A Short Story (3/8)

It's been 4 years, 2 weeks, 5 days since the day we arrived at Hogwarts (so, if you did math, we were 15). Though the these they have been crazy.
Several good things have come out in those years like Draco and me getting to together. Us having our first kiss with each other.
I still hear a symptom when he talks. I still am trying to figure out the song that he sings. Slowly I still learning it, but 'great things come to those who wait'.
Right now we are cuddling in Draco's bed. His father was able to pay for him to have his own room, well he shares it with me.
Talking about his father, I have met him. He took a liking to me, when I stood up for loving Draco. I refuse to let Draco be disowned, but I refuse to let him go.
Flashback
I finally convinced Draco to let met his family. Well, his father and mother. He gave in, and told me that if I died it was my fault.
I didn't care I was happy to meet the people that gave birth to person I love. He had told them to met us at the platform.
We are standing here right now, I can tell Draco is nervous. I am excited, ready to met them. But, I know how Draco feels after all he had met mum and dad. I thought they would hate him.
They actually love him, plus they are happy that I found someone who makes me happy.
"Draco." I hear stern voice say. I look to see a man that has Draco's hair, but much longer. He had the same eyes, but his were very much life less.
"Father." He says back while looking at the ground, he does theses when he is worried or stressed.
"Pick you head up. You know Malfoy's don't let our head hang in public." He says, I was shocked and angry. Shocked by what he said, but sad because this is who raised Draco.
"And he is more than his last name. His name is Draco. His last name does not define who he is." I say while looking the man up and down. Draco snaps his head at me with a worry face.
The man looks at with shock written all over his face. "And who are you?" He asks while looking me up and down. I look at Draco, he nodded his head. "I'm his boyfriend, Harvey Deck. Well, a that's my adopted name, but my real name is Harry Potter." I say while holding out my hand.
He looked at his son, who was inching closer to me. "Draco is this true?" His father asks, Draco nods his head. Draco puts his arms around my arm, and I smile at him.
Flashback end
After that day, he just welcomed me. We have fought more time then I can count, but we always get over it. It was manly about Draco.
Now let's get back to right now. If I could I would take a picture, because this is a moment I don't want to lose ever.
Merlin, don't I love the love the moments we have. We have funny, happy, sad, all emotions are in are relationship. We stopped trying to hide things.
"Harvey?" I look down at the platinum blonde hair boy. My hand was in his hair, while the other was on his arm. His arms was were making a pillow on mine chest.
"Yes, love?" He looks up at me now, making me move my hand. "I know we are only 15, but I want you know that I want to be with you forever." He says while looking back down. I know what he means, and I couldn't imagine not being with him.
I knew the minute I saw him that he was he was the person who was going to help see the light, that my parents said there was going to be.
"I know what you mean." I state while looking at him and all his features. I know he is not a piece of art, but he sure has hell looks like one.
All of sudden we head two knocks, "Come in." I say while Draco sits up, and looks at the door. Ron walks in, he is holding a newsletter.
"Guess what 'miss nosey' wrote about this time." It wasn't a question, it was a statement. 'Miss nosey' is the writer of are schools daily newspaper, Rita Skeeter. Draco shrug his shoulder, while Ron came and sat on the side of his bedsides.
"Tells us." I simply say, I know he is going to tell us to guess and so on. But, I just want to hear what it is about this time.
He nodded his head, "Today Mr. Potter was seen holding hands with Mr. Malfoy! They these friends dating-" "Yes, we are!" I interpret. Draco laughs, and nods his head.
Ron shakes his head, "Just other other someone said that they had seen Mr. Malfoy get money from Mr. Potter's wallet. So, is Mr. Malfoy stealing from Mr. Potter? And is Mr. Malfoy a gold digger?" Ron finishes while looking down at the paper still.
He turns it around for us to see the two pictures. "Harvey, we are famous!" Draco sarcastically says. I can't help but chuckle at that. Ron smiles at that, as well.
"Well, I will leave you two. Just figure you guys would want to hear what she wrote." Ron stand ups, me and Draco nod our head. He leaves us to ourselves, Draco then stands up and stretchs.
"Come on, help me clean up the mess of our room." He says while bending down. I raise me eyebrows, and lift up my head; before I get hit by a pillow. "Ouch!" I run my nose.
He laughs, then starts to clean more, I decide that I might as well help him. Or I was just likely going to hit again with something.
Just a few minutes in a got bored, "Can I play music?" I ask Draco, who is on the other side of the room. "Sure!" He shouts back, and I quickly turn on music.
I decide to go for Ed Sheeran- Perfect, one of Draco's favorites. I get back to cleaning, when I hear Draco singing the song.
If I had a power, it would be to take a picture of a moment and live in it forever. I could have so many photographs, it I had that power. But, I know that I don't have that power and I can only hope that more moments like those are coming.