The Black Dog (1/2)

I was walking with Pansy and Blaise when I see a black wolf. "Pansy, look." I say quietly. She looks at the handsome wolf. "He looks friendly, let's go see if we can touch him." Pansy says with a smile. "Love, it's a wolf." Blaise says trying to convince his girlfriend that is not a good idea.
"Draco, come on." She says to me, who loves animals. She gives me the puppy eyes, and it was over for me. I gave in, "Fine. We will walk over to him slowly." I says with half smile.
I see quickly glance that the wolf had a awe face. That's weird... What if he isn't an actual wolf... But an animagus. What if he was student at Hogwarts?
Before I could realize what was going on my feet started to walk forward to the wolf, I need to see his eyes. Why? Because I pay attention to people's eyes more than anything.
I could feel Pansy behind me, I could almost tell what color his eyes color is when he get up. I stop moving, thinking he was about to run. But instead he comes down to us.
Pansy looks at me, and I look at her. The wolf trouts over to us, and sits down when he gets to our feet. Blaise joins us at looking at the wolf. That's when I realize it isn't a wolf, it is just a massive dog.
"Hey, there boy." I say as I put my hand out. The dog puts his head in my hand telling me he is a safe dog to be around. I smile, and pet him. He wags his tail so happily.
I then look into his eyes, and I know exactly who it is. I quickly stop petting him, and look at him. "Harry Potter... I didn't know you were an animagus!" I quietly yell at Potter. Panys and Blaise look at Potter as well, and each other.
The dog looked at me, then looked down.
He whimpers, and tucks his tail between his legs. He looks back, and he looks back at the forest. "No, no, no... Hey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. Come here boy." I say as I quickly sit down.
Potter comes over, and lays his head now on my lap. "Does Granger or Weasley know about this?" I ask him as Pansy and Blise sit down. He growled which terrified me.
I think he felt me jump, because he looked up at me with worry. He had the look of sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. "It's okay, it would be better if you were human." I say while looking at him. He nods his head, and a smirk was put on his face. Well, a smile that looks like a smirk.
"Draco, dear, he can't. Well, unless you want to see what he looks like undressed." Pansy says, and I quickly look at her. I can feel my cheeks start to burn. "She's right, you're not a fully trained animagus. When if you're wearing clothes when you change in whatever animal you are, they basically get ripped to shreds." Blaise says, and I nod my head.
I feel Harry's head nod a little. "Okay, would you like to go to the Slytherin dorm to get into something and talk to us?" I asks him, because I have a lot of questions.
He nods his head, and we all stand up. We hurry to the Slytherin common room. Luckily majority of people are hogsmeade.
We get Harry inside, and in Blaise's and mine dorm. Which soon is just going to be mine, because Blaise is moving in with Pansy.
I go over to my wardrobe, and was about to pull something out when Harry barked. I quickly look at him, he was pointing at Blaise's wardrobe. "You can't wear, Potter. His taller than me, and you shorter than me." I say, and Blaise chuckles.
"You forgot it's been almost 2 years, Drcao, since we saw him." Blaise says, and I nod my head. He might have grown.
I walk over to Blaise wardrobe, and open it letting Harry pick what he wanted to wear. "Pick." I say while pointing at the clothes.
Harry put his front paws on the wardrobe, making him stand up. He pointed his snout, at a white shirt. I grab it, and then Harry picked some blue jeans.
"You can pick the shoes when you get out." I say, and walk to the bathroom. Harry quickly gets down, and follows me.
I put the clothes by the sink, and left. I made sure to close the door behind me. "So, what do you think Potter will look like now?" Pansy asks, I shrug my shoulders. "Do you guys see the size of the thing hanging down?" Blaise quietly says, if we you weren't next to him you wouldn't have heard him.
"I saw it too. So I figured that he must have a big 'thing'." Pansy says, and I roll my eyes. I looked at the door, when I heard a noise.
