Mistletoe

I was walking through the halls, it's Christmas time. I never liked this time of year, nor Halloween. I never had family to celebrate it with, and I never seen the joy in all the festivity. Halloween, well my parents died on that day.
Hermione and Ron are holding hands in front of me, they were forced under a mistletoe, just a second ago. It was enchanted so they had no choice. I have been trying so hard to avoid them, and everyone else seems to walk right under them.
Everyone has been placing bets who kiss. I know I only betted on Ron and Hermione, I knew at one point they would. I was surprised with how long it took though. Almost 3 weeks.
Although I dislike the idea of kissing someone under a shrub. I keep tabs on who all has kissed under it. I know that Draco Malfoy, Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, and me are the only four left.
I don't find the idea kissing my ex under a shrub. I rather kiss a rat, expect one rat. "Harry, come join me!" I hear, I look over to see Ginny under one of the shrubs hanging around.
I feel everyone looking at me. Before I can say anything Luna walks onder it, and kisses Ginny right on her lips. Everyone looks at them. That gives me time to get out of this awkward situation.
I look at Ron and Hermione who are looking at Luna with an surprised face. I quickly and quietly move around the concer. I look down the hall and see none of the hanging shrubs, I take a deep breath. I start to go walk down the hall.
Why does everyone want me to kiss someone, I don't want to waste a kiss on somebody. There is only one person who gets these kisses are one person. I mean why can't everyone just leave me alone about it.
"I mean hones- ah!" I get pulled to the side. I look forward one is there, I look up and see one of those shrubs, I realized the person is behindd me. I slowly turn scared with who I'm about to face.
"Hello, Potter." I hear before I can see who it is. I look forward and see Draco Malfoy. He is only maybe 3 inches shorter than me, this year.
"Are you the one that pulled me under this hanging shrub?" I ask me, while moving my head down so it makes it seems like I'm talking to the ground. "I'm not that short prat!" He says while pushing my head up. I laugh at him, he shakes his head.
"And yes I did." He mumbles out, I smile at the blonde boy in front of me. "And why should I waste a kiss on you?" I ask him and watch his eyes look at me.
He looks at my lips, then my eyes. "Because you already wasted plenty of them on me." He says with a smirk. I shake my head, before putting my hands around him. Pulling him close to where are faces are almost touching.
I touch his lip and let my eyes closed. This is the only person who I would let my kisses go to waste for. I pull away, then slowly look up as the mistletoe disappears. "If you wanted a kiss under a mistletoe, you could have just told me." I say, I know the mistletoe was a spell that Draco did. He hits my chest.
"Well, you wouldn't walk under one." He says with a pouty face, I smile at him. "I'm sorry." He rolls his eyes, knowing that I'm not. "I still got you under a mistletoe though." He says with smile. I smile and shake my head. "Only you." I say with a smile. I still don't care for Christmas, but if it's with him I think I will learn to like it.

Merry Christmas for those who celebrate it. And I know this was short chapter but I wanted to make a Christmas oneshot. I hope you enjoyed this story and hope you have a good day/night.