A/N

So, I don't know how long I have been doing this. But I did see is that I wished those who do Thanksgiving a happy one. Well, for me last Thursday was Thanksgiving. Also, happy belated Thanksgiving.
But because of this I believe I've been doing this for roughly a year this month or last month. So I want to thank everyone who is read all my stories and who that's following me since the beginning.
This might not seem a lot to you but it is me, because I never thought I would make it this far with this many reads. I thought I was only going to get to like 20 and that would be it. It's also really important to me because when I was growing up I could barely read and write, I still have a trouble spelling. And because of that everyone told me that I would never, be able to amount to something like writing or anything.
Because of the reads and everything else I have been more confident and stepping out of a comfort zone. That comfort zone for me was just sticking to one thing, constantly being the same old pattern. It wasn't until I started writing and everything, that I realized I could do this and I don't need a schedule. I can press whenever I like I don't have to force myself into writing.
So once again thank you. And I guess happy one year (or late one year). Thank you for everything you guys have done even if you don't know it.