Riptide and Drawing

It was Draco Malfoy's and Harry Potter's 8th year. Draco was forced to go back, even if he begged to not go. The ministry said if he would make friends or even more with the others 8th years he would not go to Azkaban. He thought that he would for sure go Azkaban, I mean who would be friends with a ex-death eater. Even though he didn't have a choice. But the first person to have open arms was Harry Potter.
The boy who stole his heart, and the boy who lived twice. After Harry it was Hermione. All Draco would do is apologize to her, he felt and stills so guilty for everything that happened in the Manor.
But, today Draco was walking around with Ron and Hermione talking. They were looking for Harry, who disappeared.
"So, where do you think he is this time?" Hermione asks with smiling at Draco. Draco came out as gay, Hermione came out as bisexual, and Ron was bisexual, too. But the reason why she asked him and not Ron was because Harry was bisexual and there were so many signs that Harry and Draco liked each other.
"I say he is by the lake." Draco says as he realizes what today is. Today was the firework show for Hogwarts, well at leasts that what Draco thinks it called. The two Gryffindors and the Slytherin walk to the lake to see almost everyone, but Harry. Draco just looks at Hermione, and Ron and shake his head. They all walk over to a side of the lake. Hermione and Ron were talking about lovey dovey stuff. And Draco was just looking at the sky.
Harry was sitting behind the same tree Draco was sitting in front of, but Harry didn't realize what to day was. So here he is forgetting about the whole school (well at least the ones that wanted to come) were on the other side of the tree.
He was just listening to music on his headphones. He was listening to the music that helps him disappear from reality. So sometimes he would start randomly singing, and one on was around so they couldn't judge him. He is drawing flowers around Draco, and boy was he good.

Draco was still thinking about where Harry could be when he heard someone start to sing. "I was scared of dentists and the dark. I was scared of pretty girls and starting conversations. Oh, all my friends are turning green.
You're the magician's assistant in their dream" Draco turns around to see who was singing.
Hermione looks at Draco, with a question face while Ron gets his wand out. Draco goes to look behind the tree to see Harry. Draco is shook that amazing voice belongs to Harry. "Ah-ooh-ooh-ooh, ah-ahh-ah-ah
And they come unstuck." Harry sings while still continue to draw.
Draco calls the two Gryffindors and some other people who heard the singing. They all walk over to see Harry, and soon people started to get confused. "Lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side. I wanna be your left hand man. I love you when you're singing that song. And I got a lump in my throat. 'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong." Harry sings while closing his eyes and more people gather around him.
It was obvious Harry had no clue they were their. Draco was staring at the drawing of him. He remembers that day, it was day in winter where Harry took him to get a cup of Coco, than they just shopped and had fun for the rest of the night.
"There's this movie that I think you'll like. This guy decides to quit his job and heads to New York City. This cowboy's running from himself. And she's been living on the highest shelf." Harry sings as he goes back to drawing. By now everyone that was outside by the lake was now surrounding Harry. "Ah-ooh-ooh-ooh, ah-ahh-oh
And they come unstuck" Harry looks at his work while everyone was looking at him, then his work.
Everyone looks at each other is a amazement. Draco looking at the beautiful picture of him, Harry was an amazing drawer. "Lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side. I wanna be your left hand man. I love you when you're singing that song. And I got a lump in my throat. 'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong." Harry sings again, everyone just shrugged it off.
"I just wanna, I just wanna know. If you're gonna, if you're gonna stay. I just gotta, I just gotta know. I can't have it, I can't have it any other way." Harry looks at the drawing with sad and hopefully eyes.
Everyone saw this and looks at Draco, who was looking at Harry with so much love. "I swear she's destined for the screen. Closest thing to Michelle Pfeiffer that you've ever seen, oh." Harry sings, and everyone expect Draco left. They wanted to give them space, and right then was perfect. "Lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side. I wanna be your left hand man. I love you when you're singing that song. And I got a lump in my throat. 'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong." Harry sings as he looks around him finally. Harry looks to his right to see Draco looking at him, so he stopped the music playing.
"I didn't mean to scare you, Harry." Draco says calmly after Harry saw him. "It's fine..." Harry mumbles, he was to scared to look at Draco in the eyes. Then it hit him, what he was drawing and what he had been doing.
Harry quickly looks up at Draco and realizes that he is not staring at Harry, he is staring at the drawing. "I know it's not best your just the first that came to my head. Also, did you hear me singi-" Harry gets interrupted by Draco looking at his eyes. Why does his eyes have to be so Prefect, Harry thinks as glups. "Yes, I heard your singing. Could you keep singing? Your voice is very beautiful, and I want to here how the song ends." Draco says as he looks down with a tint of blush on his cheeks. Harry was surprised by Draco barely blushing, but blushing from looking at him. "Yeah, I will finish the song." Harry says as he turns the music back on. Draco just smiles at him.
"Oh lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side. I wanna be your left hand man. I love you when you're singing that song. And I got a lump in my throat. 'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong." Harry sings as he looks at Draco, he was gaining confidence. Draco looks at Harry. "Oh lady, running down to the riptide. Taken away to the dark side. I wanna be your left hand man. I love you when you're singing that song. And I got a lump in my throat. 'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong." Harry sings as he gets closer to Draco. Draco starts to blush, but gets closer to Harry.
"Yeah, I got a lump in my throat. 'Cause you're gonna sing the words wrong." Harry sings as he puts his hand on Draco's cheek. Harry knows that he could get pushed away or rejected, but he didn't care. Harry kisses Draco, and Draco eyes flutter shut.
Draco kissed Harry back. They stopped kissing when they heard a firework. They look at the firework and back at each other and laughs.
Hermione and Ron look to see their best friends smiling and laughing. Hermione winks at Ron, and he laughs. "I need my 10 gallons." Hermione says with her hand out. Ron rolls his eyes, but gives her 10 gallons.
"So, I think I need to ask a question." Harry says as he looks at Draco's eyes. Draco nods his head, and looks into Harry's eyes. "Will you Draco Malfoy be my boyfriend?" Harry asks while getting close to Draco again. "The answer is, did Harry Potter just kiss me." Draco says with a smirk. Harry laughs, "And I'm about to do it again." Harry says before he kisses Draco.

Thank you, Riptide and drawing.