Unho†y

I knew he was up to something. That he is no other than Draco Malfoy- my enemy. Hermione says I have obsessed with him, I don't think I do. I mean he is a beautiful git, but I'm not obsessed with him.
I am sitting in the dining hall, looking at Draco. He keeps looking at Blaise with- Merlin save me- lust. Thankfully Draco is next to him, so I can see how he responds. And what I have seen/read Blaise eye fucking him. It's been happening for most of dinner.
I look to see everyone- who is at the Slytherin table- can see this happening. They are choosing to ignore it, like they are used to it. Oh, Merlin they are used to it!
I watch as Blaise nods his to the door, Draco nods his head. They both get up and walk out, I don't know where they are going but I want to follow. "Harry!" I look at the person screaming my name, it's Hermione. I hum I respond, she rolls her eyes and nods her head to door; Telling me to just go.
I stand up and quickly follow them, making sure they ahead of me somewhat. They were so focused on each other, that they didn't care about anything else. I realized we were heading to the ROR.
I stop when hear someone get slammed. I am around a corner, so I can't see anything. I peak my head around the corner and see Draco's legs wrapped around Blaise's hips. Blaise's hands are holding him up, they are on his thighs.
I knew I wasn't supposed to be here, but I couldn't stop looking. Blaise starts to kiss Draco's neck; Draco's hands instantly go up to his head. I would stay hair, but Blaise doesn't have any.
Blaise gets to a certain spot, and Draco's face changes. His mouth his open wide, his eyes are thrown back into his head. Then he lets out the sexiest fucking sound I have heard.
I look away, while I start to breath heavy. I don't know what's going on with him, I feel the tightness in a place where it shouldn't be tight. I look at see that my 'little' friend is wake. Fuck! I know I want to look back at them, but I also know that I can be caught at any time.
I don't know what to spell is called all I know is that it makes me unnoticed by even the greatest wizards. I learned it from Remus, when he was here. I put it on me, when I hear a door shut. I turn my head around the corner to see that they have went inside.
This is my changes to turn around and go fuck someone (probably Cho or Ginny), or I can go in and watch Blaise and Draco. You know what they might put on a show in the hall, and they are actually planning something.
I walk to the door, I grab my invisible cloak and put it on. I walk in, and instantly notice in the middle of the room as a bed; in this bed is Half naked Blaise and naked Draco. I put a silence spell on me, I think you know why. I see a corner that is dark and everything I was looking for. I slip in the corner and watch these two plays out.
"Fuck, look at you." Blaise says and he moves on free hand up and down Draco's side. Draco looks Blaise up and down. I try to look close in their eyes, to see something other than lust, but I don't see anything other than lust. They aren't dating... They are just fucking. I shake my head.
I look at them again, Blaise is using magic to take off his pants. Blaise stands up to help the magic, this is when I see Draco dick. I am shocked to say the least, I thought it would be... Bigger. He looks to only be 5 inches, which it's short but with his attitude ai would think he would have at least 7 or 8 inches.
I look at Blaise and he was maybe 8 inches. Malfoy would probably rip in half if I was fucking him. Ignore that fact, I just sit back and watch.
I noticed Blaise when over to a shelf that had a box of condoms and lube. I look at Draco, I can see in his eyes that he is very annoyed. I guess he wants raw.
Blaise grabs a condom amd lube, then walks over to Draco. He has his legs open wide and ready to be fucked. Blaise put Draco's leg right on his shoulders, then starts to finger him. Yep, this just duck buddies.
Blaise keeps preparing Draco he keeps saying things that seem to annoy Draco. "Blaise, please fuck me!" Draco moans out, Draco fakes a moan when Blaise pulls out his fingers. Blaise smirks, then puts the tip of his dick in Draco's hole. Draco once again fakes a moan.
Blaise puts his dick all the way in, now Draco was actually moaning. And- fuck- his moans were fucking excellent. I look down at my pants and see a huge bulge. I unzip my pants and watch my dick springs out.
