Pictures turn into Memories

Over the years Harry, Draco, Hermione, Pansy, Ron, Blaise and even more people took pictures of Harry and Draco. They were always given to Draco and Harry. But, they never thought about how special they are. Not until, their 5 year anniversary.

Harry pov
"Wow, Harry." Draco, my husband, says as we look at all the pictures. "I didn't realize how many pictures people have took of us." I say, me and him have been in a relationship for now 10 years. We have been married for 5 of it. We have been so happy, and right now we are even going through adoption (again).
"Look dads!" Teddy says as he points at one that had him in it. Me and Draco nod are heads, even though Teddy is 14 going on to 15 soon he still acts like a 8 year old with us. "I remember that Birthday." Draco says as he ups his arm around Teddy. I start to look around at all the pictures, then I see when we first got together. Pansy had took it, and she added some words on the picture 'Get together already!! -Pansy'. I laugh, all the memories our in pictures.

Flashback
Me, Draco, Ron, Hermione and Pansy were at a party. We were all 8th year, and we were all drunk or getting drunk. I am pretty sure, I am drunk. But I had made a deal with Ron, that was going to tell Draco that I loved him. I looked up to see Draco, with a wine glass in his hand. That was is 5th wine glass. Yes, I had been counting. I had only had 2 beers or something that is from America. No one knew how I got my hands on them, and lucky no one has found out that I also stuck in cigarettes.
After a while I finally got the courage to go tell him. We had been friends since the beginning of this school year. "Hey, Draco." I say when I got close to him. "What?" He asked, he sounded so drunk. But, I'm pretty sure I sounded that way as well. "I'm just going to stay this straight. I love you!" I says while getting closer to him. I can see Ron look at me, in the corner of eye. "What?" He asks me as he sits down. I take a deep breath, and then go for it. I say in the corner of my eye, Ron and Hermione stare at us before I closed my eyes. He surprised kisses back, and he accidentally spills some of his wine. We both didn't see Pansy, take a picture of this and show someone.
The next morning, we woke together. In the room, in the same bed, and both only boxes on. "What the hell, Potter!" I what I wake up to, I shot up and look at him. I groan, and lay back down. Bloody hell, he didn't remember anything. "Harry?" Draco asks while getting really close to me. "Draco, listen. I told you last night that I love you, and you asks what. So, I kisses you, and then you kisses back. And I don't know how we ended up in here." I say, as I use my elbows as a support for my body. My eyes are still closed, I'm also terrified of his expression. But before I could do or say anything, he kisses me. Of course, I was shocked but I kiss back.
Flashback end

I will never forget that night or day. We were only little kids, but knew it was going to last forever. "Look at this one, Dad!" Teddy as he pulls my shirt. I laugh and look at the one he pointed that. "Oh, that's when you first got your beard!" Draco says with chuckle. I roll my eyes, cause it's been 3 years with a bread and I think I look really got with it. Draco laughs at the first time I let it grow out. "Well, I look handsome now." I say with a matter-of-fact voice. He nods his head, and we look at the rest of the pictures.
By the end of looking at all the pictures. It was time for supper, and like usually Draco went into the kitchen and I helped him cooked. Teddy goes to his room, and talks to his online friends. Me and Draco decided to cook spaghetti and meatballs with bread. I worked on the main course, and Draco worked on the bread.
After we got down cooking we called for Teddy, who came running down the supper. We all sit down, and talked about our favorite thing about today. "Teddy, what was your favorite picture?" Draco asks before eating some spaghetti. I look at him, and then at Teddy. "Definitely the picture, where you guys had just adopted me." Teddy says with a huge grin. "What about you papa?" Teddy asks Draco, and I just eat my spaghetti. We talk about what are favorite picture was, and what has been the best part. "Oh, Harry. We got something in mail today." Draco says as he gets up. I look at him and watch him get a envelope. "Look what came in the mail." He says with his high pitched voice, he only ever did that when he was really excited. So, this made me now really curious and I'm guessing it also made Teddy curious because he stopped eating at looked at Draco. Drcao put the envelope down in front of me, and I looked at it. The first thing I read is 'Home For All'. "That's the adoption center..." I says while looking up at Draco, and then looking at Teddy. Teddy looks at Draco, as well and I look back at Draco. "Well, read it." Draco says with smile. I look at the envelope and see that's it has never been open. So, I open it and start to read. "We got them..." I say as I drop the paper. Me and Draco were trying to get to set of twins, a boy and a girl. We got them! Draco takes it and reads it, and then starts to cry. Teddy is jumping up and down, and with tears in his eyes. I stand up and pull them into a hug. I love how this day ended.

Just remember Pictures turn into memories