Mate (3/3)

Harry pov

Me, and Draco walk down to the hospital wing. When we get in there, a nurse was already next to our side taking us over to a bed.
To be honest, I don't like the nurse.
Me, either. I feel like she is doing this, thinking I'm her mate.
Yeah
Okay, now let me check on my mate and pups.
"Hi, I'm Marcy. And who we you two?" The nurse, Marcy, ask. "I'm Harry Potter, and this is mate" I see her face drop when I say mate, "Draco Malfoy." I say.
Hahaha
Trust me, I'm as well.
"Okay, and what is wrong with you." She snaps at Draco, and I put my arm in front of them.
"Please, go get another nurse." I say using my alpha tone. I see her quickly look at me, and then turn to get another nurse.
"Hello, my name is Bella. And I was informed that you didn't like your last nurse." The new nurse, Bella, says with a cheerful smile.
"Yes, we had a problem with her." I say with a angry tone. I think Draco noticed, because he grabbed my hand.
"Okay, well what may seem the problem?" Bella says as she sits down. I smile at her, and help Draco lay in the bed next to her.
"Well, we are expecting and we want to make sure everything is okay." I say as I hold Draco's again once again.
"Okay, now this gel is going to be cold." Bella says as she holds a bottle that has blue like gel in it. Draco nods his head, and tightens his grip on my hand.
"3...2...1..." Bella says as she puts the gel on Draco. The minute the cold gel hits Draco Skin, he opens his mouth. "C-cold." He says almost like he was turned into a ice block. "Sorry, we usually have it warm it's just we wasn't expecting anyone." Bella says, and she looked actually sorry.
"I-it's fine." Draco says with a smile, he lays his head back on the pillow. I am still holding his hand, hoping everything is okay.
"Okay, it looks like we have 1...2...3...4... 4 pups. And they all healthy!" She says with a surprise face.
"What's wrong?" I ask instantly.
Is there something wrong if one of them! Is Draco okay? Are the pups okay?
I don't know, I don't know, and I don't know.
"Oh, everyone fine. The pups are healthy, he's healthy. It's just surprises me because when I went into the medical field they told us most likely if they're carrying four pups at least two of them are sickly from the beginning and yours are all healthy." Bella says with a sorry face, and I can see Draco breath.
Okay, good.
Yeah. I just nod my head at the girl, and let her continue.
This is going to be one long adventure.

9 months later

It's been 9 months since the first time we went to the hospital wing, 2 months since we had the quadruplets, and 5 months since I told Draco my past.
"Harry, are you okay?" Draco asks as he comes around the corner. We had just the babies to sleep, and we're cleaning up.
We are living in 12 Grimmauld Place. The teachers are letting us learn from home, and everyone who got pregnant.
"Yeah, why wouldn't I be fine?" I ask, and he takes a deep breath. "You haven't looked at the calendar today, have you?" Draco ask and I shake my head. Then looka the calendar.
"Harry..." Drcao says, and after that I can't hear him. This day 2 years ago was the day I got away from my uncle, who abused me mentally and physically.
"Bae!" Drcao yells, and I look at him. He walks over to me, and puts his hand my body. "It's okay. You have me, and the babies." He says and I smile.
"Thank you, love." I say as I hug him back. He nods his head, and we stayed like this for maybe 10 minutes.
"Come let's go to bed." Draco says, as we walk up to the bedroom. Right before we go in, one of the babies starts to cry. "I got them." I say as I walk over to the nursery. Draco follows, but stays at the doorway when I go in.
I look at the 4 cribs, that have our babies names engraved in them. First was Lily (*Lily Narcissa Potter), second was Luna (*Luna Minerva Potter), third was James (*James Sirius Potter), the last one was Jordan (* Jordan Severus Potter).
(Look at the bottom)
I see that Lily was the one crying. I walk over to one of my baby girls. "Did someone have bad dream?" I say in my baby voice, as I pick up Lily.
I rock Lily back to sleep, as Draco still stands at the doorway. Lily eventually goes back to sleep, and I put her down.
I walk to Draco, and smile at him. "What?" I ask when I see Draco smile brightly. "Oh, it's just the way you take care of them and me." Draco says as he puts his hands around my neck.
"You ain't getting no more babies, until their maybe 5 years old." I say while nodding my head. He rolls his eyes, and puts his head on my chest.
"Why, why do you always know what I'm talking about?" He asks, and I just chuckle quietly. I pick him up, bridal style, and carry him to our bedroom.
"Come on, time for bed." I say with a smile, and toss him on the bed. He laughs, and looks at me.
I get in bed, and he quickly cuddles up to me. "I love you." He mumbles into my chest. "I love you, too." I say as I close my eyes.
Oh, I'm so glad who my mate is.
We got so lucky.
Agreed.

A/N
For the stars (*) up above. I made those to tell you why they named them, those names.
Okay, so Lily Narcissa Potter was named Lily (obviously) and Narcissa (again, obviously). The reason why is because where Lily and Narcissa both protected Harry, when who-should-not-be-named tried to hurt him.
Next was Luna Minerva Potter. She was named after Luna, manly because Luna just sounded pretty and for Luna Lovegood. Then, Minerva for professor McGonagall. She was like a mom, to Harry. And Harry shows her so much gratitude for being there.
The James Sirius Potter. He was named after James for his dad, well you know. The after Sirius for being a fatherly figure to Harry.
Lastly Jordan Severus Potter. He was named Jordan after Jordan Lee, and why was that. Harry honestly doesn't know why, but that was the second name that came to his head for J names. Then Severus for Draco, because well professor Snape. Who was Draco's godfather.
Harry and Draco are happy with what their kids names are. And can't wait to see them grow up.