A Name

A/N their is (idk if you count this as smut, but) a daddy kink/name in this story

Harry's phone

(Draco)                                       (Harry)

💚Baby💚

Good morning, love
                                 Good morning, Baby
Don't call me that
              Why? I mean you are my baby
Cause I'm not a baby!
                   You say that, and you are         throwing a fit about being a baby.
Okay, fair. Why are you not at the dining hall?
                                              Not hungry
Nope, I'm heading up there right now.
                                         I'm in the RoR
Okay

Draco sits his phone down, Pansy and Blaise look at him. "Pansy, can give me that extra plate?" Draco asks while pointing at a plate that was completely empty. "Sure." Pansy says on her cheerful voice, and gives Draco the plate. Draco starts to put eggs, apples, and even a tart. He stands up, making sure to get a drink before. Pansy and Blaise watch as he walks out with the plate in on hand and a glass of pumpkin juice in the other. "That was wired." Says someone from behind them. It was Ronld Weasley. "Weasley, mind your own business." Blaise scoffed at him. Ronld rolled his eyes, but still look at them. "He left his phone." Ron says with a smirk. He was planning on see something, but with those two their he couldn't. "Why, are you worried about that Weasley?" Pansy says as she picks up Draco's phone. Ron takes a deep breath, "I think Harry and Draco are dating." He says while pointing at the phone with his head. Pansy and Blaise look at each other, than at the phone, then back at Ron. "Think about it when draco's gone Harry's gone, when Harry's gone Draco's goes, when Harry doesn't come for dinner, who leaves? Draco. And when Draco doesn't come down for dinner, who leaves? Harry." Ron says while moving closer to the two Slytherins. The nod their heads, Ron was right. It honestly felt like something fishy was going on. "So I was going to look at his phone and find out, if they were." Ron says while looking at Draco's phone. By now Hermione Granger was by his side. Pansy and Blaise look at the phone and nod. "Not in here just in case we do find out the truth and we accidentally shout it." Hermione says. They nod their heads, and walk out.

They get to a empty room, and pull out Draco's phone. Of course, Pansy knew Draco's password. And they started going through it. "Check his contacts." Hermione says. Pansy nods her head, and goes to his contacts. Nothing was out of normally, until they looked at the stared person. "He still calls his father, daddy?" Ron says while looking at the contact. Hermione shurgs her shoulders. "No, look here's father." Hermione says as he points at the second stared person. "Then, who could possibly be daddy?" Ron asks while looking at Hermione. "Maybe it's some weird kink or something I don't know." Blaise says as he looks at the group. Just then, the phone started ringing. All four looked at phone, Pansy noded her head. Everyone understood what that meant. She was going to answer. She pushes the green button, and the whole room goes silent. "Hello?" Someone asked over the line. Hermione and Ron looked at each other, than the name that the person was under. "Hang up." Hermione whispers into Pansy's ear. "Hel-" Pansy hangs up on the person, and looks at them. "Why did you tell me to hang up?" She asks looking at Hermione. Hermione looks at Ron, then at Pansy. "That was Harry." Hermione says in almost a whisper. Pansy and Blaise both look at phone, pansy drops it and looks at it like it is a bug. "That's Harry James Potter?!" Blaise shouts, making everyone look at him.

"That's Harry James Potter?!" Draco and Harry hear from the RoR. "Looks like someone found your phone... And you forgot to change your contact number, didn't you?" Harry asks while closing his eyes. Draco shook his head, he had changed Harry's as a joke that lead to him get his brains fucked out of him. "Babe, please never change it." Harry says if a laugh. Draco heard Harry say never change it, and so he wouldn't dare change it. "But, I think you need to get your phone back from Blaise." Harry says with a faint smile, Draco took a deep breath. He didn't want his friends to find out this way, he had rather them walk in on them snogging then this. "And you should always let them know, that you will be skipping all classes today. And if they ask tell them..." Harry stopped and walked closer to Draco. Draco had an confused face. "Harry." Harry says dropping his voice to an octave. Making Draco get flustered, he knew exactly what that meant. Draco noded his head, and walked to the door. He could feel Harry staring at his ass, as he walked so he quickened his pace.

It's been 2 weeks now, after Draco explained things to his friends and Harry's friends. Now, they all hang out in secret of course. But, it's been good. Even though everytime, Harry calls Draco and one of them has to pick up they get shivers down their spine. Draco and Harry always laughing about. But, now everytime Harry or Draco is out they tell Harry or Draco. They were having the times of their lives. Their best friends, have became best friends and soon they will graduate and get married and so on. Oh, how life changes with just a name.