Lessons (1/3)

Draco pov

The game had just ended. Slytherin lost because Potter caught the snitch. It was like I forgot everything about being a seeker, during the game. The main reason why, is because I have been out of the team for a year now. So, I'm little rusty. "Malfoy!" I hear someone call my name, right before I head into the Slytherin changing room.
I look back to see Potter, walking my way. I walk to met him half way. "Yes, Potter?" I say so blunt. I was hoping he would tell me that he liked me, but instead he told me that he was the new Gryffindor caption. "And I would like to have some private lessons with you, so we can help you remember the basics and some moves." Potter says with his head held high.
I didn't realize until this moment, I was shorter than Potter! When did he get a growth spurt or when did I stop growing? It doesn't help that it looks like with his hight, he gained muscles. "Yeah, sure. I'm little rusty, from not playing for a year." I finally get out, while looking at his eyes. Why does he have to be so bloody HANDSOME! "Okay, met me at 6 am. If you are late, or miss, or get distracting. You missed the private lessons it, and will never get the private lessons. Understood?" Potter says while sticking out his hand. "I understand." I say, but to be honest I didn't really understand.
But before I could ask again what he meant, he shook my hand and walked off. I felt stupid, humiliated in front of everyone. I quickly go the changing rooms and change, while some of the other Slytherin boys laugh at me.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Harry pov

After I walked away from Malfoy, I felt eyes on me. And it was from my team. "What?" I ask with a strong voice. Everyone quickly looks away from me, expect Ron. Why does it always have to Ron Weasley, who stares at me.
"Harry, he is our opponent!" Ron yells as I walk into the changing room. Why did I pick him to be my best friend.
I'm saying this because he is homophobic, opinionated, and doesn't let grudges go. And I'm bisexual, understands everyone's choice, and does let grudges go.
We are nothing alike, but me and Hermione. We are like the male and female version of one of another.
I quickly change into my workout outfit, just like always, and walk out. I never take a shower, because I would always run or exercise after a game.
It didn't matter when, or if I was tried. It helped me get my thoughts together, and it helped figure out were everyone should go. "Potter, I have a few questions!" Draco yells from the Slytherin changing room door.
I look back, and nod my head. As he starts to walk towards me, I start to walk away. Time for some exercise, Malfoy.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Draco pov

I realize that Potter is walking away from me. He thinks he is going to make me do exercise, ha! I quickly pick up my pace, so I can get in front of him. When I finally get in front of him, I realized that I just run a few miles and we are no near the quidditch stadium. "There you go! You just run for 2 miles! Now, what's your question?" Potter says with a smile.
He knew what he was doing, giving me private lessons wasn't going to be so bad. "I want to make sure..." I start to say but a breath comes in.
I didn't even realize I was panting until then. "Sorry. I want to make sure, that you are not lying? And how many private lessons, am I going to have with you?" I say, while trying to control my breathing. Potter raises an eyebrow, and looks at my small figure.
"I'm not lying. And I don't know, but from looks of it. Definitely more than 5 lessons. I will make sure there at different times." Potter spoke with so much force, and determination. He sounded like a business man making a deal, and I know what that sounds like. "Okay. Thank you, Potter." I says while standing up straight.
As I start to walk away, I get a whiff of his colonel. It smells like maple syrup, with pumpkin spice. How have I never noticed this before! "It's Harry. You see tomorrow." I look back to see Pot- Harry giving me a glance. I nod my head, and wall off.
When I make it back to Hogwarts, it was already time for supper. I walk in the great hall, and sit in front of Blaise and his girlfriend Pansy. "So, Potter is going to give you private lessons?" The girl says with a smirk.
I shake my head, this two are the only ones to know that I have Harry since I was 14. So, it's been 4 year that I realized (at least) that I like him. "Yeah, but most likely I won't confess. But I got a whiff of his cologne, it smells like maple syrup and pumpkin spice!" I say while basically fainting. Pansy and Blaise exchanged happy looks, like the are going to jump to the moon. "It's matches you! You smell like a green apple, with cinnamon." Blaise say, I sit up realize their right. "And he smells like maple syrup and pumpkin spice! You guys together will smell like fall!" Pansy says with a huge grin.
They were right, me and Harry would smell like the best things about fall. Maybe I do need to confess.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Ron pov

I look at Hermione (my girlfriend), and than at a happy Draco. "Ron, what is it?" 'Mione asks me. I think for second, than smirk. "We need to sabotage the private lessons Harry is going to Draco." I say, I know my girlfriend will support my opinion.
But she just shakes her head. "Ron, no! Let Harry be, now I'm going to be taking a plate out to Harry. I think you should stay here and think about what you just said." Hermione says, as she starts to get a plate for Harry ready. Her and me have been fighting more, and more. If I didn't love, I would have broken up with her a long time ago.
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Harry pov

I decided I won't eat tonight, and Hermione know when I don't come the great hall it's because I'm thinking. And anymore that's all I'm doing. Ever since the battle ended, I have realize how smart I am. So now I have been reading, writing, exercising, and more lately.
I have gotten all good greats so far, and I about to be with Hermione's status. I remember the early events, but one that stuck out was me smelling Draco cologne.
Well, I smelled a whiff of his cologne. And we match, we could smell like everything good in fall. So, I have also decided I am going to confess.

A/n I want to make this into a story. I just don't know who would read it. If you think I should make it into a story please do tell me.