A short Story (7/8)

Over the time Draco and I both have learned to be take deep breaths and think. We are still together but as our relationship grows the shorter our time together is.
We know we be able to hang out this summer, but with our parents knowing we are dating means that they are constantly going to be watching us. But the ting I don't get is we are both male... We can't become pregnant.
I have been talking to my parents, mum says she misses me and wants to met his parents. Mum says she just wants to talk to them but dad and I know that she wants to tell them what he did. Dad just said he wants to punch him in the face.
Draco told me that his parents want to take him to court for sexual assaulting him. I don't blame them, Draco says it's a little over the top.
"Draco!" Hermione yells, Draco is making sexual comments and Hermione is getting flustered from it. I was watching from afar. To be honest the sexual comments are quite... Interesting? Yeah, let's go with that. "What?" He asks innocently while bating his eyes at her.
I laugh at these two, this is how it's been since him. I couldn't help but think of what I have learned because of him. He taught me that I should never trust anyone I just met. Even wheni thought I knew it all, I will always learn a little more.
I look out the window, it looks peaceful after the rain that came through earlier. There was fog setting around the trees, making the tall trees look like that they have no roots. The forest looks so pretty and peaceful at this time. I smile and look back at Draco and Hermione.
They are looking at me, "Yes?" I ask confused. They look at each other then back to me, making me more confused. "Are you okay?" Draco asks, I smile and nod my head. "Yeah, it's just it looks so peaceful out there in the forest." I say as I point to the window.
They both walk over to see what I was staring at. "You're right, that does look peaceful." Hermione says, I look what h got and smile at her. I look at her, before looking back outside.
"I'm going to head outside." I say while look at the ground seeing that the path is little wet, but it's okay. "I will come with you." Hermione and Draco say in unison. I look back them, they look at each other. We break out into laughter, rolling on the floor laughter.
"What are you three laughing so hard about?" We stop when we hear that voice, it's him. I look at him, "Nothing that concerns you." I say through my teeth. He rolls his eyes and looks at Draco. I stand up, Draco quickly moves behind me.
"Draco, I'm sorry for what I did. I expected you to break up with Harvey." He says, I could feel my anger rise from where it already is. "Of course you did." I say while looking him up and down. He was wearing a white t-shirt with blue jeans.
He looked at me with disgust, "Well, you where the one to cheat on him." He says in a matter of fact voice. I clenched my fist and look up at the ceiling. "I didn't cheat... She kissed me!" I yell, looking back at him, and moving forward.
I walk towards him, making him back up. "I love him my whole fucking heart! You only want him for God knows what!" I yell at him, still walking forward. I walk forward to him until he hits the wall.
"Come on, speak up!" I yell while getting in his face. His face had pure horror on it, it could feel from a far how scared of me he is.
He opens his mouth, but nothing comes out. I nod my head then walk away. "This is why you have no more fucking friends." I say while glancing back at him.
"Oh and you doing nothing, is the reason why they're still your friends." He says with a small chuckle. I turn back around and before I even know what's going on my punching him in the face.
Draco is pulling on my arm, while Hermione is pulling him away. I back up and look at him. "Fuck off." I say then walk away, Draco and Hermione quickly follow me.
Not only did I learn not to trust people because of him, but I also learned that I have a good punch. Sometimes you learn a little more because of people. Even if they are people that hurt you or people that care for you.
You always learn from them.

Sorry that this chapter is short, I want to post it and plus I want to save something for the last one. But the next thing I'm going to post is going to be a interruption for the 69th chapter (。•̀ᴗ-).
But I wanted to clarify, that him/he is Ron. He doesn't like saying his name because of what he did. It's just like how there's a spell on voldemort's name but Harry chooses not to say it.
Thank you for reading and I hope you like the next and last part of this 'short story'.