I look back at them, to see Blaise fucking a moaning Draco. Draco's hands are fist and clenching on to the sheets. "You fucking love this- fuck, don't you?" Blaise says out of nowhere, and it doesn't make sense. Wait- his head trying to talk dirty...
Draco stops moaning and looks at him like he had lost his mind. Blaise stops fucking Draco and looks at him. "Potter, could talk dirtier than that!" Draco yells, Blaise raises his eyebrows. Draco rolls his eyes, and Blaise just goes back to fucking him.
"You know Potter could fuck me better." Draco says while trying to get turned back on, but with my name being motion the more I feel like I'm going to burst. I put my hand on my dick and squeeze, I feel a groan come up my throat.
I look Draco, and I close my eyes and start to jerk off imagining him under me. Me fucking him, while is tied up with a nice red ribbon as my present. Fucking him raw, fast, hard. He couldn't be able to speak by the end of him fucking him. all I can't think of is Draco under me moaning like a Porn star.
I hear an erotic moan; I open my eyes and look at Draco. He was having his organism; I look to is his hands are on his cock- showing he had to fuck himself to get off. His eyes are rolled back into his head, his, rosy lips are parted just a little. The moan was nothing like in the hallway, it more tense. More self-losing.
I felt the tension in my balls, my lower back. I feel my heart start to speed up, I pump faster than before, thinking of Draco sucking me. I could feel myself reach the peak, everything felt tense. I go the slit, and I come. I feel everything go down, not a lot. I let a groan escape from the deaths of my throat.
I can feel and hear my heartbeat going down. I take my hand off my cock and take deep breaths. I look at Draco to see him doing the same thing with Blaise on top of him. I smile thinking of how I could tease Draco or possibly even get him in bed.
After I caught my breath, I do a quick cleaning spell. I fix my pants and go over to the door. I look back at Draco and Blaise, Draco is looking at Blaise. Blaise on the other hand is half sleep. Wow...
I shake my head and walk out without them noticing. I take my cloak off and speed off the somewhere. I get to the hallway right before Gryffindor common room and take the spells off of me.
I walk in and start to talk to Ron and Hermione like nothing was going on. Or what I had just watched and wanted to do.
-------------------
"You know Malfoy, you would probably look good on your knees for me." I whisper to Draco Malfoy. We are partners for potions, and I have been whispering things like this the whole afternoon.
I look to see he siften, and has blush on all his face. Oh, this was going to be fun. "Don't you think?" I ask him to see him he would answer me. He just nodded his head and kept quiet. I couldn't help but to smile that all this happening.
I did this the rest of potions, even after. In the hallways he would run away while flustered. This was too funny. I knew I would have to get him and fuck him. No matter what.
I am walking the hall when I see Malfoy all alone. I smirk, while planning a plan. "You know, when you are looking at him everyone can see the look." I say, he looks at me startled. "Who?" He looks me up and down. "Blaise. I see the lust in your eyes when you look at him. Let me guess, he is fucking you in that tight hole of yours." I make a statement, he shivers. "I don't know what you are talking about!" He says before turning away and leaving.
I know I was going to follow him no matter what. I mean most likely he probably will be fucking himself. I wait about 10 minutes before heading to the ROR. I smile when I hear Draco's sweet moans coming from behind the door.
I open the door and see his head thrown back, a black dildo in his asshole, spread out all over the bed naked. He could tell is so to an organism. "What some help?" I ask him, knowing it will catch him off guard and he can't organism anymore.
He stops and looks at me and held his breath. "You're not in a dream, darling." I say and his open wider, he moves his hand to take the dildo out. "What the fuck, do you think you are doing?!" I ask him while I walk over to him. 
He hands stops, he looks at me pleading eyes. "Do you want me to help you?" I smirk, when I hear a whimper come out. "You have to use you mouth, baby." I stop when I almost right next to him. I notice the dilo was now all the way in, and that the dilo wasn't even the size of me.
He takes a breath, "Get out Pot-" he cuts him off my very loud moan, making him arch his back, while throwing his head back. I was pushing the dilo in more, and moving it around. "What was that?" I ask when I stop moving the dilo.