When I did, I thought I had died. Harry Potter was wearing Blaise's shirt, with some buttons undone. The blue jeans looked like fit him amazingly. His hair was only in front of his eyes, all of his hair on the side of his head and been shaved off. In front of the eyes held the main curls now. He had grown a good 7 inches.
"Wow..." Pansy says, I look at her and her face has a bit of pink. I look at Blaise and even he had some pink of his checks. I then felt my face burning. I see him smrik.
"I will take that as a compliment." Harry says with a smile. "Please do." Pansy says with a smile.
I noticed he still was covering his eyes still, he sightly moved his head. And it showed his eyes. I saw a big scar on his right eye, and I then I noticed the a small scar on his neck.
"Potter, what happened to you!" I yell as I stand up and go over to him. He looks at me confused, I get up close to him. I left his hair up showing his eye, you could tell the he was almost, if not, blind in that eye.
I pointed at his scar on his neck, he looked anywhere but at us. "Potter... What happened?" I asked while backing away.
"When I had found out I could turn into a black dog, like my godfather Sirius Black. I didn't tell anyone, I known since 3rd year. Well, over to break after the war. I finally decided to tell Hermione and Ron." He says still not looking at us, you could tell this was hard for him.
"I told them. Ron got mad, he said that he didn't friends with me because me being like godfather. After all Sirius was the one to pull Ron under the whomping willow. Hermione didn't like his anger. Either did I." He says, and I'm seating down on the bed now listening to every word carefully.
"Well, Ron told his whole family. At the time me and Ginny were trying to find out if we still liked each other. When Ginny found out, she was anger. I don't know what happened that night after that. All I remember is Ginny, who was sitting next to me, got up and smashed a glass wine on my head." Harry say pointing at his eye scar.
"When I woke up a month later. Turns out the only Mr.Weasley, Mrs.Weasley, Charlie, and lastly Fred and George. The only ones beside me in the whole Weasley family. Later on Mrs.Weasley, turned on me and was no longer on my side." Harry says looking trying not to cry.
"Because of this Mr.Weasley followed his wife. When I tried to come to their house Bill hexed me." Harry say slowly taking of his shirt. When he did he showed us scars which terrified me. "This time I didn't wake up for 2 months. When I did Charlie, Fred and George were the only ones there. Hermione couldn't go against Ron, Mr. Weasley couldn't go against Mrs. Weasley." Harry says looking down. "So I decided to come to Hogwarts and live in the forest." Harry says.
"I wanted to shift back to a human I would go under the and hide in there for days. Professor McGonagall eventually found out and made me a room just for myself after I explained to her what happened. She said if the Weasley's can't accept people for who they are she's not accepting at all." Harry says nodding his head.
"Hermione will be coming back today, and Professor McGonagall is going to ask her if she thinks I deserve to live and if she says no. Then she will be no longer going to Hogwarts." Harry says finishing up.
"So when you asked me about the Weasleys I got upset, making me growl." He says, and he starts to seat down on the ground.
"Sit on a bed, please." I say before he could sit, he looked at him. He pointed to the Blaise's bed, I nod my head.
"Who's bed?" He asked, Blaise shot his head up. Harry noded his head, "You can sit there. I mean I'm going to be moving in with Pansy before school starts." Blaise says making Harry nod his head again.
Harry stands straight up, and walks over to the bed. "Are you sure?" Harry looks at Blaise before sitting down. "Positive." Blaise says, and Harry smiles and sits down.
"For the record you're not a Potter anymore. It's Harry now, because now I'm your friend and you can't tell me otherwise; because after what you just told me about the Weasleys. I want hexs them." Pansy says making us all laugh.
"That's fine I've actually been wanting to ask if you wanted to be my friends. I don't mean to sound like a stalker, but I've been watching you guys since you guys first got here." Harry says while rubbing the back of his neck. We couldn't help to laugh.
This friendship would last maybe forever. If not something more.

One Shots ·· Drarryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें