave for them to join us. These 4 our me and Harry's kids. James, Lily, Oliver, and Aurora.
I gave birth to James 6 years ago. Lily is 5, let's just say I was being a brat and James was at Hermione and Ron's. Oliver and Aurora are 3.
They all climb in and we all cuddle next to Harry. Harry just laughs at all us. "I have to make breakfast." He says, and everyone but Harry groan.
He pulls us off of him, and he goes to make breakfast. Us 5 sit up, and look at each other. After a few seconds we went downstairs to the kitchen.
We eat breakfast, and then we all went to watch a movie. I look at Harry with all of kids on him, and smile.
He looks at me with the puppy waiting for his owner eyes. I adore that look, and everytime I got that I look I can't help but blush.
He goes his crooked smile, and I turn on a movie. And got as to Harry as could, I had to pick James. I quickly fell asleep. I could feel Harry hold me, and I was smile. I was glad that he was the person holding me.