"Get o-" I start to move the dilo again, "Please stay- fuck- please?" He begs. He is looking at me with lust, I grab the end of the dilo and take it out of him. He lets a soft moan out. After I take the dilo is hole starts to clench on air, Draco's mouth is still open. "Do you want me to fuck you?" I ask with a smirk already on my face.
He looks at me and nods his head. I take off my shoes, leaving my socks. I climb on the bed, and get over Draco. "Here is the good question. How you been tested for anything?" He shakes his head, "Okay, how do you feel about pet names? Like slut." He shivers underneath me. "Is kissing and everything else on the table?" I ask while getting close his neck. He tugs me closer, "Anything." He says simply.
I start to kiss his neck, the more I suck the more exposure he gives me. I start to move up and down his neck, his hands start to work on my shirt.
I hear him gasp, and I quickly look up at him. "When- How- the fuck!" He pointed to my chest, I look down and realized what he gasped about. "A story for another time, love." I say to him while going up to kiss him. He grateful takes my lips with his. I let his lips go, start moving down his chest. I lick his left nipple, I feel one leg try to get up on my hip. I take one hand and grab his leg put it on my hip, then I put that hand down and did the same thing to the other leg.
I move over to the other nipple and start to lick it, I hear his heavy breathing above me. I stop licking, and kiss down his stomach. I get to his hip and leave hickey's that spell 'Harry'.
"Pants." Draco breaths out while looking down at me. I smile and the same time I could feel my nerves freaking out. I stand up and start to take my pants off. Draco is watching me like a hawk. I undo the button and slowly take them down. When they get at my knees they fall on there own. I stand in front of Draco, only with boxers on. "Holy shit!" I hear him whisper shout. I sigh- he saw my bulge.
"That won't fit..." I hear the panick in the voice, I look at him. "It will, we will just have to take it slow." I say while rubbing his thighs. He nods his head, and takes a deep breath.
"If it makes you any better, everyone reacts like this." I say while going kissing his jaw line. "Really? And who is everyone?" He asks while pushing my face away a little. "Yes, they do. Ginny and Cho." Draco's eyes go widen, then looks down. "Am I the first male you have been with?" He asks, I can't help but creat a wrinkle on my forehead by putting my eyebrows together.
I kiss his forehead, "You are the first male I will fuck. But, you are not the first male I have been with." He looks at me with doe eyes, I smile knowing that I probably won't be able to let him go after that.
"Now, if you don't mind. I have a very hard dick that wants to be in you, and I think you want me." He laughs and pulls me in. We share a kiss, while he starts to take off my underwear.
He gets my underwear off, and stops the kiss. He looks at the thing that will going in him. He looks up at me, nods his head. "I trust you." I smile at him, he trusts me. I nod my head, I accio lube to me. I put some on my dick, as the dilo has already stretched him. I look down at the hole my dick will going in, I slowly line up with it. I look at Draco to make sure this is okay. He nods his head, as him he could read my mind.
I look back down, and put the tip of my dick in his hole. I hear him take a deep breath in, "Stay calm. It will make it easier." I say shooting a glance at him. He nod his head and I can him try and relax his muscles. I look back down and start to slowly enter his hole. He hands instantly go to my back, his eyes go wide, his mouth opens. I stop after a second of pushing it in, "Okay?" I ask the dazed face of a male who is looking at me. He nods his head, and I continue.
I am halfway in when I hear a cry, I quickly look up. "I can stop. Just give me a word." I say not moving at all. "Please, I need all of you... Please, please..." He begs, I can't help listen to his quite, cute, and handsome face. I shake my head, and slowly enter more. I hear him let out a cry, I stop and shake my head. "No, Draco. I'm taking my dick out, we can put the dilo back in or something." I say while putting my hands on his hips. "No! I just have to get used to it." He says while putting his legs on my hips to keep me place.
I shake my head, before I enter. I put my dick in as fast as I can be slow. For a minute he crys on my shoulder. I rub his back, I know this would be to much on him. I let him get used to me, I want to pull out but I lnow he wants me.
