The songs

Draco's pov

It was 8th year, and the wizard world has gotten used to using muggle things. That means they have came more accepting to gay people. I have came out as gay to the wizard world, and soon Harry Potter came out as bisexual. I have always liked him, I just didn't know how to show it. After he talk in my trials, we became friends.
Right now, I was walking around the black lake. Everyone was eating, and I already had finished so I was just walking around.
I was heading back to Hogwarts, when I heard singing from behind a tree.
"Took my soul down to the water, mama
I came back a different man
Long as we got one another singing

Everything's gonna be alright, everything's gonna be alright
Got a brand new, got a brand new, got a brand new lease on life
Everything's gonna be alright when I look into your eyes
Got a brand new, got a brand new, got a brand new lease on life!"

I hear, and I recognize that voice from everywhere. It was Harry Potter, and he's singing voice was amazing.
I walk around the tree to see Harry, with his headphones in and his phone off in his hand.
I tap on his shoulder with a smile, that had creeped up on my face. He looks over at me, and gets shocked.
He quickly takes his headphones out, and puts his head on the tree. I watch as he closes his eyes, and takes a deep breath.
"Congratulations, for scaring the life out of me." Harry says as he puts his phone down. I laugh a little, oh did I forget to mention I have a huge crush on Harry.
"Well, did you like the song?" He asks with a smile, and starts to stand up. "Yes, I did like the song." I say as he stands up fully.
Since we have came back for 8th year, Harry has gotten taller and stronger than me. To be honest, I probably look like a child in front of him.
"But, I only got to hear the part where I think it went 'Took my soul' but overall it sounded good." I saw with a faint smile. He laughed, and I felt my face burn.
"You know, maybe someday I can sing a song just for you." Harry says so confident, and strong. "What you do you mean?" I ask being oblivious.
He laughs, and starts to walk away. "Think for a few. Then, come and find me." He says as he walks off.
I look at him confused and nod my head. I say down looking at the lake, on the ground.
I say out there for maybe 30 minutes when it hit me. He was saying he wanted to sing about us, us as in dating.
I quickly jump up, I have to find him. I run inro Hogwarts, and see Ron. I go up to him. "Oh, hey Draco." He says like we have been best friends since we were little.
"Where's Harry?" I ask out of breath. Ron smiles, and Hermione hits his arm. "He's in the library." She says, and I take off not even thinking why Ron would have smiled.
I get in the library, and start looking for him. Eventually I saw his raven messy hair, his round glass almost about to fall of his nose, and his lighting bolt scar sitting down at a table.
I walk over, and I realize he was listening to music. I knew this song he was singing, it was the muggle song 'Stuck With U' by Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber

"So lock the door
And throw out the key
Can't fight this no more
It's just you and me
And there's nothing I, nothing I, I can do
I'm stuck with you, stuck with you, stuck with you"

I smile, here Harry bloody Potter was singing quietly in a library about love. "You are stuck with?" I asks as I remove his headphones. He jumps a little, and takes a deep breath.
"Well,that depends if you found out what I meant?" He says with a smile. Did I know? Was that really what he was saying? Does he really like me?
"Yeah, at least I think I did." I say as I look at the floor. I could hear my dad say, pick up your head, Malfoy's don't let their heads fall. But, he is no longer part of my life. He made his choice, and I have made mine.
"What do you think I meant?" Harry asks while turning to look at me. I take a deep breath. "Thatyoulikemeandwhat tocreateasongwithme." I say as the speed of light. Well, at least I thought so.
"Well, looks like you are smart." Harry just says, as he stands up. Did he hear me say all that, and understand it?!
"Draco? Your correct. And I would like if you told me you did not share the same feelings with me." He says with a little sadness in his voice in the end.
I look up and smile at him. "No, I think we got a song to pick or to sing." I say hoping he would understand, what I was saying.
I guess he got the message, cause the next thing I know his lips were on my lips. I melted into the kiss, it was better then I have ever imagined. Looks like we are stuck together now.

"That is how, we started to sing together." I say to Teddy and me and Harry's little babies. Me, and Harry have been married for 5 years, and have been together for 10. We adopted Teddy, and have had 3 little ones. And ones on the way!
Their names are James Sirius Potter, Lily Narcissa Potter, Aurora Minerva Potter. Then for our son, who is coming in 3 weeks, is Oliver Severus Potter.
"Wow." Teddy says, and I think he speaks for all of them. "Was it that good of a story?" I ask them, they all instantly nod their heads.
"Well, I'm glad you think that. Because one day you guys will be find your singing partner. Just like how I found mine." My husband, Harry, says from behind me. I didn't even realize until then he was rubbing my belly, and it felt nice. I smile at him, and he smiles back.
Before long, all the kids walk off to their beds. Me and Harry sat their on the couch together, with Harry still rubbing my belly. "I can't wait to met Oliver." I say, with a smile. All I get back is hum back.
"You tried?" I ask, I completely forgot that Harry just back from a long day at work. He put his head in the crease of my neck, and nods his head.
"I'm sorry, I have kept you up late." I say as we start to get up. H just laughs and kisses me. Once again he brings me to the first time we kissed, in the library.

I guess we made our own songs.