Bookworm

3rd pov

Even though Harry Potter wouldn't seem like a bookworm, but he was. Harry didn't like studying or reading books for school.
What he liked to read was fantasy, mystery, love mainly enemies to lovers. He thinks he likes enemies to lovers so much is because he is in love with his enemie, Draco Malfoy.
But right now he in the Hogwarts Library, in section where no one goes expect for couples who want to snogging or kids who wants to do whatever.
He was reading The Chronicles of Narnia. He loved it so far, but he was at the scene where you didn't put the book down. He was so into the book, that he did not see a blonde hair, pale skin boy walk near him.

Harry pov

"POTTER!" I hear someone yell, I know that voice and I look up at the blonde hair, pale skin, the same bloody person who has my heart, Draco Malfoy.
"Yes?" I say with a confused face. "Potter I was just yelling at you for 2 minutes! And all you have to say is yes!" Malfoy yells at me, I try not to flinch.
Yelling remembers me of my uncle Vernon. I know the chosen boy may seem like his life at home is prefect, but trust me it isn't. I am mentally abused, and sometimes it even get physical abused sometimes.
"Sorry, I was..." I look down at my book, and then looked back at Malfoy, "read, believe it or not." I say with roll eye. I watch as he looks at my book, looks at me.
"The Chronicles of Narnia?" He ask with a confused face. "It's a fantasy book, it talks about four siblings during world war II. They have to go off to Summer Place cuz where they live it's being bombed every other night so they have to move to a nicer home. Well being there when the girls finds a wardrobe that is magical and takes her to a world car Narnia." I pause as I look at my book.
"Eventually all four siblings go to Narnia. One of the brothers turn to the bad side while the other three stayed on the good. There was a snow queen not the one brother that turns the bad side met. So the other three have to go on a whole mission to save him and tell him how bad she is. I'm unable to get him and convince them to take him over to the good man and meet a lion. This lion makes them kings and queens." I finish not even realizing that Malfoy is looking at me, while shaking his head.
"You must really love that story." He says, and I look at him. I give me an confused look.
"Your eyes lit up, Harry. And that only happens when you're talking about a book you love. So how many times have you read it?" Malfoy asks me.
I roll me eyes, "More times than I can count, Draco. It's an amazing story." I say as I put my bookmark, and close the books.
He walks over to me. "May I sit?" He asks, I nod my head. But instead of him sitting the seat next to me, he sits in my lap.
Oh, yeah did I forget to mention. Draco Malfoy, my crush, is my boyfriend of 2 years. "I guess I should try to read. If you say it's not interesting of course." He says with a smile. "Yeah, I really do recommend it but not for you. You're not into this kind of stuff I promise if you are I'll be surprised, but you can always read it when you want." I say and me nods his head.
"Is it also a good bedtime story for kids?" Draco asks me, with no smile. "Yeah, it is." I say while looking at his face.
"Harry... You know a fact about wizards?" Draco asks me, and I nod my head. "Powerful male wizards can get pregnant, did you know that." He says with a soft smile. I was trying to think about what he was saying. Then it hit me, his pregnant.
"Your pregnant?"
"Y-yes... I'm sorry..."
"Your pregnant."
"I'm so sorry."
"Your pregnant!" I look at him with a huge grin, I stand up making me pick him up. I spin him around, I watch his face go from sorriness to happiness. "We're going to be parents!" I say as I put him down.
"Yeah, we are." He says, and I couldn't stop smiling. "To be honest I thought you were going to hate me. Tell me to get out, tell me to leave." He says, and I look at him with horror.
"Why would I ever tell you that. After all you're the person I've liked since first year why would I let you go." I say as I hold his face to look at mine.
He shrugs his shoulders, and I pull him into a hug. After a while we pulled apart, and smileed at each other.