The Prank

(Harry pov)
It was the day before April Fool's Day. Me, Hermione, and Ron we're going to play a prank on my boyfriend, Draco Malfoy. It was going to April the first in 30 minutes, when Draco slammed the door open. I look up at my boyfriend with tears down his face, and with Neville behind him. Neville must have Overheard me, Hermione, and Ron talking.
"WHAT IS THIS ABOUT YOU AND THE WEASLEY GIRL?!" Draco yells as he walks towards me, with his finger pointing at me. I look at the clock, 28 minutes until April 1st. I needed to act, "Well what did you expect?" I ask calmly, while looking around for Ron or Hermione. He stood their, and put his finger down. He starts to shake his head, "W-why?" He chokes out, as he looks up at me. I look to see Ron coming from the top the stairs. "Well, I mean look at her than you." I say as I look at Ron. Ron looks at Draco, then nods his head and looks at me. "I mean yeah. She is a Gryffindor, and your Slytherin. Do you really think a Slytherin and Gryffindor really be good together?" Ron says, well at least I'm guessing he said that because I was looking at the time. 20 minutes, now 19 minutes. "Is it just because I'm a Slytherin, Harry?!" Draco asks me, looking like he was going to collapse.
Hermione came in the Gryffindor common room, and instantly knew what was happening. As I ignore Hermione and Ron, I was looking at Draco trembling. I look at the clock, 10 minutes. "Harry... I thought you loved me..." Draco says so quietly that he sounded like a mouse. I felt my heart shatter, at those words. "Well, you can see that changed." I say, I'm honestly surprised that I didn't choke. 5 minutes.
Before anything else could happen, Blaise and Pansy run in the Gryffindor common room. I had already told them the plan, and I'm guessing they had an instant to look here. "Draco!" Pansy shouts, I knew from the sound I her voice she was going along with it. The tiny little blonde boy, who I call my boyfriend; just looks at the girl running at him, and runs towards her like a child who lose their mother. Blaise winked at us, and took his wand out. "What did they do?" Blaise asks while looking back and forth from Draco, then us. Draco shook his head knowing he couldn't speak. Pansy starts to comfort him, 1 minute. But, before anyone of us were going to say April fool's he took off running.
I heard the ding of the clock, and then I heard the portrait of the fat lady slam shut. I look at door for a while, remembering everything that just happened.
I finally look around at all the people standing in the room; Pansy, Blaise, Hermione, Ron, and Neville. "I think..." I say but before I could finish everything goes black. I don't remember what happened, or why this happened. All I remember is waking up in the hospital wing.
"What happened?" I ask as I sit up. Ron look at me, and got to my bed side. "You fainted after the prank. It's the 2nd Harry..." Ron tells me, as he looks down. So, I have been out for 2 days. "Draco hasn't been seen since that day..." Hermione whispers, while coming to my bed side as well. What? Draco hasn't been seen?
I nod my head learning this information. "Harry...do you know where he could be?" I look up to see Pansy walking around the corner. "Yeah, I think I do..." I say, I knew exactly where he was.
See no one would never think, I would be the one to find a spell to take you into another world that you can create. And I showed Draco, if ever needed to hide.
"Please take us with you, so we can explain." Hermione says while cupping my hand. I look at her hands, then at Ron, and finally at Pansy. "I will take you with me. Just don't be surprised about were it is." I say, to be honest I don't know where is but I know the spell and his name. They noded their heads, and I start to get out of bed. "Harry do you still need you lay down?" Pansy asks me as I walk towards the door. I shake my head, and they quickly follow me.
We walk all the way to the library, and several times I was asked where we were going. I just told them wait.
"What are we doing in the library?" Pansy whispers asks me. "You will see." I responded. We walk all the way to the back, I look around then pull out my wand.
"Okay, so I found this spell. And I told Draco about it. And I am know he is there." I say as I look at everyone hi there. Everyone noded their head, and I could tell Hermione was spectacle about it.
