Lessons (3/3)

I wouldn't even have realized that I was singing, until I looked to west to see Draco looking at me with worried eyes. I turned off the song, and looked at him. "Your voice is beautiful... But, why do you listening to kind of music..." Draco asked me, after he realized I took my headphones out. I smile barely, and pat the ground. He gets the hint, and sits next to me. Draco looks at me, I could see that he was trying to figure out why I sing that. "One, if you didn't know the song is talking about how they never had a good home. Eventually bad things or even horrible things happen, and they lost their home. I have always that felt that way, like o can't find my home. Because when, I lived my uncle he would abuse me and made sure I starved. At Hogwarts, I always had so much to do or to worry about. So, I never really had a home or a place to take off all my worry." I say while looking at the huge castle and over casted the forest. I look at Draco, who was looking at the ground. "I'm sorry..." Draco says with a crack in his voice. I knew by that voice crack he was crying. I quickly get in front of him. "Hey, it's not your fault." I say as I put my hands on his cheek, and left his head up. He looks at me with tears on his, and in his eyes. He looks away from me, and closes his eyes making more tears come down his beautiful face. "Yes... It...is" he says quietly, and softly. "No, it wasn't. If you think because you bulled me. But, actually that encourage me. Cause I was to people tell I couldn't, and I am always love a challenge. And you had always do I couldn't do something, which made me feel like I had to do something." I say while wiping away his tears. I was telling the truth, and I wanted to add more, but I think that was enough for now. "This is why I love you..." His whispers underneath his breath, he didn't even realize he said it. "What?" I say while looking at his face. He looks at me and then starts to back away. Before I could stop him he run away, with more tears coming down his face. I sat their wanting to cry myself.

Draco pov

A few day later

Today is the day I have the lessom with Harry. Oh, this great. I told Harry that I loved him, and now he has teach me some quidditch moves. Isn't my life GREAT! I walk to the quidditch stadium, it was 6 in the morning. I was sitting in the Slytherin tower, just staring down at the ground. I look at the entrance and see Harry walking out. He put his broom on the ground and pushed off. He just flowing in the air, and then when he got hight enough he stood up. I stared at him, confused and worried. He took a deep breath, well I had guessed by his chest movement. Then he closed his eyes, and put his arms out and fell. I put my hand over my mouth, I watched this all happen. Before he reached the ground, he whistle and he's broom flew under him. He knew exactly what he was doing. I was still staring at him, my heart racing 10x faster then normally. Harry stood on it, and then flew my way. What was he doing? Had he seen? "Hey, Draco!" He called out, he was maybe 30 feet away. I didn't answer him, until he was at him eye level, or at least no coming at me. "Hi..." I whisper. He jumped off his broom and on to the tower. I look up at him embarrassed, I could the heat from my cheeks. "Draco..." He whisperers back as he gets off of the side of the tower and on the wood that I'm standing on. I wanted to run, I should have ran! "I love you, too." He says with so confidence, I was still looking at him. "Do you hear, I love you. I am in love with you Draco. I, Harry freaking Potter, fancy's you, Draco freaking Malfoy." He basically shouts as he turned to quidditch field. I look at him like a crazy person, "Don't shout that!" I say while quickly getting in front of him and covering his mouth. He looked at me with a grin, I didn't even noticed I was smiling until I tried to smile.  He heads his head, and I take my hands off his mouth. "Can I up my hands somewhere?" He asks with a smile, I didn't know were he was going. I nod my head, and before I knew it he had his hands on my waist. I didn't dislike this feeling, I loved this feeling. Yes, I was shocked but I loved where his hands were. He leans in, and I lean in. "May I?" He asks me, as he looks into my eyes. "Yes." I say this time with confidence. Right I said yes, he kisses me. His lips were soft, sweet, and perfect. I wrapped my arms around his neck, tried to pull closer to him; was that even possible?
After a few minutes, which felt like years, we broke apart. "You like me?" I asks, I just my brain now decided to stop working. "No..." He said, I could feel my heart break. It felt like I was going to die, why did I have to fall in love with him! "I love you." He said breaking my thoughts. I look at him with probably tears in my eyes. "I don't like you, I love you." He said like a clarification. I shake my head, "I love you, too." Is are the only words I can say. This year was going to definitely better, than the years before.

3rd person

Harry did make Draco still practice, and have the lessons with him. Draco didn't mind, cause if he did it right or good he got a kiss. Harry loved that apart as well. Harry had told Ron, Hermione, and few more people. Ron apologize to Hermione, the minute he saw her. And he was perfectly okay with us now. He still thinks he's straight through, and that's fine. Well, to Hermione and Harry.
Draco went and told Pansy and Blaise. Pansy was so happy that Draco finally confessed, and was also happy that Harry felt the same. Blaise didn't really care who Draco was dating, he was was working up the confidence to ask out Neville Longbottom. Draco and Pansy knew what that meant, Wasn't knew a little to well. If Neville was going to say yes, he wouldn't be able to walk for a few days probably. And if he said no, he would able to.
Eventually the while school found out, and most loved the idea of them dating. While, others didn't. Oh, well they loved each other. Draco now has a diary for their relationship. And Pansly had found it on day. That's how she found out that Draco was no longer a virgin. She laughed about it, and everything but Draco didn't care. Either did Harry, they just shrugged it off. They didn't see the dog deal and to be honest they didn't care if they did.
The lessons continued for 4 months, but their relationship lasted a whole year and more; well at least dating.

Draco pov

"And now I'm Draco Potter." I say with a smile, as I look at my little kids. Me and Harry adopted little Teddy, a boy (James) and two girls (Lily, and Cissy). One girl is closer to Teddy's age, and the other is twins with the other boy. I left out the part about me losing my virgin. Our kids loved hearing the story of me and their dad. I understood why, it wasn't like a normal love story. It was our story, and we loved it that way. "After he became Draco Potter. We adopted 4 little kids, and out of the 4, 3 of them took the Potter name as well." Harry says from behind me. I smile at him, he would always include our kids. We both decided that Teddy, should keep his last name. I will never be able to look at Teddy and say that's my son. He knows this, but he still calls me dad. "Now if you 4 will run along, I need to talk to your dad." Harry says as he sneaks his hand around me, from behind me. They all get up and walk off, Harry puts his head in the crease of my neck. "Yes?" I asks with a smile. "Remember how said on the 2nd lesson that those lessons are horrible?" He asked me, I looked at him and noded my head. "Well, I think you were lieing. Because if it wasn't for those lessons, you wouldn't be Draco Potter." He said well kissing my cheek. I shake my head, I knew was telling the truth. I just wouldn't accept it. "So, maybe quidditch lessons aren't bdo bad." I say with a smile. He turned me around and kisses me. Yeah, quidditch lessons aren't bad at all.