"G-go." Draco commands, I obediently listen. I slowly move back then go forward again, doing this over and over. Until the tip finally came all the way to the end. I slowly took it back out, then I slowly put it back in. Draco's moans were crying, yet with some pleasure.
Before long all his crying was gone, and it turned into full pleasure. He was moaning like a pornstar. He didn't moan like this when Blaise fucked him. He was moaning my name while his hole clinged on to my dick. He is mine and mine only, now. No one is dare taking him.
All you could hear in the room is skin slapping, moaning, groaning, and bed creaking. The bed is hitting the wall, while Draco's body is moving on it. My dick is going in and out of Draco, going as fast as I can without hurting him.
"Merlin, your taking me whole." I groan out as  move my hand to his side and move it up and down. He moans out a yes. "I bet you will think about me fucking you, everytime you have sex." He opens his mouth to fight back something, but he before he could I angle my dick to other spot. His eyes go wide, his mouth drops, his eyes roll back, and he moans my name off his tongue.
"You will think of my dick, when you see me in corridor." I pause letting my breaths out. I am pounding into him as fast as I can.  I keep hitting his prostate, making his shudder under me. I know me trying/doing dirty talk, is making get closer to cumming. His dick his a bright red, I move one hand on top of his tip.
He moans out with delight, he archs his back getting ready for his organism. "You will remember my dick pounding into you," I move my finger down his shaft and back to the tip, "You will about the best orgasm you will ever have at Hogwarts." I move my hand over the tip, making sure to tease the slit. I move my hand down to his shaft, them right before his balls.
And just like that he comes undone, moaning my name as he cums. The white substance going on his and my stomach. His asshole clenching down on me. I didn't even realize that I was close to an organism, until he clench down on me. My back archs, I put my hands on his hips to keep me up, my eyes open wide, my mouth hung open, with his name rolling of my tongue like it was always meant to be there. I know he will be running back to me, begging me to fuck him again.
I give myself a moment, then start to slowly remove mysel from him. I look at the person who is covered in sweat, hair messy, cum coming out his asshole, his eyes droopy, in other words recently fucked. It looked good on him, when he was with Blaise he did not look like this.
I kiss his forehead, and I watch as he looks at me with exhausted eyes. "How are you feeling?" I ask with soft smile, I am little worried for him because I did press down a little hard. "Amazing, but tried." He says with sleepy smile. I kiss his forehead again, I watch him close his eye taking it in.
"Are you okay, though?" I ask while moving down to kiss his nose. "Yeah, just know you will probably be my fuck buddy from now on." He says with a chuckle, I kiss his cheek. "I won't mind." I say before kissing his lips, he kisses back.
Our lips were like puzzle pieces waiting for them to connect. I knew, I most likely going to be dating him soon. I detach our lips, and look at him. "I take that back. You might be my boyfriend soon. " He says as I lay down. I lay down on my back getting comfortable, Draco then puts his head on my naked chest. I do a cleaning spell on us, before putting the blankets on us.
I put my arms around his waist, and he put his arms on my chest for any extra pillows. I start to mess with his hair combing his hair.
Before I even know, I little snores coming from the person on my chest. I listen to his breathing before my eyes close start to close. I let the dream whole take me, such as it took Draco.

————————————————————–

It's been a few years. Barely anything has changed, other then Draco and me getting together and I know he isn't always up to stuff. Lastly, no-nose-nosy (Voldemort) is dead. Other then that things still are normal. Hermione and Ron will question if I'm okay, and I'm still fucking Draco. Draco and me find it interesting when our friends come over and see how we are.
We still call each other names, even sometimes each others last names. Our friends get so confused and concerned for us, it's funny. But, they do say we are a cute couple. Well at the least the way we act is cute.
Draco and me, couldn't be happier. We have everything we have always wanted: amazing home, a good relationship, friends and family, and lastly a good fiance. But there three things missing that would make this perfect is: a wedding, animals, and lastly kids...
Which we will get soon after a wedding, or even before. But we are in no rush, we will let the universe decide for us. As long as we are together, and doing something unholy.