A Short Story (4/8)

'Never get too used to good things happening'. I should have listened to that when I was little, I should have listened to it know.
Here it is Ron is mad at me, Draco is crying, Hermione can't even stand to look at me. I didn't even do it on person, she came up to me.
"D-draco please listen!" I yell at him, Ron is blocking my way to get to him. I, myself, is crying. I'm hiccuping, not being able to breathe, I can't see straight anymore.
You see, I want to hogsmeade. I was getting Draco a little present, while more like just some flowers and chocolate.
Well, I was walking around I had got everything for Draco. I couldn't wait to get home and show him everything. I got his favorite chocolate and flowers. I didn't realize Ron, Hermione, and Draco were getting coffee close by. I heard my name, and was turning around when a girl kissed me. They all saw it happen.
But, what they saw was the girl kissing me and they thought I had kissed back. So now I'm here trying to convince them that isn't what happened.
"You're an asshole, Deck!" Ron yells at me pushing me back. I don't fight him, cause that won't help me at all. "Please listen to me..." I say through breaths. Ron looks at me, Draco looks at through watery eyes.
"Fine, but you better explain fast." Draco moves forward to me, I take a few deep breaths before I start.
"IwasbuyingyouflowersandchocolatewhensomeonecalledmynamewhenIturningaroundagirlcameuptomeandkissedmeIpromiseIdon'tlikeherIdon'tevenknowher." I say as fast I could while looking at the floors, I didn't even notice I had to pace and fidget.
I look at them, to see confused faces and questionable faces. "Wait what-" Ron says, before Draco ran to me. "I'm sorry!" Draco cry's on my shoulder, and I hold him.
"What did I miss?" Ron looks at Hermione, Hermione looks at him and shakes his head. "Harry was buying stuff for Draco, when the girl we saw kiss him. He didn't kiss her." Hermione finally looks at me, I could feel relief wash over to me.
Draco pulls my face down, he looks in my eyes. "One) where are my presents and two)." He says before interrupting himself by kissing me. I'm tooken back for a second, before I relax into it.
"Okay!" I hear Ron say, and we pulled away. Draco blushes, I chuckle, Hermione hits Ron on the arm for ruining 'the moment'.
I back away before quickly to running to the other side of the room, I grap the bag of chocolate and flowers.
I walk back over to Draco, I give him the bag of chocolate, then the flowers. "Your favorite." I smile at him, his face had an 'aww' face.
But, no matter what I still can't seem to get over everything that happened. I feel like I cheated when I didn't, well at least that's what I think.
"Harry, are you okay?" I hear Hermione ask, I look at her and nod my head. "Can me and Harry have a private chat please?" Hermione looks at Draco and Ron, they both nodded their heads. Draco looks at me, then walks out. Ron just walks out, I have a feeling he likes Draco.
"Harry, you feel like you cheated, don't you?" She asks me, I just nod my head. "I also have a feeling you know, as well as I do, Ron likes Draco." She says, again I nod my head.
"Well, you didn't cheat, and Ron needs to keep his hands to himself." She says as she pats me on the back. Not even a second later, Draco is busting open the door.
"Harry!" He screams, he is crying again. Something happened and I figured it has to do with Ron. Draco jump in my lap, while Hermione ran out.
Ron came in just as Hermione was at the door, he was glaring at me. I don't want to know what he did, so I quickly picked my crying baby and take him up to our room.
I can hear Hermione asking Ron what happened, but ignore he says and open the door the our room. I walk over to my bed and sit down, letting Draco fix himself on my lap.
"Hey, baby, what happened?" I say quietly with a smile. "H-he took m-my hand-" hiccup,"I thought he j-jusy being f-friendly-" hiccup," but then he tried to kiss me!" He finishes, but I know that's not all of it.
I rub circles on his back, and start cooing him. Why can't everything just stay the same. Why does everything have to change.
I always thought that being in love was like flying, but people can't fly. We just wish we could.
I don't know long we stayed like we did, all I know is that Hermione did come to join us when it got dark outside. I knew she was waiting for Draco to go to sleep before she told me what he did.
He won't to sleep just a few minutes ago, we are waiting to see if he is really sleeping and when he hear his little snores we know he is a sleep.
"So?" I look at her, she looks at me a mad glare. "He tempted to kiss Draco. Well, Draco had pulled away and asked him what he was doing. That's when Ron looked at him and told him that you are no go for him. That he should be with someone like Ron. That Draco should get over you, and come date him."
"While, he was staying this he was backing Draco until the wall. His plan was to basically to kidnap Draco and take his virginity weather Draco wanted Ron to or not." She finishes, and I can feel my blood boil. What the fuck could someone say or do that!
"I'm telling headmaster tomorrow, but for now I'm staying in here with him." She says and I nod my head. Ron shouldn't have said that, and I know if I try to talk it won't end up good.
Hermione did stay that night, her and me fell asleep fast. That next morning he told headmaster, and had have Ron suspended from school for two months. I never no matter what, though, he wasn't going to my friend anymore. Not after hurting Draco.
I just have to remember, I can only watch to fly. We were never meant to fly, we will never fly. 'Ever take life for granted' we should listen more careful to warnings.