Chapter 13: Special Exam

Kiyotaka POV

I go to my new classroom and open the door.I see my new classmates all sit in the classroom.

"Good morning  Ayanokouji kun/Ayanokouji sen~pai "Kamishiro and Amasawa said.

"Good morning  Ayanokouji senpai "Yagami and Yu said with me too.

"Good morning you guys."

I saw 5 desk in the first round.It mean we sit in there .I sit in the middle one.Yagami sit in the frist one desk.Kamishiro is sitting on my left and Amasawa is sitting on my right.And Yu is the last one desk.Then I sit in my chair and ask Kamishiro .

"Can you tell me you are here Kamishiro?I think you have already died."It is the one I want to know.

"I'll explain to you on this night at 9:00 o'clock in my room can you wait?"she looked at me and said.

"Of course you can."I answer her.

"It is unfair sen~pai I want to stay with you in the same room~"suddenly Amasawa hug me and said.

"Hey,don't do that ok?"I look at her.

"Ok"she just used an unhappy face to say but I'm sure her true face is smiling . 

"Do you know any about our new teacher Yagami."Yu ask Yagami

"I don't know who too.Ayanokouji senpai do you who ?"Yagami ask me .

I shake my head.

"Sen~pai do you want to eat lunch with us"Amasawa asked me to go with them in the afternoon.

"No , I already have somone go with me this afternoon."I can't go because Kei already invited me go with her.

"Is your girlfriend Ayanokouji kun."Kamishiro ask me this question.

I nodded.Then Kamishiro and Amasawa want to see my girlfriend.I just said in this school you guys will see her.

Then I see the phone has one message in Kei and she said the class believed I was holding back because it is Horikita plain and Horikita want me come back.It is impossible.I send 'Ok,thank you Kei' and the ring starts.

And the door is open in the 40's year old man.

"Hello everyone ,I am a Class S hometeacher .My name is Tsukishiro.Nice to meet you guys.This two years will be the same class and same hometeacher I think you guys already know this school rules right after that I'll not tell you guys anymore.You guys class teacher is Professor Ayanokoji to chose.Do you guys have question?"He look at us and of course no one have question.

Do you guys have question?"He look at us and of course no one have question

"Ok,then your first special exam will start."

The special exam again.If I am Class B I'll hold back but if I'm this I'll not hold back anymore.