"Okay, so everyone point their wand up and say with me. 'Take me to the world with Draco'." I say I get ready for the spell. Everyone gets in the pose, and I nod at everyone. "Take me to the world with Draco." We all say in unison.
With that, we are in a new place. "Bloody hell, where are we!" Ron says as he lands on his back. I look to see he where we are, and I recognize this place
"This is where I look Draco, when I first told him about his spell." I says as look around. Drcao is going to be in the log cabin, it's just a little past the stream.
I look to see everyone was laying down expected me. I laugh, remember how it was on my first time.
"What are you laughing about?" Pansy says as she sits herself up. "I remember the first time I tried the spell." I says as I help up Pansy, then Hermione, and lastly Ron.
They all nod their heads, and I start to walk to the log cabin. They all followed me, while looking at the amazing view. It was wonderful, they should have seen Draco the first time we came here.
"Right past this stream should be a log cabin, that's where he should be." I say as walk in the little stream. They all noded their heads and walk through the little stream.
When walk down the little road me and Draco created, and we ended at the log cabin. "Here. Here he is." I say as I turn around to look at everyone. They all noded their heads, and walk to the door. "Harry, what are you doing?" Pansy asks me as I start to walk away. I look at her, and say, "He won't believe me. He will believe you." I turn back around and keep walking. Ron is the one that run afters me, and told me that it's better if I was there. I didn't want to start a fine, so I just walked to the door.
I knock 2 times, It was a little code me and Draco did for each other. "Go away, Potter!" He yells, and everyone looked at each confused. "Draco, I'm sorry... I can please explain?" I say, as Hermione puts her hand on my shoulder. "EXPLAIN WHAT!? HOW YOU CHEATED ON ME! GOD DAMN YOU!" Draco shouts, and starts to get up to l unlocked the door. "Draco... Pansy, Hermione, and Ron are all here... And I didn't cheat..." I say right as he was unlocked the door.
He opens it to see all his friends. Or at least Pansy. "What do you mean you didn't cheat?" His voice was so shakey. I look at him, eyes red and puffy, he had on one of my old blue sweaters, with night pj's. The man standing in front of me, wasn't my Draco.
"Draco, dear..." Pansy says, as she could tell I wasn't going to speak any time soon. He looks at her with the child eyes he used to give me, when we were running through the meadow here. "It was a prank..." Pansy says, as I move so she could get in front bof him. He stares at her, and then looks at me. I hadn't even realized I was crying, until Hermione wiped away a tear.
"Draco, I promise... He loves you more than anything... Why else would he be here?" Hermione says as she stands next to Pansy. Draco looks at her now, "In took him 2 days!" Draco yells as he points at me. "Because he was out!" Ron yells back, but than takes a deep breath.
"He had fainted, after you left. He was out for those to day." Ron says calmly now. Draco looks at him, and I guess he saw that he wasn't lieing. Then snapped his had to look at me, he stared at realize from all features that Ron wasn't lieing.
"Harry... Is this true?" Draco says as he moves pass Pansy and Hermione with tears in his eyes.
"Of course, it is. Ginny is dating Luna, and they so happy together." I say as feel more tears in my eyes. "It was supposed to be an April Fool's prank." I say as I wipe the tear away in my eye.
"Well it looks like the prank got a little over bored." Draco says with a chuckle, which surprise me. Pansy, Hermione, and Ron all went inside the log cabin, which gave me and Draco some privacy.
"I love you. More than the world it's self." I says as I put my forehead against his forehead. "I love you, too. And please never do a prank like this again." He says as wraps his arms around my neck. "Oh, I'm never going to a prank on you ever again." I say as look at his face. He looks at mine, and we both take in the features of each other. "May I?" I asks as I lean in. "Yes." Is all he responds with, before I kiss him.
So, maybe the April Fool's prank went wrong. But, I got back my world.