Christmas

Draco pov

I am still setting up for the party me and Harry are throwing. It was a Christmas party. I make sure to have pumpkin juice, out 5 bottles of beer out, and other drinks. I make sure the snacks are okay.
"Love, your pacing." Harry says from the couch. I look at him, he was wearing a brown button up (which is not button), with a red shirt under it, and a pair of jeans.
"Come sit down, we still have an hour." Harry says as he hold his hand out. I smile, and take his hand.
"Okay, but we need to get ready soon." I says as I kiss his cheek. And when I say 'we' I mean 'I'.
"Love, you don't have to get dressed up. It's only gonna be Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Luna." Harry says while looking at me. I look at him, "So?" I ask with sneer.
"All of them have seen you after we had sex before." Harry says, and that makes me instantly blush. 'Not have they only after sex, they seen during!' I groan to myself.
I roll my eyes, and get up. Harry chuckles at me. I go up to our room, and pick out a green suit with a black turtleneck.
After a I was done getting dressed, we had 10 minutes left until they get here. And knowing Hermione, she will be here soon.
"Love, Hermione and Ron are here!" I hear Harry shout. I quickly look at myself, and then go downstairs.
I smile when I see Hermione. She was pregnant with her and Ron's first kid, and was 7 months along.
"Your glowing." I say as I hug her by the side. She smiles at me, and nods her head. "And you are all dressed up." She says with a smile.
I see Harry, and Ron walk off. So, I take Hermione over to the couch. "How's is the little Granger-Weasley?" I ask as look her belly.
"Well..." Hermione starts, and after that we got in a long conversation. It didn't break until someone knocked. And by the end of that conversation I had baby fever.
"Excuse me." I say as Gary goes and opens the door. Ginny, and Luna wall in holding each others hands. If you didn't know Harry, you would have thought Harry was a cousin of the Weasley's.
They dress all the same, they do alot of the same stuff. The only reason he wouldn't be their sibling is because he had dark brown hair, while they have ginger hair.
After a while the house is full of laughter, and talking. I smile to myself, this was something I just recently got used to. After all in the Manor, Christmas was a quite day. I would open my presents, and then I would go to my room. The house elf, would bring up my toys or whatever I got.
I see Harry excuse himself from the conversation with Ron. Harry walks over to me, and wrapes his arms around me.
I look at him confused, and he points up. I look up to see a mistletoe, and I look at Harry. I shake my head, but Harry kisses my forehead.
He then kisses me, and I kiss back. We separate, and I look around the room to see everyone clapping.
You see me and Harry told these four people we were dating, at a Christmas party. We had kissed under a mistletoe, and everyone was shocked when we separated and said "We're dating, Merry Christmas!"
I smile at everyone remembering that memory. I look at Harry, then the song 'I love you 3,000' comes on. Me and Harry laugh to our selves.
"Come we have presents to open!" Ron yells from the other room. I roll my eyes, and Harry let's go of me.
We all go open are presents, and I notice I didn't get a present from Harry. I didn't say anything, I didn't want to ruin the moments.
Harry looks at me with smile, and I smile at him. Harry walks over and hold his hand for me. I take it, and he leads me outside.
When he get outside snow is falling, and the stars are bright. I wish moments like these can stay the same. His hand is holding mine, the snow is falling, the stars are shining, and it's just us two.
Harry let's go of my hand, and to take a deep breath. 'He probably is heading back inside.' I think. As I turn around to go inside, I see Harry on one knee, right were he was standing.
I put my hands over my mouth. 'He's not, is he?' Is the first thing that comes my head, when I see this. After this happens all the time, I will be prepared to be proposed to. But, it never happens.
"Draco, we have dated for 6 years. In the 6 years, I was the happiest man I ever have been. You made me feel like I was still human. You started being friends with my friends, for me." He takes a deep breath, and I now know this is real thing.
"I love waking up in the morning with you, I love your hair when you don't gel it back, I love when you love something so much you always have happiness in them. I love it when we cuddle. I love you, and everything about you." Harry says with a bright smile. I can feel the hot tears burn down my face.
"So, Draco Black¹, will be make the happiest man for the rest of our lives and marry me?" He finally finishs. "Yes! A thousand times yes!" I yell as I jump into Harry's arms.
Harry puts the ring on my finger, and kisses me. We stood there for maybe a good 3 minutes kissing, while the snow falls around us.
When we finally broke apart, Harry opens to the door. I look at the door, and everyone was standing there with a smile. Hermione was crying, and being held by Ron. Luna, and Ginny were smiling.
"You planned this all out." I whisper to Harry. I looked at him, and he nods his head. "Trust me, Blaise and Pansy wish you a merry Christmas and happy engagement. Your mum, told me to tell you 'Are a shinning star, that is bright. And Harry loves you. I gave him my blessing because he loves you more than, I could see anyone love anyone.' She wishes she could be here, but she sadly couldn't." Harry finishes. He asks my friends, and my mum is he could marry me.
This is why I feel in love with him. The way he is, the way he looks at me, the way he is so happy, the way he always cooks for me. I have more reason, theses the are stop off my head.
"Come on, let's go inside." I say, and everyone gets inside. As soon as I step inside Hermione, and Luna are at my side. We walk off to talk about things. While, Harry is with Ron and Ginny talking about things.
Finally after the party is over, and everyone went home. I fall on the couch, and lay down. Harry is cleaning up the mess, which isn't the mess. I look my ring. It was a diamond, with something else.
"I'm finished cleaning up." Harry says as he comes to sit down on the couch. I nod my head still trying to figure out what is wrapped around the ring. "It's a snake, Love." Harry says with a chuckle.
I love at him, and then look back at the ring. He was right, it was snake. "A snake? Really?" I asks as I turn around. He nods his head, and I get in his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him.
After a while, I decide to mention I want a kid. "Hey, Harry. I know what you can plan next." I says softly as he rubs my back. He hummes in response, which I guess 'What is that?'.
"The planning of future child." I say while smiling. He looks at me, and I smile. "I want to have a family, Harry. You, me, and two little copies of ethier you and me. Hermione talking about the little Granger-Weasley, is making wanting a family." I say with a smile. I could see it now.
A little Harry, running around during Christmas. So, happy he can open presents. While a little copy of me, is being held by me. Harry is helping me, with me them².
I smile at the picture. But, before I could tell Harry my dream his lips were on mine.
When we separated, Harry has a smile on his face. "I want a family, too." He says with a smile. "Now, the good question is before or after the wedding." He says with his eyebrows raised.
"Let's go with after. But, you could give me a text run." I say with a smirk. His smile, turns into a wide smrik. He quickly pick me, and takes me our room.

