Love Story

We were both young when I first saw you. I'm close my eyes and the flashback starts.
I was sitting in me and Harry's bed, looking through the picture books. I was looking at the pictures of us when we were at Hogwarts.
I close my eyes remembering when I first him. His messy hair, and his emerald eyes. I remember falling in loves with eyes. But, I remember the year when I realized I actually fell in love with him.
4th year, yule ball. I decided to step out for a few minutes, Harry had came with Parvati Patil. I didn't like seeing her on his arm.
I'm standing there, on a balcony in summer air.
I was standing on the balcony not expecting anyone to come out. It was a bit chilly, but nothing more. I could handle it.
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns. See you make through the crowd and say, "Hello"
I turned around to look at almost everyone dancing. No one was looking outside, I couldn't help but laugh to myself. Right then, I see Harry walking through the crowd to the balcony. Harry walks out to me.
"What are you doing out here, Potter?" I ask him as he comes next to me. He looks at me, before he turns around and looks at everyone. "Just wanted to say hello." He says with a small smile. I shake my head, trying to figure out why Potter was being nice.
Little did I know; that you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles.
I look at Harry, just as a slow songs turns on. He looks at me, "Dance with me?" He asks as he holds out his hand. "What?"
"Dance with me."
"You sound so confident I would dance with you." I state, and he chuckles. "I am confident that you will dance with me." He says as he takes my hand and puts it around his neck.
I decid to just go with it. I put my other hand around his neck, he puts his hands on my waist. We started to dance, we looked into each others eyes, I could feel my heart skip a beat.
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet." And I was crying on the staircase; beggin' you, "Please don't go," and I said; Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
Two year later, Harry was at my house. In the 'living room' if that's what you want to call it. My father asked me to look at him. I remember those eyes, he looked at me with hopefully eyes. All three of them did.
"It's not him father. This isn't Harry Potter." I say as I look away from him, Father frowned. I knew I was going to be punished for lying, but oh well. I just want him to be okay.
I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's love story, baby, just say "yes"
I knew they needed to leave, to get the army together. But, I also knew I would have to wait forever for Harry. He had to run, but I had to stay. But, hopefully he will be my My prince in shining armor.
So, I sneak out to the garden to see you. We keep quiet, cause we're dead I'd they knew.
After the war, Harry and me got to know each other better. Eventually, it led to us sneaking out to talk to each other. I still had my feelings for him, but I was too scared to say anything. I mean I didn't want to lose a friend, and be made fun of.
"You didn't realize, Ron would kill us if he found out we were talking like we were friends." Harry says while we are laying on our backs looking at the stars. "Who would he kill me or you?" I asks while looking at him. He looks at me, "Both of us." We both laugh, and look back the stars.
So close your eyes; escape this town for a while
"Do you wonder what it's like to leave this town?" He asks me out of nowhere, and I have wonder but never thought into it. "I close my eyes and imagine that." I say with a soft a smile.
Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet." But you were everything to me; I was begging you, "Please don't go," and I said.
"Promise, to never leave me?" I ask him, and he looks at me. "I promise." He says with a smile.
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run. You'll be the prince, I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say "yes"
"Do I have to be the princess?" I asks Teddy, with pouty face. Today Teddy was visits, Harry is the one to bring him over. He always wants to play prince and princess, I am always princess and Harry is always prince.
"Oh come on, like you don't want to be my princess." He says and I can't help but playful roll my eyes.
Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby, just say "Yes"
It's been a few months, sadly me and Harry haven't been able to hang out. But, now he is here telling me that he is marrying Ginny Weasley.
"And how how long have you been engaged?" I asks him, while not being able to look at him. "Only for a few months, Draco, I promise." He says with a sad voice, and I want to look at him but I know better.
I tried not to listen to my mother, I tried to ignore what my mother said. I should have listened, I shouldn't have gotten close. But, I did.
"Just leave." I say, before walking away.
"Draco!" I hear behide me.
"Draco!" The farther I get away, more silent they become.
I got tried of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around. My faith in you was fading, when I met you on the outskirts of town.
Harry called me yesterday, he told me to come to the outskirts of town. I did it even though my mother told me not to. I can't he just be with, I be with him. But, sadly life isn't like a fairytale. I wish it was.
And I said, "Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you but you never come. Is this on my head? I don't what to think"
"Harry what do you want?" I asks him, when I get the outskirts. "I want to apologize." He says, I nod my head. " Go one apologize." I say, and he does. He apologizes for everything.
"Me and Ginny aren't getting married as well. I fell in love with someone else." He says which shocked me the most. "Well who was this person?" I asks him and he smiles. He looks at me dead in the eyes, "You."
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring, and said "Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone. I love you, and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out white dress. It's a love story, baby, just say 'Yes'"
It's funny to think after all this time, Harry is in front of me on one knee. He just proposed, and I'm more shocked then ever.
"Yes, yes, yes!" I yell as I run into his arms. He catches me, and holders me. I'm crying and smiling.
Cause we wer both young
"Remember our wedding?" Harry asks me as he comes into our room. "Of course, I remember it." I say as I roll my eyes, he comes over and kisses me. Yep, I differently live in a love story.