Extras: Hiyori and ???? book

Hiyori POV

I entered the book store to buy some books by Agatha Christie.

Kiyotaka kun recommended reading "Ten Little Niggers" and "Five Little Pigs". The names are kind of interesting so I decided to read them. Besides, I love reading an old book, so it suits me.

As I took them I saw grinning Ishizaki kun and confused Kiyotaka kun.

They were looking at one book.

I approached them to greet them.

"Hello, Ishizaki kun and Kiyotaka kun."

"Hi, Hiyori! What are you doing?" excited Ishizaki kun asked.

"Oh, I just took some books to read. What are you two doing?"

"I am showing Ayanokouji my favourite manga. It is called "Scum's Wish""

"Scum's Wish"

"Yeah, it came just today. It is a good manga with a hot plot"

Ishizaki kun explained to me the plot without spoilers.

"Can I read this manga?" I asked curiously.

But when I asked this, Ishizaki kun started to sweat.

"No" He said immediately.

"Why?"

"Because umm..."

Ishizaki kun was clearly hiding something. Kiyotaka kun seemed to notice this too.

Kiyotaka kun took the manga to flip through pages. When he stopped on some page, his eyes widened a little.

Ishizaki kun was clearly hiding something. Kiyotaka kun seemed to notice this too.

Kiyotaka kun took the manga to flip through pages. When he stopped on some page, his eyes widened a little.

He immediately closed the book.

"This story has a lot of cruel scenes. Very very cruel scenes." He said

"It is horror?"

"Yes, it is a horror"

"Then sorry, I am not interested in horror mangas. Ishizaki kun, I have never thought you like horror plots"

"Oh, YEAH, I really like horror movies and mangas, haha..." He let out an awkward laugh.

Okay, I guess I have to go now to start to read the picked books.

Kiyotaka POV

As Hiyori left the book store, Ishizaki shook my hand.

"Thank you, Ayanokouji. Thank you so much!!!"

"To be honest it was stupid of you to describe to her this kind of book" I said a little disgusted.

I just couldn't forget the pictures I saw on the certain page

I need to protect Hiyori's purity no matter what.

Hiyori POV

"Well, it was really interesting"

I just finished reading the first book I bought today and I wasn't disappointed.

As expected of my book buddy, his tastes are really good.

I can't wait to tell him my opinion of the book. Just thinking about this makes me really excited.

As I got asleep I had a strange dream.

I found myself in front of three doors.

The first one said "I can give you the capability to get any book you want"

That is a useful ability, I will think about it

The second one said "I can give you the capability to stop the violence"

That is what I want to have. It could remove the fear of violence in the class.

The third one said "I can show you Kiyotaka Ayanokouji looks like when he smiles"