5 years later

I woke up from a little Harry, James Sirius Potter, jumping on the bed. He was 4 years old, and extremely excited for Christmas.
"Come on, mummy! Daddy is downstairs already, and I want to open presents!" James says with so much energy. I smile at him, and get up.
I go downstairs to find Harry with my little copy, Lily Narcissa Potter.
"Good morning, love." Harry says as I sit next to him. I take our daughter, and sit on the ground with her.
After a while it was me and Harry's turn to open presents. I decided to go first, and Harry got me what I wanted. The kids got me little personal ornaments, and I was as happy.
Now, times for Harry. Harry was almost finished opening presents, until I remembered one more. "Hold on, I need to get one more." I say and give Harry Lily. And I take off go get the last present.
When, I come back I take Lily and Harry continue. Harry was so confused, but was smile. When, it came to the last present. I smile at him, and he starts to open it.
I see his hands go over is mouth and he looks at me. "Your kidding?" He asks with a smile. I shake my head, and he stands up. He comes over to me, while I put Lily down. He picks me up, and spins me around.
"What is going on?" James says with his 4 year-old talk. "Your gonna be a big brother to one more sibling." Harry says with a smile. He puts his hand over my stomach. James' eyes light up, and he smiles. "Lily, you are going to be a big sister!" He says to Lily.
She stands up, and her and James get in between out legs. I smile at them, and smile at Harry. "Looks like we are going to a family of 5." I say with a bright smile.
I might have wished for two kids, but I wouldn't change anything. Everything is prefect, their is plenty of love for everyone, and I have been so happy. I love Christmas, and forever will.

A/n-
¹ After the war, Draco changed is middle and last name. Is he was Draco Scorpius Black.
² Draco couldn't tell if was a girl, or a boy.
Lastly, Merry Christmas! And if you don't celebrate Merry Christmas or if you celebrate another holiday (or it's called something different).
Happy Holidays!