Insecurities

You see after the war Draco became more and more insecure about myself. Him and Harry had been dating since 4th year. But, they kept it a secret. Now after the war the told everyone, everyone accept him. Harry had been by his side, and the more insecure Draco gets the more worried Harry gets.

Harry pov

I was walking through the hall behind Draco, and I realized that Draco's thighs jiggle everytime we stepped. I loved it, but I think Draco knew about the jiggling and tries to walk slower. It made me hurt, more than me "dieing".
I was sitting next to Draco on his bed, and he was wearing a crop top. He had finally sat down, and I realized that he had fat rolls. Again, I smiled and him. But he stood up and got a different shirt. Why does he keep hiding himself?
Draco had been wearing my hoodies more and more. Harry wanted to take them off of him, and tell him he's beautiful. But, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
It's been a few months with the hoodie thing. "I am getting more worried by the day, but today made me more worried. We were sitting talking, I could feel that their was something so I asked him about it..."

Flashback

Me and Draco were sitting in the library. He had been trying to make the hoodie that he was wearing cover all of him. He keep looking around and then going back to reading. "Hey, love. What's up?" I asks him, because I'm worried for him. This has became a daily, him always wanting to hide this body. "Nothing." He snapped, he hasn't snapped like that in a long time. "What's going on? You haven't snapped at me like that in a long time." I say while getting up to come close to him. "Harry, stay away from me! You are probably ashamed to be seen with me!" He said, as he stood up. Then I looked in his eyes, and I saw tears. Before I could comfort him, he run out.

End of Flashback

"And then he snapped at me. And then said 'I bet your ashamed to be seen with me!' Do you know how much that hurt me?" I say while thinking about what happened earlier. I look at Hermione, who was sitting next to me. "Oh, Harry." She said while giving me a shoulder hug. "I think he is insecure about his body. Maybe you should ask him why?" Hermione says while rubbing my back. I nod my head, and kisses her forehead. Then I walk to mine and Draco's dorm. I knock before I walk in, and wait to here Draco's respond. "Come in, Harry..." Drcao said, I walk in Draco holding a pillow close to his body. "Babe, can we talk." I say as I sit down next to him. He nods his head. I take his hand which was free, and kiss it. "I want to know... What do you think of your body?" I ask him softly. I didn't want to hurt him, I just wanted to know. "Well... After my trail... someone yelled at something that stuck in my head..." Draco says softly, I wasn't going to push that out of him. "They yelled, they don't see what you see in me because I was ugly, and I was getting fat and worse. I listened to every word..." Draco had tears going done his face, ashamed of his body, ashamed for me. "I... Believed him... So, I tried to hide my body... " He say as with tears coming down his face. I pull him into my arms. I start to rub his back as he cried. "Babe, I love you. I love your body. I love how you are eating more, I love your body and you. I don't know care if your fat or skinny. You are good enough, more than good enough. You are Great enough. I don't feel ashamed to be with you, I feel proud to be with you." I say, I love him. He is my life, and my life is great with him.
We stayed like that for a little. I was constantly telling him that he was more than I would have ever asked for. Eventually it was time for dinner, me and Draco walked down their together. We sat down, and I made sure to get everything he loved on a plate and gave it to him. "If anyone judges you. They will meet my fist." I say as he looked up and me. He laughs at me, and starts to eat. I start to eat with him.
After that day, Draco stopped being so insecure and if he did we had a code word, confidence. Each time Draco felt insecure he would tell me that one word, and we would go have another conversation about how he was perfect. We are happy now. I have been helping Draco, love his body as much as I do. I think what helped a lot, was us doing the nasty. I think that really helped his body confidence. Oh how I loved his every movement, now.
I love seeing him bright up now, and I love seeing that smile on him. I am so happy about his confidence. The more it grows, the more my baby smiles. And the less I worry.