Slytherin

I knew he would do this. What else should I know. He only wants me for my bloody name, that is bloody it. I shouldn't be crying, but what I'm supposed to due. He was my best friend.
"Harry!" I hear my name, but I can't respond. I can't find my voice, I just can't find it. I won't ever find, I realized right there. I could never stand up, so why do I need it.
"Harry!" I hear the person call my name again, I look to Hermione is the one to call my name. I look at her, thank Merlin she didn't hurt as bad as him. She looks at me, it was like she knew that I couldn't speak because she hugged me. It was a tight a hug, a hug that takes the breath out of you.
"Oh, Harry. I promise I didn't know." She says, I just nod my head. She backs away, then shakes her head. "Come on, we need to go. He will be back soon." She gets up and grabs my hand.
The minute I'm on my feet, we are running. What from? Nothing, we're running because we don't want to be found. From? Hogwarts. Why? Because of what they did. Where are running to? The Malfoy manor. Why the Malfoy's? Well, that will explain it's self when we get there.
"Harry come on, we almost there!" Hermione says, Mrs. Malfoy is meeting us in the dark forest then we are appar to the manor. I stop feeling the tears on my face. I don't even know if I'm crying anymore. All I know is that we need to keep running. We can't risk of getting caught.
"I hear them!" Someone yells, we stop and take a breath. We had step up a illusion, to make seem like we are heading the opposite way. We hear the footsteps behind us stop, I hold my breath hoping they would turn around. We hear more steps, they are coming towards us. "Didn't you hear me?" I know that voice, I look at Hermione. She looks at me, we both look where they would be. "They are over there!" We hear him shout. The feet move, but not his.
He walks a little closer, then dead silence. "Oh, Hermione and Harry why did you have to run? This isn't as much fun because of that." We hear him say, me and her stay dead quite. If a pin would drop, you would hear it.
"Ron!" I hear someone call him, we hear his footsteps turn around. We wiat until the footsteps are far enough way to hear us run. I get up to Hermione, "Come on we have only a few more steps." She says. I take a look back making sure no one was looking at me.
When I feel Hermione's hand, I knew it was time to run. I started us off first dragging Hermione with me, until she found her feet. We keep running, we didn't care about it caught. Mrs. Malfoy is right up ahead, then minute we get there the minute we are gone.
"YOU TWO STOP!" I hear yell from behind us, I don't stop. I feel Hermione not slowly down one bit, but speeding up. I can see the opening to where we are minute Mrs. Malfoy.
The minute Mrs. Malfoy sees me, she gets her wand. Me and Hermione jump to her, not caring a single about anything else. I close my eyes.
When I open them again I'm at the manor. "Harry!" I hear my voice once again, I look at where the voice is from. It's the youngest Malfoy out of the three, the one that stole my heart, my boyfriend, the Draco Malfoy. I smile at him.
He runs over to me and wraps his arms around my neck. I put my arms around his waist, then close my eyes. I  put my face in the crevice of his neck. I could smell all the lotions, cologne, and sparys he uses.
I slowly start to rock me and Draco. I love this man with my whole heart. "Harry, we still need to talk about things." Mr. Malfoy says interrupting me and Draco's hug. I lift my head and nod. I know what we have to talk about, but I don't really wish for that to happen yet.
"I have to go talk to your father, baby." I say to Draco. He tightens his grip, but after a few seconds slowly starts to losen up. I know he doesn't want this, and that he wants to cuddle until you can't tell which leg belongs to who.
He finally lets go, and I kiss his forehead before going over to Mr. Malfoy. We have to talk about the next plan, what are next choices are. Hogwarts found me and Hermione out, there is no way we could go back.
"Harry, you know what we have to talk about." I nod my head and sit down. Me and Hermione failed our mission of getting close with Ron. "Mr. Malfoy we tried you have to understand that." I say while shaking my head.
You see the Malfoy's, and a few other family want to end the long living line of who should not be named. So we created a group that is a secret one. Where people who work for him could tell us who are on the opposite side the information.
Everyone that joins us typically a trader to their side. So, we try to act like we are not doing anything. Being our normal selves, we were only found out because Neville was found out.There are many of us, still some at Hogwarts.
"I know you tried, and it's not that. Who should not be named it's coming soon." Mr. Malfoy says while looking down, "He's coming to stay at my house. I have no choice." He says while looking in my eyes. I can feel the panic rise. No this can't be happening, not now.
"What are we going to do?" I stand up and start pacing. I don't know how to work now, I had it all planned out before. What are we going to do now?
"Harry!" I hear my name being yelled I look over to see Mr. Malfoy standing up. He walks over to me, and puts his hand my shoulder. "We will be fine and we will get through this." I nod my head and look down. Only the time can tell where this will lead us.
....
...
..
.

.
..
...
....
The war was done, I had won. Even though being found out about the group, we did it. We had survived. It wasn't Dumbledore's army or the Deatheaters - was are out group. The secrets.
It will go down in books that I was helping Dumbledore's army, but they would be wrong. I was on neither side. And I will fight for it to me right.