I See The Light

Draco pov

Me and Harry have been forced to get along. Mainly because we were forced to be in the same house together, for protection. Over these few months, we had started to see eye for eye. I even started to fall for him.
Today he said their was festival going on. He said he was never allowed to go to it, but he always wanted to.
So, what did I say. Sure, let's go together! TOGETHER! I'm in idoit. So, now here we are walking through the town.
And to be honest, I am pulling Harry around like a big puppy. Harry just keep smiling, and laughing.
Without even speaking I started to dance. I wonder what Harry thinks?

Harry pov

I was walking around the town with Draco, and he looked like a puppy. It was the best thing in my family. I have liked him since I can remember, but I was able to push it down until we were forced to live together.
So, now I'm watching him dance. He looks so happy. Eventually, I get in the dance. I kept seeing Draco spin, and dance. Finally the dance was about to end.
When the song did end we ended up in each other's arms. I was out of breath and so was he. "Everyone to the boats!" Someone yelled. Perfect timing.

Draco pov

I ended in Harry arms, when the song I was dancing to finshed. I didn't even hear someone yell something.
"Come on, let's go to the best spot to watch the lights." Harry says, and I nod my head.
We go to the docks, and get in a small boat. We paddles out to the middle of the bay, and I sit down looking at the water.
Me and him just sat their. The silence was calming and comforting. I just smile at the water.
I see a little light, and I quickly look up and the light. Harry does, too. I quickly run over to one side of the boat. I have never seen something like this, I almost fall out of the boat.
(Que the song)
I was looking at lights, I realize that the lights I saw when I was little was the same ones Harry was seeing.
I couldn't help, but smile. I look in the water, and see Harry smiling. He is looking at me, and smiling. I look back at the sky. Everything see clear, like I was met to be there to be with Harry. Maybe it's just the moment, or maybe it's because I actually like him.
I everything felt prefect. I have never felt like something was this perfect. I look back at the water, and this time I turn around to face Harry.
"Thank you. I didn't realize these were lights I was seeing when I was little, but they are." I say, he smiles at me. I see that he is holding two lanterns.
They are already light, I quickly take one. He smiles at me, and we push them into the sky.

Harry pov

I push my lantern up, and I look at Draco. I can't help but smile, he is so cute. He notices I'm staring so he looks at me.
He smiles at me, "You know, everything seems prefect right now." I say, I hope I don't regret it.
"Yeah, it does. It seems clear, like the fog has lifted." He says and I smile. "Like the sky is new." I say, and we both look up.
We look back each other. "Everything seems different. Now, that I see you." I say my could feel my heart racing. "Yeah, everything seems different. Now, that we see each other." He says, and I can't help but smile. Maybe it's because he is smiling or maybe it's just on the moment.
But, I lean forward and miss him. He kisses back. I never had a kiss like this, not even with Ginny.
It also like it was wrong. But, this felt so perfect. More perfect than anything. We separated to breath.
"I like you, Draco. More than friend. I have liked since I can remember. But, it go harder for me to push the emotions away when lived together. Everything you did, seem perfect. When you cook me breakfast in the morning, when you would wake me up when I slept in too late. I want that with you, as your boyfriend." I pause.
"I want to wake up to you in my arms. I want to wake you up by kissing you to the point where you're laughing, so hard you're snorting. And you can't lie when you're laughing you snort sometimes." I say, and he laughs.
"I wish to be the guy you bring home to your parents. The one that can enjoy these kind of moments with you forever, so will you be my boyfriend Draco?" I asks finally.
Hopefully I got my point across, and he got exactly what I said.
"Harry, I would love to be your boyfriend. The person you kiss until they laugh so hard they're snorting. The person tell you wake up with in your arms. I will gladly be that." He says, and I smile at him.
I kiss him, again. I love him, I don't even care if we have been only dating for a second. I love him.
We sperate, and I notice how everything has gone down. I row us back to the dock.
I get out, and help him out. We walk home together hand in hand. I knew from this moment on we would have to come here, every year we are together. We would to have to see the lights.
"Harry, I can see the lights now." Draco says and I hum in response. Everything seems so perfect, I didn't want to ruin the moment. And he wasn't wrong. I can see the lights, too.