Chapter 68: Of the Cultural Festival of all second grade meeting

Kiyotaka POV

"Ayanokouji kun,Yagami kun,Yu kun,Kamishiro san and Amasawa san I have something to tell you guys. "As soon as we left the classroom, Horikita stop us, and seemed to be talking to someone on the phone at the same time.Her behind has Yousuke and Kushida.

"What's up?"

"About this cultural festival, I have a strategy, follow me. "

Horikita took us to the KTV at Keyaki Mall, and after ordering a big box, I think I got her idea.

After a while, there was a knock on the door of the room, and when the door was opened, it turned out to be Arisu, Honami, Ryuuen, and others, as well as Hashimoto, Kamuro, Ibuki, Hiyori, and Kanzaki.

Yousuke and the others obviously didn't know what was going on, and looked at Horikita.

"Thank you for coming, then it's not too late, I'll say it directly, this cultural festival, let's work together in the second year."

Except for Ibuki, everyone else nodded tacitly.

"Hey hey hey? What are you pretending to be a riddleman? Who can tell me why I just planned this?" Ibuki asked angrily.

"Looks like you, who won me at the sports festival, really have developed limbs and a simple mind, Ibuki san." Horikita deliberately provoked.

"You bastard, how dare you talk to me like this." Ibuki replied.

"Okay, Ibuki san, let me talk about it."

Honami advised.

"Because this cultural festival exam is a competition between three grades, in other words, this is also a good opportunity for us to grab points from other grades, just like the second uninhabited island."

"Ichinose is right. In the face of the third year united by President Nagumo and the first year whose strength is still unclear, it is essential for our second year group to warm up for this exam."

"Why do you tell us you don't scared we tell third grade and first grade?"Hime ask them.

"Because it is about you guys too.At the end of the sports festival, President Nagumo told me that because Ayanokouji kun class won he, he would take revenge on our entire second grade. If you guys tell third year you guys will be trouble too.I hope you guys can help us to win third year."

I looked at them and they nodded.

"Ok we accept help you guys win third year."I said to them.

"Yo Ayanokouji, when did you become so close to President Nagumo? Your class made he want to avenge us"Ryuuen said a smile.

"This is not our wrong is Nagumo senpai want to fight with us and he lose and we can't do anything in the cultural festival after that make he want to revenge the second grade to revenge us."Hime said to them.

"Well that sen~pai is very stupid to think revenage the second grade can revenage us~~~"Ichiki said.

"Yeah Nagumo senpai is a stupid person."Yagami said.

"I need agree he is a stupid senpai."this time Yu agree too.

"You guys even it is the truth but can't said that."Hime stop them.

"But...."

"This is fine Hime san."Arisu stop them.

"Kuku Ayanokouji your classmates is very funny.Can easy to said that president stupid."Ryuuen said to me.

"Well I can't stop them too."

"Can we talk?"Honami ask us.

"I agree Ichinose san not time to said those things now."

"Sorry..."

"Is fine.That's the case, so to fight Nagumo, we must be united as well."

Horikita said.

"Let's first share our respective class projects. Our class is a maid cafe, how about you?"

Honami replied, "Our class is a confectionary shop, and the Sakayanagi classmates are a light food restaurant." Are they all trying to break through from the popular restaurant?

"Our class is a costume drama."Ryuuen said different options.

"Hmm... Since that's the case, I have an idea." Hime said. "The items of Arisu chan,Horikita san and Ichinose san classes can help each other, coffee, snacks, light meals, just to meet the guests' dietary needs. You can open a large booth together, and provide the services of the three classes at the same time. , and then each class will collect points for their own class items. As for whether you want to use the maid shop or not, you can discuss it."

"Hey? Maid outfit? Me, me, that's too shy, isn't it? "Honami said, blushing slightly.

"They are working together, what about our class? "Ibuki said angrily.

"It's very simple, although we are prohibited from brushing orders in our respective classes in this special exam of the cultural festival, we are not prohibited from going to other classes to make bills. Therefore, as long as the students in several of our classes spend each other's money, we can make our own individual Point income has increased a lot. Since the class points collected after the end of the class are handled by each class, we can completely return the e-commerce providers to each other after the liquidation, leaving only the points consumed by students of other grades and people outside the school. And this battle is equally applicable to your class's drama. "Hiyori said to her.

"You are right Shiina san."

"Thank you."

I have to say, this battle is indeed a good idea, for this special examination of the cultural festival.

"I don't have an opinion. Rather, I also agree with Horikita san's idea." Arisu agrees. Ryuuen and Honami also expressed their acceptance. Both Hashimoto and Horikita were a little surprised that Ryuuen agreed so readily without making a request.

"How? Do you think that paying me personal points to work with me will satisfy you? I wouldn't say no to that, ha. The reason I agreed is very simple. If I don't agree, then I will be against all three of your classes and the third grade at the same time. That's what idiots choose. "Ryuuen said the reason.

"It's great to be able to decide so smoothly. Also, about the maid outfit, although I haven't discussed it with everyone in the class, I think everyone will agree, because it can really improve the chances of winning, and I don't understand that. " Honami said hesitantly, but Kanzaki did not deny it.

"I have no problem here either. " Arisu also expressed his position.

"Ha ha! I'm really looking forward to seeing your maid outfits. Ryuuen said with a smirk, 

"Especially the two of you, Sakayanagi, and Suzune. "

"Unfortunately, Ryuuen kun, Ichinose san and I are going to help the student union manage the cultural festival, so I'm afraid we won't show up. "Horikita answered coldly.

"Ah, so Ryuuen kun , do you like my type? Thanks a lot, but I also decided to only supervise in the backcourt."Arisu also replied.

"Cut, boring, go. "After that, Ryuuen left with Hiyori and Ibuki.

"I'll go and apply for the gymnasium venue with the school later. Let's negotiate with the suppliers of costumes, props and food."Horikita and the others did not discuss for a long time, they reached an agreement on various matters.