Your Traditions

(In this story the Dursley's gave Harry put adoption, and Harry was a adopted by a Spanish family. I do not know Spanish, I know few but not a lot. And this a non-magic)

My name is Draco Potter, I am married to Harry Potter. Right now I'm putting up decorations for the día de los Muertos.
It's November the 2nd, which means it's día de los Muertos. Harry has no idea I am doing this. Usually we go over to his mama, and papa's house. But this year Harry couldn't do it cause of work. He was so disappointed that he couldn't do the día de los Muertos.
I step away from the ofrenda, I look at it. It had Harry's real parents on it, Sirius Lupin, Remus Lupin, Harry's adopted aunt, and cousin. I put there favorite things in front of their pictures. I was so happy about it.
I decided to add skulls, flowers, and some candles. I can't wait for Harry to sees Harry's reaction.
What if hates it? What if he gets mad at me for doing this? What if didn't want to celebrate this year? I keep thinking this things.
I am seating on the couch now, lucky me and Harry have a big house. I put the ofrenda in shed we have, it had nothing in there.
I had the living room decorated, the kitchen had Harry's and mine favorite Spanish food. I remember that I need to add to the ofrenda, the peoples favorite food. I quickly get up, I made the food forgot about it. I head to the kitchen, and walk over to the counter top. I grab the food and walk to the shed.
I make sure to have everything this time, and I make sure everything is perfect. I smile at my work, then head off to the living room. I had to wait for Harry, which wasn't every long.
"Love, I'm home." I hear Harry say, I walk to him. "Hello, handsome." I say while leaning in to kiss him. He kisses me, and I smile into the kiss.
We pull apart, and we look at each other. "Mind telling me, what's with the decorations?" Harry asks me as he points and looks around.
"What is today?" I ask him, he thinks for a second. Then looks at me with realization. He shakes his head, I felt my stomach drop.
"Eres realmente increíble, amor." Harry says smiling, I have no idea what he is saying. "Huh?" I say, I'm trying not to show how upset I am.
"You are truly amazing, love." Harry says with chuckle. I could feel heart being piece back together. "I really need to learn Spanish." I say with a wide smile.
"Well, I can teach you." He says then looks around. His face starts to frown, and I realized what's he looks like. "It's in the shed." I say with a smile. He looks at me, smiles, then nods his head. I back away from him, and walk to our back door.
He follows me, I open the door and walk out to the shed. He continues to follow me. I could see him in the corner of my eye, and he looked like a puppy following their mum.
I open the door to the shed, and go in. Harry follows, I smile as I turn around and see his reaction. His eyes light up as he looks at the ofrenda. "Oh, Draco." He chokes out.
He walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Thank you. Thank you for this." He says before kissing my forehead. "Harry, I know how much this meant to you." I say as hug him, putting my head on his chest and my arms around his body.
"I just wish I knew what to put on the ofrenda." I confess, I was looking away from him so I couldn't see his face. "Well then, let's teach you." He says and he pushes me back so we can look at each other. His face had a wide smile which made him have wrinkles. I nod my head.
He takes his hands off my shoulders, the looks carefully at the ofrenda. "Looks good, expect we need to add what they are know for." Harry says as he turns back to look at me. I nod my head; I only had missed one thing! I probably looked like a little kid.
After finding what they are known for the ofrenda was done. I overjoyed with myself. Harry looks happy, and like he his at home.
"It's almost 6, come we need to start the making the pathway with the pedals." He says and I give him a confused look. "The pathway with the panels lead our ancestors to our ofrenda." He says and I nod my head.
We make the pathway. It goes from the shed around the house to the driveway, then down the driveway to the street. I was scared that someone was going to stop and ask if we are crazy. But, no one did.
It was around maybe 6:30 or so when we had finish the path. I hope the ancestors like the pathway and the ofrenda. "Amor, time for party." Harry says and I look at him confused. I know usually we have a party at his mama and papa's house.
"You see on dia de los Muertos we too have fun. So that our ancestors don't have to worry about us being sad or worried or anything bad. All they see is happiness." He says as I walk towards him.
He grabs my hand and takes me inside. I smile as he puts on Hispanic music. He comes over and takes my hand. He starts to dance us around, and I couldn't stop smiling.
He starts to see the song, and I don't know what he is saying. But, I letting my body dance to the beat.
I don't know why, but when we were dancing I felt like people were dancing with. Other people were dancing to the music, and I good time. I think Harry felt it to.
The night went great, Harry and I loved it. We finish the night by looking at the candles burn out.
"Thank you, my doing my family's tradition." He says, and pulls me close. We are seating on a bench,  in our backyard, looking at the shed. "No, thank you for showing me your traditions."