Rewire the Stars

"You know I want you. It's secret I try to hide." Harry sings to Draco. Harry and Draco were detention, and Dumbledore have left them an assignment. Like usually he wasn't there, Harry and Draco get used to it. But the assignment was that they had to sing a song to each other. It was from a muggle movie, which Draco disliked, but went with it. They had to watch the movie, then had to sing a song called 'Rewrite the Stars'. Draco and Harry thought it was weird that it was a song about love. But went with it. "I know you want me. So, don't keep saying our hands are tried." Harry sings as he starts to get into the song. He started liking Draco a little bit after first year had end. Well, he didn't realize until after Hogwarts. "You can claim it's not in the cards. And fate is pulling' your miles away. And out of reach from me." Harry sings this to Draco. Draco had already read what he is supposed to sing, and he feel so connected to this song. Draco has always liked Harry's after the first time he saw him getting fitted for robes. This was his and Harry's 3rd year, and they have spent a lot of time in attention, but they never sustained a relationship outside of detention. "But you're here in my heart. So, who can stop me I decided, that you're my destiny." Harry sings well putting his hand over his heart, because he understands the song. "What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine." Harry understands all of what he just sang to Draco. Because him and Draco ever did date, it could ruin Draco's reputation. And he didn't want Draco to get hurt his father for dating him. "Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I meant to find. It's up to you, and it's up to me." Harry sings with his hearts he wants Draco to realize that the song is telling the truth. Draco could hear Harry actually singing from his heart and starts to blush. "No one can say what we get to be. So, why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours tonight." Harry sings as sees Draco's checks get a light pink. It's now Draco turn, and he takes a deep breath. "You think it's easy. You don't think I want to run to you. But there is mountain. And there are doors that we can't walk though." Draco sings well getting closer to Harry. Draco always has hated his singing voice, and right now it doesn't make it any better. Because Harry's voice sound like an angle, but his voice was a little bit deep. Harry was questioning if Draco was singing to him, and to Harry he was. And to him Draco's voice sounded like a prefect angle. "I know you're wondering why because we're able to be, just you and me within these the walls. But when we go outside, your goanna wake up and see that it was hopeless after all." Draco sings to Harry, then looking at the door which was behind him. "No one can rewrite the stars. How can say you'll be mine? Everything keeps us apart. And I'm not the one you were meant to find. It's not up to you, it's not to me. When everyone tells us what we can be. How can we rewrite the stars? Say that the world can be ours tonight." Draco says while taking a step back, while feeling what the song says. He doesn't want to ruin Harry's reputation and he doesn't know what Harry's sexuality is. His father and mother already know, and they support him. But his father did ask him to keep it to himself, but you could tell people that were extremely close to him that he trusted. And so far, even though, Pansy and Blaise are his best friends he hasn't told anyone. "All I want is to fly with you." Harry and Draco sing together, Harry puts his hand out for Draco. "All I want is to fall with you." Harry and Draco sing together again, and Draco gives Harry his hand. Which Harry pulls Draco closer to him. "So, give me all of you." Draco and Harry sing close to each's faces. But, once again Draco pushes away. "It feels impossible." Draco sings, "It's not impossible." Harry sings, in the middle of Draco singing. So, they sound conjoined, "Is it possible?" Draco sings as Harry brings him back in. "Say that it is possible." Harry sings to combine their voices again, while pulling him back in. "How do we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine? Nothing can keep us apart." Harry and Draco sing together, Harry bringing Draco extremely close to him. "Cause you are the one I was meant to find. It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. And why don't we rewrite the stars. Changing the world to be ours." Harry and Draco sing together. Harry and Draco finish singing and are about to kiss. When Draco snaps back to reality. This was a detention assignment; it was the heat of the moment from the watching the scene of the movie. So, before Harry tried to kiss him, Harry felt two fingers on his lip. Draco couldn't stop the tears running down his face, Harry watched Draco tear he didn't understand why. "You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. But I can't have you. We're bound to break, and my hands are tied." Draco sings quietly, while trying not to cry more. Before Harry could say anything, Draco runs away. Harry fell down and started to cry. But wipes the tears away he needs to hear Draco tell him that he didn't like him. So, Harry quickly runs after Draco. He follows the sound of crying to the boy's bathroom. "Draco..." Harry says as goes over to Draco, who standing over a sink. "H-Harry just go a-away!" Draco turns around faces Harry. Draco's face was red from crying already. Draco turns back around and keeps crying. He gives Harry's few minutes before looking at the mirror. "Why haven't you left?!" Draco says as he turns around to face Harry. "I'm not leaving, I love you Draco. And one someone else someone else they don't just leave." Harry says while walk over to Draco. Draco stared at Harry; he was shaking. He thought he didn't hear Harry, right. "What?" Draco asks Harry again while wiping his tears away. "I love you, Draco." Harry says once again. This time he helps Draco wipe off the tears that still came down. "Really?" Draco asks as he looks at Harry with happiness, hopes that Harry is not lying. "Yes. I'm joking." Harry says as gets consumed by a hug from Draco. Harry hugged him back, after a few minutes. Draco pushed back, while his face is red. "S-sorry..." Draco says quietly, but loud enough for Harry to hear him. "It's fine. But I have one think to ask you." Harry says with a wide smile. Draco looks at Harry confused. "Will you help me rewrite the stars?" Harry asks, Draco realizes that is the way Harry is asking him to be his boyfriend. "Yes, I will." Draco says as he looks at Harry. Harry than leans in and kisses Draco. Draco doesn't fight, and kisses Harry back. It was sweet, but tough at the same time. But Draco didn't care at all. Harry was the boy Draco had dreamed of since day one. And now it's no longer a dream.