Chapter 9: Kiyokei

Ayanokouji POV

Then we go each class.We follow the Direction to the new classroom.

"Tomorrow you guy's have a new teacher.If you guys haven't any question you can go back to your dormitory.Goodbye everyone."after that the direction get out classroom.

I never think all second year will visit our class after that we go back to the dormitory .My old phone has many messages .Send me the most are Kei and Horikita .I am my room and I see one girl in front of my room door.Is my girlfriend Kei.She see me and run in front me.

"Kiyotaka!What happened?!? Why do you need to change the class!?"I know Kei not everyone want to ask me this question.

"Go in my room and I will explain from you ,OK?"I said with Kei and opened the door and let Kei in.We get in and suddenly Kei hug me.

"What happened Kei?"

"I am very very very worried about you.Do you know when the direction said  you are not a Class B student anymore.I really think you need to leave me alone. I really want to cry."

I look at Kei and her eyes staring wet and hug me more hard.I looking at her and feel sorry about her after that I hug her too.

"I'm sorry ,I didn't tell you about this but I am today know too,after that sorry Kei make you worry so much."

"Is fine because you're here now .Do you know I really love you Kiyotaka.After that I am very care about you.Are you understand now?"

"Of course I understand my cute girlfriend.I love you too Kei."I look at Kei's eyes to say.And Kei face more red it makes me feel very cute.I suddenly kiss her.She doesn't reason what I'm doing .

"Yyyyou kisssss meee!?"Kei face more red.

"You like this present,Kei"I ask Kei.

She nodded.

We sit in my bed and we are still hugging each other.

"Now,can you tell me why you need change the class and what relationships with that Amasawa san."

"Nmm...I only telling you this Kei.But you need promise me you will not telling anyone.OK?"

"Ok"

"Well,my father didn't want me come to this school want me stay in white room.But I didn't listen to this school.The White Room was established 20 years ago. It was founded and headed by my father. It is an educational institution which aims to raise a human by removing unnecessary things from their education. However, the institution was temporarily shut down for one year. This gave me the opportunity to escape and take refuge at the Advanced Nurturing High School. The White Room began right from the first year of the first generation's life, with subsequent new generations being formed annually. Each generation is educated under different leaders, and receives the corresponding education. After which, it would then be evaluated and verified for which group had the most effective education. Hundreds of children have been trained under the White Room's education system. Children of different generations wouldn't have been able to see each other. Although they were in the same facility, they did not know the appearance and names of anyone else but themselves.My father want me rule Japan.But I want freedom after that I come to this school.My father never give me freedom and I want freedom after that I come to his school this is the only one reason make me want to go to this school.But today my father came to school and said if I change the class he will give me at least 2 years of freedom."

Suddenly Kei kisses me.I am very super but I am very enjoying this.We kiss for a very long time we finish the kiss because we can't absorb.Kei look at me and use more power to hug me and said

"Thank you tell me about you past.If you want what ,I will try my best to satisfy you."

"Thank you Kei."

Now I can said Karuzawa Kei really is the only one important of me person.

"Class S students all are the white room students."

"Really?"Kei ask me.

"Yes,they are very good but they aren't still my level."

"It mean Kiyotaka is best of them."

"You have half right and half wrong.I am the best of the white room they call me masterpiece."

"You are so amzing Kitotaka.Worthy of my boyfriend."Kei said with very happy .

"Thank you."

"Good girl."I touch her beautiful hair.

Kei look like the cat like touch her hair.

"Now I have many points." 

"How many points you have tell me please."Kei use very cute eyes look at me.

"925000"

"What!?Why you have that much points?"

"Because the director said the school is fair after that 1000 class points is equivalent to 100 thousand points per student, in total there are 40 students in each classroom giving a sum of 4 million, because we are only 5 people, those 4 million we divide equally between the 5 "

"It is so good."

"Well remember you can't tell anything about what we are talking about. "

"Understand!"

"If the class asks you why I need to change the class said the school need me to change the class and about my statistics just said Horikita tell me to hold back and the school needs me to check the statistics again.Ok?"

"OK,I understand."

The clock is almost 10:00.

"At almost 10:00 you need to go back to your room.Tomorow 7:45 together go to school."

"Ok,bye Kiyotaka."

Kei and I kiss together.

We finish kiss Kei open the door and go back her room.

And I send a message with Kushida.

"I'll not give you the points anymore."

Kushida so fast answer me 

"What do you mean?"

"I don't need anymore,goodbye."

I send the message and put my phone on my desk and I see the phone has a message I know is Kushida sent but I don't care and try to sleep.